It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's False Popularity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You toting the msm line of how hated he is. You have no proof or evidence and no facts of lies abuse or scandals.

Hmmmm your Trump defensive syndrome kicking in, where did I mention lies or abuse or scandals?, i said he is divisive, even some ATS members who voted for him have stated he is a dick, its not an out there thought.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

It's not really Mr Trump I'm defending,. Many believe it's their freedom. I am registered democrat I realized the party lost there way to globalism. It's sad to say.
The same can be said about Mr Obama being divisive, unless you have numerous media to say otherwise.
It's a house of cards we have seen the push for our republics destruction from state sponsored terrorism just months ago.
edit on 13-11-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have heard it said that there are no Biden voters, only anti-Trump voters. From what I can surmise, not too many Dems really wanted Biden. He was just the only alternative on the ballot they could stomach.

I have NO IDEA how he won the nomination. Maybe just his name got him there, certainly there were other Dem candidates with more merit and brainpower.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

It wasn't on the news that's for sure.

You need the news to tell you whats real?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Every person that I know that voted for biden, did vote for biden.
They like him.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh God. I suppose you think trump is the virgin mary.

a reply to: Rekrul

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere
I have heard it said that there are no Biden voters, only anti-Trump voters. From what I can surmise, not too many Dems really wanted Biden. He was just the only alternative on the ballot they could stomach.

I've also heard a bunch of people say that they weren't crazy bout Biden but voted for him
same with Hillary 4 years ago.

I have NO IDEA how he won the nomination. Maybe just his name got him there, certainly there were other Dem candidates with more merit and brainpower.

I suspect everyone figured Trump was unbeatable so sat back and let Old Joe have a go at it. probly kicking themselves now.
Covid changed everything.

back to the topic...the media and the democrats are very good at staging. they made Obama look cool and hip and smart etc.
his endorsing Hillary last time didn't seem to help much.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What divisive rhetoric? Did he call half the population deplorables?

Did he call for a list of people who voted Democrat for future retribution?

Did he have the MSM fighting his battles for him and hide his complete incompetence?

And with all that, he still couldnt put it together.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Massive crowd turns out to watch Obama give speech:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join