It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump ever done for you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would like to know what personal benefits you have gained since Trump became the commander in chief. Show something tangible where Donald's presidency has made a positive change to your life.

Have you seen your pay packet increase dramatically? Has homelessness in your area suddenly become a none issue?. Have you seen a decrease in your taxes, your health insurance premiums, child care etc.

What can you honestly say the Trump administration has done that made a massive change in your life.

Serious questions.

ps, I don't want to hear about walls being built or Illegals deported and families put in cages. just something that has made YOU wealthier both financially and as a human being.

edit on 14-11-2020 by Soloprotocol because: typo

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
1200 bucks baby.
Making my home better through
America First policies.
He is the best.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

edit on 14-11-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Lowered my taxes
made my 401k rise
No friends or family dying in foreign wars

Those things combined enabled me to obtain a better career path

edit on 14-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

His VA reform made it so that I don't have to wait twelve hours in their lobby waiting for emergency service.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
How much per annum would you say you were better off because of your taxes cut?

Fair do's on the no friend dying in illegal wars thing, but the last time i checked the US is Still involved in both Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. Nothing much has changed on that front.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Obamacare alternative in 2018.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My finances are not your concern.

Scaling back and scaling down along with no new wars is better than the last 5 presidents. I'll take it..

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Cut waiting times. That's a +. How long do you wait now?

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Lowered my taxes
I've gotten 6 pay raises in the last 4 years.
I'm getting $1,500 more per month now than I was in 2016.

Created a world where Hillary didn't become president. (The entire planet benefited from that)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
1. Lower taxes
2. 401k up
3. hard stance on CCP interference and human rights abuses - I am a Falun Gong practitioner, so real pressure means closer to an end of the persecution including incarceration, torture, forced organ harvesting and murder.
4. Turned the tide on nonsense gender confusion agenda. I have far less concern about having to fight the education system telling my daughter she can be a boy or needs a special bathroom etc.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

My finances are not your concern.

Scaling back and scaling down along with no new wars is better than the last 5 presidents. I'll take it..

I'm not asking to see a wage slip. Dodged question. That's a -.

link   

Not be preachy how I should live my life. And didn’t call me deplorable.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Certainly no less than any other politician has ever done for me.

And a helluva lot more than Jao Bai Den has done for anybody but himself and his junkie-pervert son over the last 47 years.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: JinMI
How much per annum would you say you were better off because of your taxes cut?

Fair do's on the no friend dying in illegal wars thing, but the last time i checked the US is Still involved in both Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. Nothing much has changed on that front.

New Secretary of Defense Tells US Troops: ‘It’s Time to Come Home’

Now that he's gotten multiple disagreeable warmongers out of his way, they should continue coming home. He tried many times already, but there was massive resistance.
edit on 14-11-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

My taxes went down on my paychecks. I've recieved steady increases in pay over the last 3 years which allowed me to buy my first "newer" car (2 years old). I bought a new home this year since interest rates are ridiculously low and I was saving all that extra money for a nice down payment. The flat 12k tax deduction put my income lower, netting me some money back at the end of the year. Plus the form is so easy now I don't have to pay someone to do my taxes.

My 401k has almost doubled. I also had some left over cash so I got into investing on my own. I started in 2017 and broke even both 2017 and 2018 as I learned from my mistakes. 2019 I turned a nice profit and this year will be even better.

I don't know how to word this but I know a change went in for capital spending for companies. All I know is at my company we added several massive projects in 2017 and 2018 (hundreds of thousands of dollars each). 2019 we only had a few and this year, well, this year due to Covid there were other things going on.

Would this have happened under someone other thant Trump? Maybe but that's speculation. This did happen under Trump.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Gave me a new (thoroughly enjoyable) hobby of watching sky screamers getting owned by logic and facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Lowered my taxes
I've gotten 6 pay raises in the last 4 years.
I'm getting $1,500 more per month now than I was in 2016.

Created a world where Hillary didn't become president. (The entire planet benefited from that)

By how much. Give me a ballpark figure of how much everyone's taxes were lowered? Say you earned $40k pre Trump. What would you be earning now with the tax break?.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Honest question, what has any government done for you most of your life other than take your taxes, cut out every societal benefit supposedly gained from those taxes and force you, your children, your parents or grandparents into fighting wars that exist only to make them rich?

What have they done other than remove the sovereignty from the nations we all live in and expect us to bow down to multinational corporations who would enlsave us and turn us into consumers who exist to line their pockets?

Remove all our rights and expect us to live like animals to make them rich?

What government in all of any of our lives has worked to stop that?

What government hasn't aided and abbetted that?

Every government is a charade that serves multinational corporate interests and sees the common people as a resource or a burden.

# them. # them all.
edit on 14/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The flow of illegals into rural America has dropped noticeably where I live. Theft of livestock, mv theft and rural homestead b&e all down in my area.

About 900$ a year less in taxes

1200$ for me and she-who-must-not-be-named to buy face masks and toilet paper with.

Let’s see... the evening sunlight is more golden, the meadowlark’s song is sweeter, and my children thank me for their daily chores

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
He made me laugh.

He made me proud to be an American again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join