It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I posted this video OCT 2016. Now I'm posting it again...because [Exact Repost]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Granted this was propaganda to begin with, and music was added (rather tastefully IMHO), I wanted to share this for people who have never seen it. Every time I watch this it opens my heart and reminds me that we are all human beings, that we all struggle, that we are all somehow being deprived of our humanity, our innate dignity, our right to live as Freemen and Women.

I have no bone to pick and I'm not trying to sell you anything or put spin on any agendas. I really just felt this deeply and wanted to share it so that others could experience maybe a little lift maybe like I did. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

I thought that was hitler in the video talking about unity lol

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Charlie Chaplin.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Definitely a great speech. And one that should be taken to heart by a lot of members of this site.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I remember when you posted this. I was blown away. Charlie Chaplin is definitely not the silent type.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm not sure if that time was the first we saw it here in ATS. Anyway, thanks for re-posting it. Amazing how ageless this video is. You can post it again in 10 years and it'll still be 100% valid.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

I thought that was hitler in the video talking about unity lol

I thought it was the mailman from Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hehe. Ratzenberger.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Definitely a great speech. And one that should be taken to heart by a lot of members of this site.

Except you, of course?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

our right to live as Freemen and Women.

You lost me at this fema-fascist pandering and virtue signaling.

Look, the 'man' in Free man or 'Freeman-on-the-Land' doesn't mean a male human. It simply means a human being.

Why has world forgotten this? Be brave, have a spine, and don't cowtow to the madness of this world! DARE to use 'Freeman' without adding the 'Women' crap in there. What do you think would have happened, if you had omitted the feminázi-pandering??

Don't women have enough power and support in this world without everyone having to go out of their way to modify their language to MAKE SURE no woman can get angry at them? How much more power do they need? They can already mutilate men without consequences, and people just think it's funny. Don't give more power to those that already HAVE power, for crying out loud!
edit on 28-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

top topics

join