It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the election results actually looks like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here is an election map of the US if we take into account the incomplete count, contested results, the states pending a recount, and the states currently in a lawsuit by the Trump lawyers.

Trump is in the lead with 232 electoral votes and not far behind Biden with 227.

Larger version of the picture here
Source: NTD

Do you think that the this is the correct way the election is currently, or do you believe that Biden has already won and will win after these lawsuits and recounts settles?

My opinion is that the election is up for grabs until someone is sworn in, do you agree with me or disagree?

-MM
edit on 15-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

As it stands now, even if the lawsuits were successful in throwing out certain ballots and getting recounts, Biden has a large enough lead Trump could not overtake him.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If they examine the voting/tabulation software, then we will have a clear picture of who actually won. I’ve posted this just now in another thread. People need to at least skim through this video. MIT engineer and others analyzed the data in 4 Michigan counties, and in 3 of them, when Trump is ahead by a certain percentage (20% I think), suddenly Biden starts pulling ahead by the same rate in all three counties. Highly unlikely.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

the world of alternative facts is like a labyrinth without an exit.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Really don't want to fall in a claptrap here but bigger picture here, where the potus lost, congress and scotus dominated.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Have you seen any of the video I posted? If not, why not take a look? Follow the science! I have a feeling you won’t watch. “It’s an hour long, not wasting my time with your bootlicking propaganda.”.

Skim through to the middle. Don’t you want to see by how much Biden won? In the contested state of Michigan? Or do you not need facts?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The voting machines need a major audit.....can't believe they aren't audited EVERY election....before and after.....

No...that's it....Trump isn't going to win enough, if any, of these lawsuits....

Might as well accept it....our systems in the West are so corrupt that we're operating on the Stalinist Philosophy of “he who counts the votes...”

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yes. Great video.

The only logical and easiest way to cheat is via algorithm in the machines....

No need to worry about ballots or signatures or nuthin....

It's so obvious....

edit on 11/15/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Have you seen any of the video I posted? If not, why not take a look? Follow the science! I have a feeling you won’t watch. “It’s an hour long, not wasting my time with your bootlicking propaganda.”.

Skim through to the middle. Don’t you want to see by how much Biden won? In the contested state of Michigan? Or do you not need facts?

i have watched parts. and now please watch this video. i would be really happy to hear your opinion about it.

shiva is a dubious man:

During the COVID-19 pandemic Ayyadurai used social media to spread various conspiracy theories and misinformation about the pandemic. In January 2020 he claimed that the coronavirus was patented by the Pirbright Institute, but the patent he referenced relates to avian coronavirus, which infects birds, not SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the pandemic. Ayyadurai defined COVID-19 as "an overactive dysfunctional immune system that overreacts and that's what causes damage to the body", and claimed that vitamin C could be used to treat it.

In March 2020, he published an open letter to Donald Trump in which he wrote that a lockdown was unnecessary and instead advocated therapy with high doses of vitamins that could prevent and also cure the infection.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-11-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

and that's exactly the problem. you see something and immediately believe it because it's exactly what you want to see. you could question shivas claims, just to be sure. but you don't. because you don't care. and that's the way it is with many followers trumps. biden won. fact. but they don't want to accept that. many of them never will. so everything keeps going in circles.
edit on 15-11-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So your saying the Sars was patented? Interesting enough All of these viruses are actually related and part of the Covid family. I dont buy in to all the conspiracy theories, but I do know until now everything Trump says turns out true down the road. This should make the left very suspicious. No one wins if Biden won. He is a liar, racist, and rapist all but the rapist parts came from his own mouth. Kamala his chosen vice said she believed Tara and that he is in fact a rapist.

If you think this man will do anything you hope for look to 2010 thru 2012 and with the majority house,senate,judicial they chose to enrich themselves rather than help anyone. No lgbt marriage, no legalized drugs, no immigration reform (cages). You all need to check yourself and hope he doesnt steal power. Its better Trump is your devil, than Biden being your friend.

edit on 15-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This my planet. I am too the MFIC.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
This my planet. I am the MFIC.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Caution.....
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Minnesota should be up to recount and audited also. That's 10 points I believe.

But corruption is fine, if you look at the break down of Minnesota, you would see it's not clearly blue.

But again, nothing in the media, this is a dominated Biden win.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They should have to duel, America needs it, the only way we can heal.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And just like these Biden supporters who act like the media information is flowing like golden truth, they can't handle the extra 5 minutes it takes to look further into claims like they do with things supporting Trump.

Look into how a state decides who it goes to, look at how the counties voted. Look at how the media decided what state goes where, before even having the data to determine that. Then tell me all is normal.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ga will be done with their recount/audit/re canvass by friday.

If they certify the vote for biden on the 20th I wonder if that website will change that map?

And once again someone is letting the media tell them what is happen with the vote certification of each state.
The real info is coming from the governors and sos of those state. That is who you should be listening to. They're the ones who will certify the vote count. And then the electors will use that certification to place their votes.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I mean by Trump's very own logic the number is actually 0 - 0 because none of the states have ratified or certified their results.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There are some reports that Georgia is illegally vote counting again without Republicans being allowed to validate, but we´ll see what happens.

-MM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join