It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared by survivorman les stroud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This was recently posted on his youtube channel.

It's about Bigfoot (skunk ape)

I take it most are familiar with him and his dabbling into sasquatch.

Yes, he's worked with Mr. Todd standing, who is not very well liked by the many experts here.

Disclaimer: not here to deny or defend the contents of the video.

Just presenting it for anyone interested for whatever purpose.

Anyway enjoy the video.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
As soon as you said Todd Standing I threw up a little.

Les Stroud made a major career error by associating himself with that POS CONJOB.

Just dont bring him up not even with a disclaimer......it will ruin your day man.

That was a great video......to bad it still smells like Todd Standing in here.

What a good Dad with great instincts ,I have run from Bigfoot the same way but much faster,he got those kids out of the Predators range ASAP.

edit on 14-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

Can we get a bit more detail than 'its about bigfoot'
The video is over an hour long i'd like to have an idea of what it contains before i click.

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

As an experienced Bigfoot researcher who has Tracked and Competed for Food with and then battled and then Traded and then became afraid of Bigfoot...I will say there is plenty of evidence of heavy habituation in the video.

Bigfoot trashes the Forest....literally.....are you kidding me man.....they eat everything in sight....all the best of the best....and if they know you are competing they will either eat everything or they will try to hide things from you.....there is no way to battle them fairly....an urinating in their Nests and Observation Spots just pisses them off hugely and puts you in danger as I discovered.....they get to know you as an INDIVIDUAL right away if you keep entering their current territory if they have Habituated an area during a specific time of the year......there is some spectacular footage out there now....people just dont know what to look for yet....lt only takes a few minutes to verify Bigfoot activity in a Habituated area.....I see lots of people online in Prime areas who are clueless to the trove of evidence they walk right through and over.

Its likely time for People to begin treating Bigfoot like Bears......exactly like Bears....do not feed them literally or emotionally.....leave them alone....they can kill you if they choose or on a whim or for a snack.,,,you have zero defenses.

We have to really teach people to avoid them because they SEEK US OUT WHEREVER THEY CAN.....they are drawn to us.

This issue is Political because it throws most religous doctrines to hades....it also throws genetic science on its arse....and as I say a Proto-Human Race cannot be controlled......and they like to be near us so they are NEVER GOING AWAY..... so they are trying to murder them all to wipe out their Clans and kill every last one of them.....It is putrid sickening....it must be stopped ASAP......IMHO right now Trump should focus on throwing some water on his opponents fires by asking his Friends to silently help bust out a Truth like this to show People there is hope for a truthful altruistic future.....Bigfoot is a Humanitarian reality that cannot be ignored and is in fact a true litmus test of current Humanities moral fibre.

I just watched a video where a guy had a nice fresh bone gifted to him while he was alone on a Trail in a heavily habituated area....he was outflanked and a gift was placed directly in the middle of his small Trail where it could not possibly be missed.....I have been in the exact same situation twice.....had the same thing happen twice....both times I was gifting myself and was given goods in return a big huge perfect pristine Mushroom the width of my hand and a freshly squeezed Mouse.......gifting is a bad word because its more of a trade or exchange....not even really a trade....just a good deed to another......a trade of good deeds not just goods.....if you mix that up you can get in serious trouble....as in addicting Bigfoot to things and making them sick or getting them in trouble and killed....I had to stop gifting hard sugar candies which they love like Rainbows and Unicorns....in fact I had to stop going to my local research areas that are heaily habituated because to may others are now literally bringing large amounts of food and gifts to the zone....for christ sakes whole Pumpkins out of season.....literall dinner plates heaped with Pepperoni and fresh Fish......not a cheap endeavor......but it causes literall havoc....it throws off the feeding habits and focus of the Bigfoots and it makes them sometimes very testy if they arent treated properly...meaning if they keep doing good things for people but get nothing in return they will see it a an insult from us a REJECTION OF GOODWILL....as a slight when their good deeds are not reciprocated....but....most dummies like I used to be out there gifting dont realise they are setting up innocent people for bad Bigfoot experiences if THEY DO NOT GIFT OR EXCHANGE GOOD DEEDS and how can they when they dont even kow about or believe in Bigfoot?

We need education....the linked video is great...I like the younger Generations approach...no panic...just resillience....great job OP thank you.

To clarify why I puke when I hear Standings name......I think he knows but has decided to play dirty.....he cant get the footage he needs and knows is out there...so he cannot pursue his own agenda....he wants to cheat the system to make it do what he wants it to do for him.....he has god dam destroyed a Prime Habituation zone now....he has caused the deaths of multiple Clans....I e-mailed that arsehole years ago with a detailed way of tracking and finding Bigfoot in my own area or Province....then I believed him to be altruistic....I was trying to help him out....he stonewalled me then destroyed a critical Habituation Zone forever with his drama and conjob bullspit.

This Spring I will be self-publishing a Bigfoot Handbook.....nothing like it has ever been done before.....I am trying to get in touch with Les Stroud and the How to Hunt Dude...two men I believe I can trust.....I do not need them....but I want them to become part of the Teaching Process and get beyond the quagmire of proving Bigfoot exists....they are both far to valuable to the cause t be allowed to wander forever in the Proving Zone.

Bigfoot CANNOT HIDE....jeepers no kidding they are just to big....and they act like a Big Brother at the dinner table...they cannot easily be pushed away from the food trough.....lol...lol.

I love these Bigfoot threads.

When I came to ATS over a Decade ago I had zero interest in Bigfoot....however the overly-critical minds who are so adept at suppression and misdirection I encountered on ATS discussing more reality accepted topics caused me to evolve my own mindset.....and I began to recognize the Template of Suppression overlaying the Bigfoot topic....so the constant consistant lies suppressions and misdirections about the work Researchers and Witnesses provided caught my eye...it took me 2 years to establish contact with Bigfoot and personally close the book with a final word that Bigfoot is as real as the ground we walk upon......every time I glance over @ the big round piece of rose colored quartz sitting on my bookshelf that I recieved as a Job Application and I remember why it was given to me....my heart wants to break.....I want to reach out to protect my Brothers...no #.....its an overwhelming connection....we have some very very bad Dudes killing our Friends.....its a very upsetting reality.....and yes I know for those experienced researchers its true not all Bigfoot are the same and our Friends.....but until we educate the masses no one will ever know the differences.....and believe me they are not trying to kill the wild unstable Bigfoots that feed on Humans , they are trying to wipe out the most peaceful humanlike Clans that exist the ones who want to work with Humans.

Make no mistake about it this topic is incredibly important to humanity....one day we may NEED BIGFOOTS GENETIC CONTRIBUTIONS.....we may need to FIX OURSELVES.....and Bigfoot may be the only way we can do that in the future.....we have watered down and bastardized our genetics so much its unthinkable......Bigfoot is our baseline.

If you want your Telepathy and Longevity back then save Bigfoot......its quite that simple.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Coyotes my arse....all the Yotes have been cleaned out like the Deer....the River Valley used to be full of them.

Residents surrounding Edmonton’s river valley are urging the city to clamp down on feeding wildlife as coyote interactions increase.

If approved by council, fines up to $500 could be doled out for feeding coyotes, other wildlife on public property, as well as wildlife on private property that leads to a public safety risk or nuisance condition in the neighbourhood. A fine could also be levied for not properly managing wildlife attractants on private property, such as compost bins or fallen fruit, that lead to a public safety risk.

City officials told council’s community and public services committee Friday the proposed bylaw amendments are meant to address extreme situations and not meant to dissuade the practice of bird feeding. These new restrictions and associated fines would better allow enforcement officers to respond to calls for service and deal with nuisance conditions associated with wildlife and human behaviour.

The City of Edmonton currently doesn’t have any bylaws explicitly pertaining to feeding of wildlife, which isn’t in line with many other municipalities with diverse wildlife. In Calgary, causing distress or harm to any wildlife in a park — including feeding — is subject to a minimum $200 fine.

Resident Allan Packard said wildlife feeding is a significant and growing issue in Edmonton and it’s time for the city to follow suit.

“Every day this is a problem in our community, every day our children are at risk and every day those poor animals are not having the lives that they deserve, so we think that this is very urgent,” he told councillors Friday. “Glaringly, the City of Edmonton lacks this kind of bylaw and if you look at the jurisdictional scan, no one else does. So we’re behind and need to get ahead.”

City data highlights about 4,000 inquiries and complaints a year about wildlife, with the majority related to coyotes. There has been an increase in calls to the city regarding coyote interactions and concerns of coyotes becoming habituated in urban environments.

Ward 5 Coun. Sarah Hamilton, representing southwest communities along the river valley, said wildlife feeding has been an issue affecting area residents for several years and she hopes the bylaw changes and associated fines would deter the practice.

“I think it helps send the clear message that we need to protect animals, we need to protect our wildlife and feeding them is not helping them. It actually harms them,” she said. “There’s certainly a lot of mechanisms the city has to help residents learn how to keep coyotes at bay that’s not destructive to the animals, but the feeding piece is a big piece of it. You have to make it unappetizing for the coyotes to come around.”

City staff will bring forward potential wildlife feeding restrictions if the recommendation is approved by council next week.

Meanwhile, about 100 people signed up to address councillors Friday on the city’s proposed mandatory mask bylaw extension until May 31, 2021. Edmonton’s mask mandate for indoor, public spaces came into effect Aug. 1 and is currently set to end at the end of the year. The discussion is set to continue next week before a council vote.

[email protected]

There are concerns all right.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I am surprised some people can't see how discovering new animals in this day & age bolsters the case for bigfoot.

If something that's not even trying to hide from man managed to go undetected all this time, how much more something that's probably smarter than an orangutan, chimp, and gorilla.

These apes talk, contrary to some personalities' assertions.

They learn and UNDERSTAND sign language.

If they can do that, you can bet they converse among themselves.

They even beat humans at memory games.

The gorilla WAS a cryptid some 100 years ago.

The giant chimp (aka bili ape) WAS a cryptid just a few decades ago.

How much more, if stories in different parts of the world are to be believed, these things which supposedly easily breed with humans?

How that goes over their heads and feign righteous indignation and incredulity goes over MY head.

Yes, you're right don't feed them. Some people actually leave a veritable feast behind. That's dangerous.

Allow me to indulge in even much wilder speculation. I suspect humans can actually breed with, at least, chimpanzees and bonobos but it's being suppressed by religious quarters.

That russian SCIENTIST based his theories on his expertise; it wasn't pulled out of his behind.

The gorilla's dna is 98.6 percent identical to ours, baseline.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Most Researchers with experience do not reveal their locations....for they know there are Murder-for-Hire Mercenaries and Military Special Ops going immediatly to those areas with effective technology and simply wiping out or MURDERING entire Clans......they kill them all because Bigfoot seeks revenge its intelligent.....if you murder one they get defensive,so they murder everyone.

They know how many are usually in a Clan they know where and how and when they travel.....they know where and when and how they eat and live.....and killing them is serious business with great risks to the Murderers and General Public if a Rouge escapes the Pogrom and is intent on a long life of revenge,which happens a lot.

Can they breed with us?.....well clearly they can.....and their genetics will reveal that.....this is a big reason they are just wiping them out.....Bears and Wolves and Cougars dont spend their Juvenile learning curves as males trying to rape Human women and Horses now do they?.....I believe Bigfoot will steal Human kids to replace their own and sometimes if they cannot have their own.

To me there are literally hundreds of thousands of witness accounts available spanning our entire Human history.

A lot of bad bad things have happened and been covered up...but we must get over that for now.

Mass education is the key here....People need to know the truths so they will sanction proper handeling and Treatment of these Proto-Humans.

They need to be tagged and tracked and Protected, and bad ones need to be remediated....not with death but with captivity for breeding purposes....this is a heritage Race of proto-Humans and we may need their DNA in its current form to help ourselves in the future.

In reality these Hit-Teams should be out Tagging and tracking these Proto-Humans...letting them know they are being Policed...but not killing them.....once Bigfoot knows we can track and follow them anywhere for extended times they will rationalize its time to change....they are intelligent and know their strengths and weaknesses quite well.

Letting them know about limits and boundaries....as in if they do not come near Humans they do not get tracked harrassed tagged and policed heavily....this will encourage them to spend more time further away from People....Clans are Independant and Transient....but they communicate on the bye-and-bye.

When the Patterson Massacre happened they used dogs to Track and scare a Clan into treeing their young and attempting to lure the danger away with the Broken-wing Avian trick of making themselves vulnerable or visible or seen by us....but the Murderers did not follow the Adults away from the Babies.....they knew what the Bigfoot would do so they looked for the Treed young instead of chasing the Adults......then they used the babies as bait to lure the Clan in to be executed trying to save their babies.

These puke-faced killers need to be exposed and no bullspit about it either they knew dam well these were proto-Humans and not animals....they got a sick nazi-like kick out of killing these Proto-Humans....they were proud of it.....I wish for the internet to show what these murdering men really were....freaks and monsters....no nice guy histories.I would love to learn who the "Canadians" were on that Hit-Team so we can trace their careers as Serial killers.

I grew up amidst Rednecks....Hillbillies....no one is bullspitting me here....Humanity is Humanity and Rednecks and Hillbillies are not MURDERRS.....the People Murdering these Proto-Humans are being paid and used to pay for the chance to murder Bigfoot.

In my Redneck days had I observed a Bigfoot Clan being set-up for slaughter by Hitmen I say with 100% surety I would sandbag the Hit-team.....I despised City-folk then far more than a Bigfoot.....and it is my belief that mass knowledge to the general public will generate a protective Stance....People will be enthralled and will quickly learn how to live with Bigfoot and how to respect them and more importantly how to properly identify and report bad Bigfoot behaviours so we can identify the bad-boys and bad-girls early so we do not mistakenly believe all Bigfoot are naughty or nasty...and a few screwed up ones like Humans unfortunately are.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is an interesting video.

www.bing.com... 2Fsearch%3Fq%3DBIGFOOT%2BFOUND%2BALBERTA%2BCANADA%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

@ 8:30 of the below video.....freeze frame ...... center screen....7-8 foot tall interesting shape looks to be hiding behind a tree.....just saying....its a Squatchy area by the video evidence....food everywhere.

www.bing.com... detail&mid=787234E0EF009D2FB382787234E0EF009D2FB382&rvsmid=FE4E04B25701D3E1ED35FE4E04B25701D3E1ED35&FORM=VDQVAP
edit on 16-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Thanks, I enjoyed that video very much, I actually learned about two incidents I had not heard before because of watching it.

top topics

join