It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Reveals Foreign Influence on Dominion Voting System

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

11/12/2020 Rudy Giuliani Reveals Foreign Influence on Dominion Voting System - FOX News - Lou Dobbs. Exposing voter fraud during Trump Biden election. Pennsylvania Voter fraud, Michigan voter fraud, etc. Regardless of your political affiliation - know that voter fraud undermines our entire system of government.

Dominion Voting machines need to go. I can't believe they were using these machines? These machines were invented to steal elections in Venezuela. They are outsourcing our elections. Bizarre??????????

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

It's like Red Dawn all over again.

Only this time, it's Venezuela.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If Biden (the walking corpse) supposedly won. You don't think we should question it?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

CBS News reports tonight that the Director of National Intelligence will (this week) reveal some stunning news about CHINA's involvement in U.S. affairs.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

No doubt there are some panicking China colluders/conspirators in the U.S. tonight, because if U.S. persons are involved, Trump's Executive Order ( www.whitehouse.gov...) can wipe them out financially, and possibly put them in prison.

The President knew this time would come.

edit on 11/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

If Biden (the walking corpse) supposedly won. You don't think we should question it?

Didn't sound like questions from Giuliani. Sounded like strong statements.

Questioning is fine. Question all you like. They're saying this did happen, and the election was stolen, and Trump rightfully won.

And now he's tying in Venezuela. He said dudes with out of state plates brought in bags of obviously fraud ballots. And he's saying the election may have been hacked. I've seen this show before, it's funny, I think everyone is gonna like it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

We should not be using any machines that have software that allows for anything above "adding" This bullcrap of having a program which can fictionalize a vote, change voter number tallies, etc. Has to go.

The only "electronic" machine should simply add on a 1 to 1 basis and have no other function besides saving counts each 1-2 minutes in a log file to a "view any discrepancies" at a late time.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
defending a candidate who's own vp provided powerful points Biden is a rapist and a racist. I wouldnt get caught dead endorseing that. Folks can pretend they didnt know but if your active on ATS you have seen all the evidence and you watched the primaries where Kamala laid out all the evidence.

If Gulianna has dirt the base needs to see something beside carrot and the stick we grow impatient.
edit on 15-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Caution,
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I don't remember defending Biden.

It doesn't have to be a one or the other thing. I can dislike both.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's going to be interesting to learn how Smartmatic - Dominion - Scytl all conspired together. Each are official "contractor partners" with the Department of Homeland Security.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Apologies my mistake got your avatar confused with another that stalks me lol.

Hurry and give us some progress with anything Giuliani until then I am not gonna be hamstrung on bs like the last 4 yrs of investigations and notta.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

No. You have to pick one.

If you don't pick one you lose double credit.

Nonconformity must be punished.

PS. Why you stalking that dude above me?
edit on 11/15/20 by Ksihkehe because: LoL

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No. You have to pick one.

If you don't pick one you lose double credit.

Nonconformity must be punished.

Haha, don't I know it. Damned if you do or don't whether you pick any side. We all really have to believe in it to keep up with it.

PS. Why you stalking that dude above me?

An organization pays me to... Wouldn't have been my pick for a mark but here we are 😉

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Unbelievable.... and yet, seems like the times, the final battle between light and dark forces... almost biblical.

I just hope all the Trump supporters stay the course and stand by their President elect, he's gonna need you.

If Democrats can do this to a President, imagine what they're gonna do to you...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How does someone get over 77M votes but lose all house seats up for grab and not gain any state seats. Strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
How does someone get over 77M votes but lose all house seats up for grab and not gain any state seats. Strange indeed.

It's easy to see which judges are "dirty" based on their reasoning for not even wanting to take a look at significant and obvious "errors" that are likely caused by fraud/cheating.

A Detroit judge laughed at the 234 pages of Affidavits swearing election interference, presented by the Trump campaign the other day.

That judge probably wears a robe with the word "corrupt" stamped all over it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope they recorded it so they can show Bias.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Giuliani says Giuliani says Giuliani says

Giuliani says he was just tucking in his shirt. He said that too. Said that after we saw him enter a young woman's hotel suite under the guise of having her interview him for a foreign news outlet.
He said that after we saw her flirting and fawning all over him.
He said that after we saw him stand up and pat her on her rump.
He said that after we saw him go into her bedroom
He said that after we saw him sit on her bed.
He said that after we saw him lay down on his back on her bed
He said that after we saw him reach into his pants.
What more do we need here folk? More of what Giuliani says ?

Well I say fine enough, if that's what you want. But not for me thanks I've had quite enough of Giuliani says.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Not on ATS you cant, if you dare to question the current administration you must be a soy boy leftists live at home in the basement type, with the brain power of a sheep and feed information from MSM.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
Unbelievable.... and yet, seems like the times, the final battle between light and dark forces... almost biblical.

I just hope all the Trump supporters stay the course and stand by their President elect, he's gonna need you.
c
If Democrats can do this to a President, imagine what they're gonna do to you...

It is beyond ‘democrats’.
It is globalists.
It is spiritual war.

And it is dead serious.

# 2045
edit on 16-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join