It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Reveals Foreign Influence on Dominion Voting System

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
They are on national TV.

They are? Interesting, all the cases I've seen that went to court claiming fraud have been tossed or withdrawn which is why I keep asking you for the case name or number.

Does the exact case number matter if it exists yet.

Uh, yeah, it does for the reason I pointed out above.

What's Biden doing to defend himself against these allegations if they aren't true. Case number? Court room? Date?

Nothing, since he hasn't been named as a Defendant unless you have a case name or number where he was and we all missed it.

edit on 16-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A Detroit judge laughed at the 234 pages of Affidavits swearing election interference, presented by the Trump campaign the other day.

That judge probably wears a robe with the word "corrupt" stamped all over it.

He would have been corrupt if he did take it seriously. One affidavit swore that the person who signed it believed (i.e. didn't have proof) that the military personnel were more Right Wing than they seem to be and his issue was that they seemed to be backing Biden more.

A count adjudicator said in her affidavit that a supervisor kept telling her to get back, despite her belief she never went within 6ft of anyone. Then she went on her Facebook and posted photos of her doing her civic duty, standing breathing down someone's neck as she watched what they were doing.

Lots of affidavits about the theory that Rep adjudicators were blocked out of the count by the Dems. Funnily enough Trumps team has dropped that charge.

There is nothing to see here!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
BIG evidence incoming..,...

We’ve been hearing this for almost 2 weeks.

I’m not suggesting Trump should concede, and it is quite amusing reading his maniacal tweets, but he should apologise to the American people when he is ousted. 😉

Apologise? He should be charged with holding up the democratic process.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Biden has tried and failed to steal the election, and it will be proven in court if it has to. This will permanently damage the Democrats.

No amount of whining, claims that orange man is bad, has no feelings, is going to matter. The Republicans have already benefited from all the childish, criminal violence and looting from the left.

The few crooked judges will only be a small obstacle for a short time, they will be ruined.

Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it 😖

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm used to it... Have been for years.

I question something, so people assume I'm staunch opposition.

I just try to find the truth in what's going on. I'm human and don't always get it right, but I try, and that's what I'm after. I'm agnostic to what the truth ends up being, I typically dislike it, so again, I'm used to that.

But you're correct, right now much of the right mistakes the questioning of their claims for support or Biden, or defending him.

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

CAUTION...

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Oh look, another strike by the derailment club. I wanna join in too.

Nothing be sacred. 4 years of Trump taught me nothing changes, so lets go with the guy in government for 47 years.

Bigger numbers, yay

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If it wasn’t muh Russia I dont think I’m suppose to care. a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Is no one going to point out the massive irony here?

There's a worldwide conspiracy. Evil people have taken over the USA. It's like some kind of plot from a Bond film. All the elites are in on it. The entire mainstream media is in on it and refusing to report the obvious truth. Where's the FBI?

But look at who's telling you this: It's New York 2001 Mayor Guillianni. Mr WT7 bunker. Mr ground zero clean-up operation. This guy is going to expose an evil worldwide conspiracy of billionaire capitalists.

Really???

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Giuliani and Lou Dobbs? This is your news?

Lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I think I'll believe the lawyer instead of Biden defending half wit trolls on the internet. Soon it will unfold.

Lol. Do some reading. Your man lost. I use the term man lightly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join