It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Huge Loss’: Trump Loses Two Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballot Cases within Hours

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So much news on this election, so many conflicting stories, what fun bipartisan news is! I find it enlightening that ats has moved from fox news because fox is not falling in line with the Donald and his cult like followers. The ATS moto is deny ignorance, not deny news that does not fit your political belief system!

A federal court on Friday rejected Republican Party efforts to challenge Pennsylvania’s extended deadline for accepting absentee ballots post-Election Day. Additionally, a state court in the Keystone State also ruled against a GOP effort to invalidate nearly 4,500 mail-in ballots cast in Philadelphia. The rulings are one-two punch and setback for President Donald Trump‘s increasingly dim chances of overturning the results of the 2020 presidential election.

“[W]e hold that the District Court did not err in denying [the GOP] motion for injunctive relief out of concern for the settled expectations of voters and election officials,” the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit said in a 55-page opinion. “We will affirm the District Court’s denial of Plaintiffs’ emergency motion for a [temporary restraining order] or preliminary injunction.”

source

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

You on a roll tonight dude.
Every one more desperate than the last.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Blah, blah. blah,

no way to argue the truth so you take cheap shots at me, does it make you feel better about yourself?

I really doubt it helps ya, don the con still lost dud e.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Jeez, not more of this # AGAIN.

Haven’t you spread enough hate for one night?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Calling states before the polls close has been a known nono for many years. I typically watch CNN on election nights because their tears are like crack for me. Fox attempted to compromise the state by calling it hours before the close. Really if they could be sanctioned in some way for doing that they should be. It doesn't matter if right or left attempting to interfere with the process in hopes of changing the outcome should be highly illegal.
edit on 13-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: RazorV66

Blah, blah. blah,

no way to argue the truth so you take cheap shots at me, does it make you feel better about yourself?

I really doubt it helps ya, don the con still lost dud e.

The real truth or the truth as you see it?
2 vastly different things.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Honest question, why are you like this? Fine, you don't like Trump. But how can you be so blinded by your hate to not see what's going on? Democracy is at stake. If I were in your shoes and Trump won with such huge issues of voter fraud I'd want to see a recount even if it meant "my guy" lost.

Some things are more important than your political affiliation, dude.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

Honest question, why are you like this? Fine, you don't like Trump. But how can you be so blinded by your hate to not see what's going on? Democracy is at stake. If I were in your shoes and Trump won with such huge issues of voter fraud I'd want to see a recount even if it meant "my guy" lost.

Some things are more important than your political affiliation, dude.

Hard to reason with a kool-aid drinker.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The truth is out there!

Just tired of seeing a one horse show at ATS, two parties to divide america.

But ain't this system the best, I mean it is just m[-ing]aga!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Oh yeah baby, roger stone is behind stop the steal, and donalds lawsuits are dropping like flies.

God bless america, though no love for our politicians!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I never did watch Fox news, or cnn, msnbc, etc... I mean I've seen them, but I've never been a loyal viewer. They're all liars. Still, I think you were wrong about why some people may have taken exception to fox lately. I don't think it was because they weren't supporting Trump, but because they suddenly began to show clear bias against him to such a degree that even cnn felt bad.

Look, I don't care who you support, but having media who are all on one side of the spectrum is kind of dangerous, whether it's all of them championing Trump or all of them championing Biden. It's bad news. Right now, they're all in for Biden.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Just tired of seeing a one horse show at ATS, two parties to divide america.

It’s people like you that divide this nation.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I say you are the great divider, hope that makes you feel better. You are so far out there that you can't even watch most news channels, pick and choose your news, so highly intelligent you are. Dump fox they said the donald lost AZ; does your internet have training wheels?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

People here always told me I suffered from TDS, a fictitious malady the call Trump Derangement Syndrome suffered by those who could see the truth of what a huckster Trump really is and who suffered from amazement at how many could not see it.

Well, we are beginning to see a newer and more potent form of TDS except this time it is being suffered by those who still refuse to see what is happening around them. This TDS is Trump Defeated Syndrome.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright

I never did watch Fox news, or cnn, msnbc, etc... I mean I've seen them, but I've never been a loyal viewer. They're all liars. Still, I think you were wrong about why some people may have taken exception to fox lately. I don't think it was because they weren't supporting Trump, but because they suddenly began to show clear bias against him to such a degree that even cnn felt bad.

Look, I don't care who you support, but having media who are all on one side of the spectrum is kind of dangerous, whether it's all of them championing Trump or all of them championing Biden. It's bad news. Right now, they're all in for Biden.

Not trying to confuse you, but did you ever think, that could be because Biden won the election?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Your tag line is why they have to monitor alcohol so differently in Alaska.

If your guy wins you’ll have to wear a face panty in the middle of the wilderness or be fined. It will help me smile again knowing that.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I can think of a court that's higher than the state courts.....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

and you may be so hell bent on learning that oh-so-common ATS vernacular holier-than-thou anger speech that you can't see what's right in front of your face. Political arguing is a joke to be honest. There are better hobbies out there. Sorry, but the argument of 'watching what only confirms your bias' is garbage considering 90%+ of the television news networks are anti trump, hell, even fox news is bought and paid for. Learn to internet or have your scope die with cable tv IMO. The internet is the last neutral ground and even that is being attacked.
edit on 13-11-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Anyone with tds should be proud, they are the ones that see through don the con.

This new denial of the donalds defeat syndrome is not logical, but a deep seated fantasy in which one denies the world at large.

How is it with all the money spent on politics, there are so many r & d losers always on top of the ballot?

I guess you get what you pay for, or the corps do anyway!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join