It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the election results actually looks like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So republicans who control the state are not in on the counting and you believe this ?
THE very SAME Republicans who say they have NO cheating o my .

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They should have to duel, America needs it, the only way we can heal.

Indeed.

No contesting those results.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
i have watched parts. and now please watch this video. i would be really happy to hear your opinion about it.

shiva is a dubious man:

I can tell you now, few if any of the Trumpsters on ATS will watch that video, why? because it clearly shows a video source that fits their ideas and beliefs was infact dishonest and intentionally misleading. I watched it and found it quite interesting, granted ive seen that guy in other videos before and he's quite the mathematician/statistician... those that do watch it will more than likely retort with 'its BS', 'It doesnt matter', 'I dont care there was still fraud as Shivas video shows'.

They cry foul and accuse the democrats of dishonestly and underhandedness but refuse to acknowledge the huge amount their own side does constantly or that they put forward dubious or half and/or deliberatly misleading evidence, simply because it fits their narrative.
edit on 15-11-2020 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
The voting machines need a major audit.

An audit won't help. They are all 100% compromised and have been from the beginning. Anyone who ever purchased these was either criminally incompetent, or criminally culpable. They all need to go, period, and we go back to paper ballots, unless/until new machines can be developed here in the USA with semi-open-source software (available to researchers and those willing to sign major NDAs acknowledging they are liable for hefty civil and criminal penalties if they divulge or provide access to anyone else, or are negligent with securing access.

No...that's it....Trump isn't going to win enough, if any, of these lawsuits....

Not these, but again - these initial lawsuits are just a distraction. The real case is the compromised software and voting machines. DOMINION. SCYTL. SmartMatic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join