It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis: Did Trump votes switch to Biden?

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There has been a story floating around that the voting data from The New York Times shows that votes were switched from Trump to Biden. I decided to download the data for each state directly from NYT and write my own script in node.js to confirm for myself whether this claim was true or not. I was looking for this data anyway because I wanted to check if the large spike of Biden votes which occurred early in the morning was actually in the official data. Writing my own script would make it easier to see if there were any bugs in the python script first used to find these anomalies in the data.

What I found is that Biden also loses a large number of votes, in fact more votes are taken from Biden than from Trump. Part of this mystery can be explained by the way the data is formatted. We are provided with the total vote count along with two fractions which can be used to calculate the number of votes for Trump and Biden. For example if Trump has 40% of the votes and Biden has 60% then the fractional value for Trump is 0.4 and it's 0.6 for Biden. You can multiply those fractions by the total vote count to get the number of votes for each candidate with reasonable accuracy.

The problem is each fraction has a maximum of 3 decimal places so it's not perfectly accurate and votes may be "lost" in some cases due to rounding errors. However those rounding errors are far too small to explain most of these anomalies, in a few instances several hundred thousand votes suddenly vanished. That means something besides rounding errors were involved, maybe glitches, typos, miscounts, etc. I decided the only real way to figure out what was going on here was to visualize it by graphing the data. Here is my analysis for 6 of the swing states which had some of these large anomalies.

As you can see from the first chart showing what happened in Virginia, Biden lost over 300 thousand votes, then gained around 400 thousand votes, then lost over 300 thousand votes, then gained over half a million votes, resulting in a massive Biden lead, all in a fairly short period of time. Such a high amount of volatility so late in the voting process would suggest to me something strange was happening in Virginia. It also turns out that the Biden spikes do appear in this data, not only in Michigan and Wisconsin, but also in Georgia. It's rather coincidental that these anomalies favor Biden so heavily.

Click on images to see them in full size and read my analysis of each state.

Virginia:

Michigan:

Wisconsin:

Georgia:

Pennsylvania:

Nevada:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

It seems that most of those spikes were on the 4th. Odd how that works.

Kocag

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Good stuff.

Not sure what conclusions can be drawn from it though?

If the votes were manipulated using software in the Dominion units, then it would be very easy to write an algorithm that could give you any result you wanted...

I think the only way to the truth is a Full Audit...

SnF

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No need I figured out what happened and deeply analyzed the results and put together a graph

is it coincidence we had a paper toilet shortage? I think not.
edit on 551130America/ChicagoFri, 13 Nov 2020 08:55:36 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That proves it was manipulated in favor of Biden, correct?
edit on 13-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I don't think these charts prove anything, but most people would agree it looks mighty suspicious.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
That proves it was manipulated in favor of Biden, correct?

Not really....

All we can conclude from this, is that the data entry was all over the place....

An Audit is required to show where those votes came from...also, the Dominion units need to be looked at....before they upgrade the firmware....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Also one other important point I should mention is that this analysis doesn't necessarily debunk the idea that votes were switched. If Trump were to lose a number of votes and then Biden gained that exact same number of votes it would be very suspicious, and I have seen news clips of that occurring. I did analyze the NYT data for that happening but didn't find anything, however the limited accuracy format they use probably prevents it from being easily detected.
edit on 13/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I just have a hard time believing that Biden who was in his basement for half the summer and couldn't even fill up a nursing home cafeteria on the campaign trail somehow got more votes than not only Trump (who regularly could get 50,000 people to show up to a rally) was more popular than Barak Obama.

Sure, orange man bad and strong TDS, but who am I going to believe... the results or my own eyes? I live in an ultra liberal town. When Obama ran, there were signs EVERYWHERE. I mean you knew the community supported Obama. With Hillary, not so much. It didn't surprise me she lost. they supported her, but the same enthusiasm wasn't there. Biden was even worse than Hillary.

Not only that, we also know for fact that Trump pulled larger numbers of minority votes.

Further, all these Biden votes didn't take time to vote down ticket at the same rate. So they vote Biden for President, but didn't really support Democrat congressmen?

I may not be able to conclusively prove it, but I know something isn't right. It doesn't pass the smell test for anyone who is remotely aware politically.

On the flip side,

Democrats successfully weaponized COVID propaganda in combination with changing rules for mail in voting and were able to get enough people to mail in votes legally and illegally that is made a difference.

Or combination of both.

Either way, it is massive manipulation of our electoral process.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

If I were to be imaginative, it looks to me like in some of those graphs, votes are being added, then subsequently removed. Almost like there were two sides fighting
to affect the votes.

If I knew hacking was going on, was watching it happen in real time and also had tools to "reverse" those hacks, I would do so just to mess with their heads!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I have a hard time believing this election charade is nothing more than intentional continued division.
They (msm) started the fraud talk before the elections
All the filming of fraud, the lockdown of polling places, kicking out Republicans etc..
Constant reminder of the communists.
The covid bs.

It's starting to get stale.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing, the people who've been crying for 4 years, spent a summer of love killing people. Would act honorably in an election.

When talking heads and journalists who had burning buildings behind them, say everything is peaceful, I'm suppose to believe they're giving facts and not opinions?

Systematically, they have proven to be inept and willing to do anything, by any means necessary. When you hold aid for your citizens, cause you can't get cheese for your backed organizations, you think they'll run a fair election?

new topics

top topics

join