It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate people so much right now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We have been helping a neighbor who was trying to get out of an abusive relationship, our kids played together almost daily, we would help with her grocery bill on occasion. She would pay us back by helping watch our son when we needed it for no charge, the kids got along great.

72 hours ago the cops started looking for her ex to serve a protection order, restraing order granted all of that.

Last night she took her two youngest (the oldest was at a friends), I saw her about 10pm last night and sometime between then and 10 ish Am she left, she doesnt have a car was last seen walking away from the apartments with the two young ones.

Sherriff department is here now taking statements.

her grandparents are here and grand ma expects the ex to kill her and possibly the kids this has been building for three years.

I really hate people...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Terrible.
Hopefully they can find her and the kids safe.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
...I really hate people...

You do not hate people. If you hated people, you would not have done what you have been doing on behalf of this woman for the last several years.

You hate a@@h-les. Everybody does. That's normal. I don't care for them, either. A guy like that, I'd have few moral qualms over introducing to a solid wood baseball bat with a lead plug.

Keep doing what you do, helping the helpless, defending the defenseless, lifting up the underdog. That's the best way to fight against the ones you actually do hate.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Well said, sir!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Focus your hate on the ones that are jerks. To say you hate people is wrong, you should have said I hate some people.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Spot on.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Was this in Ireland? I can only assume based on your handle.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

We have been helping a neighbor who was trying to get out of an abusive relationship, our kids played together almost daily, we would help with her grocery bill on occasion. She would pay us back by helping watch our son when we needed it for no charge, the kids got along great.

72 hours ago the cops started looking for her ex to serve a protection order, restraing order granted all of that.

Last night she took her two youngest (the oldest was at a friends), I saw her about 10pm last night and sometime between then and 10 ish Am she left, she doesnt have a car was last seen walking away from the apartments with the two young ones.

Sherriff department is here now taking statements.

her grandparents are here and grand ma expects the ex to kill her and possibly the kids this has been building for three years.

I really hate people...

Do you hate the ex or the lady you were helping?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

I wish.. .south georgia started using this handle years ago my moms family is from waterford Ireland so I am half irish so settled on irishhaf.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We are broken, but we will be fixed and things don't make sense but we will understand.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good news bad news.

They are found they are safe she chose to go with him and now has a new set of bruises to show for it .

Wife was very nice to her I was a little more blunt, said you are an adult you can make all the bad choices you want, but you shouldn't be making bad choices for your kids like that think of them next time. If your heading to make a bad choice knock on our door and we will help.

Bad news she is losing the good will of the cops, not the first time they have had to come out here.

In answer to galaga, the ex for being a wife beater, the woman for still making bad choices myself for honestly not caring about what could happen to her and being mad about what could happen to her kids and the fact the mom made the bad calls. Having done this song and dance before and still caring enough to be involved. So all of the above.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

F**k man I know this scenario all too well. My mom was dating a real piece of sh*t when I was around 12 and I remember her having to quickly hustle my brother and I out of the house because he was coming by to give her a piece of his mind (and probably a piece of his fist too)

You're doing what you can, OP, and that kind of support is not forgotten. If she does end up going back to the abuser try not to judge her too harshly. I read somewhere it takes an average of 7 times before a woman will leave an abusive relationship permanently

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Good news bad news.

They are found they are safe she chose to go with him and now has a new set of bruises to show for it .
In answer to galaga, the ex for being a wife beater, the woman for still making bad choices myself for honestly not caring about what could happen to her and being mad about what could happen to her kids and the fact the mom made the bad calls. Having done this song and dance before and still caring enough to be involved. So all of the above.

You can only intervene so much and so far. If she has made those choices, it's her problem. Some people are like that. You still did right. Sucks about the kids, and that should bother you, but there's only so much a body can do.

This is part what Jesus was on about when he talked about the love of many growing cold because of the abundance of sin. We can let the rottenness wear us down, or we can realize that we can only do what we can do. Sometimes it won't seem to make much of a difference, but we do it only because it's the right thing to do, regardless of the outcome.

That's just the way it is. Don't beat yourself up. Keep loving. Keep trying. You never know what fruit the seeds you have sown might produce in the future.

new topics

top topics

join