It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming for Blacks, Indians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by Bakkas removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: acrux
www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/coming-for-blacks-indians-disturbing-sign-spotted-at-maga-rally-during-fox-broadcast/news-story/ce19f1 bb60908c52bab1d87986fa0e12

(sorry only way I can post link with it cutting off half of info)
(I have the picture but ATS system will not allow me to upload it.)

THE USUAL LAMESTREAM MEDIA PROPAGANDA

At the latest MAGA rally there is allegedly a sign that states

"Coming for Blacks & Indians First Welcome To The World Order"

The news site mentions or twists it around to say

"‘We are coming for Black Indians, welcome to the new world order

To make it look like white nationalist are targeting other races.

Is this correct or is the sign warning that after the NWO, Indians and blacks will be targeted.

News article also claims usual racists, bigots', conspiracy theorists, crazy people labels.

A Fox News anchor has been left disturbed after live footage showed a racist sign being waved at a rally in support of US President Donald Trump.

The sign read, “Coming for Blacks & Indians first welcome to the new world order”, and was being held among the crowd at the Million MAGA March in Washington D.C. on Saturday.

Eric Shawn, Fox News Channel Anchor, was in the middle of an interview with Mike Allen, the co-founder of US news website AXIOS when the sign was shown in a split screen during the live broadcast.

“We just saw a very disturbing sign, it said ‘Coming for Blacks and Indians, welcome to the new world order’,” Mr Shawn said, pausing the interview.

“I mean, who the hell knows, you know, what people have, and what they will say about those things.”

“Proud boys are white nationalists who spread racist messages and are violent individuals. We’re not going to pretend that they didn’t have signs like these during the MAGA march yesterday,” one person commented on Twitter.

<< 1   >>

join