It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Voting Software: Smartmatic, Dominion Voting Systems and George Soros

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't vote. I never have. I've never even registered to vote. I consider myself neutral. I usually don't care who is in office. A lot of people believe in their vote as their say in the world. That their vote gives them power to change the world.

As a neutral person who has never voted, I like the checks and balances system of the United States. I feel that the switches of political parties every 2-4 years provides a good checks and balances system for the country.

But I am also a people-reader. A very good people-reader. It's an acquired skill. As a neutral person who has never voted, I believe that any party can be persuaded to do what I want if I want a politician to do something. That true power lies not in a vote, but the ability to make any politician do what you want even if the politician doesn't want to do it.

So I don't vote. I rely on people-reading skills and the power of persuasion.

But I must admit, I am truly disgusted by what has happened during this year's election. I went to bed early on voting night- 7pm. I don't vote. Nothing on tv but the election. So I went to bed figuring I'd wake up to find out who won. Since I went to bed at 7pm, I woke up at 3am. I googled who won and I was puzzled. At 3am it was saying that Biden had won Arizona with 1.9 million votes. So I googled how many registered voters in Arizona which was 4.2 million. So Biden was claiming to have won Arizona with over a million votes not counted yet.

All I could think was WTF?!? Why would anyone claim to be a winner without counting a million votes? I check later at 11am. 850,000 votes not counted and Biden claiming to win. I check at 5pm, 600,000 votes not counted and Biden claiming to win.

Who the hell claims to win a state without counting 600,000-1,000,000 votes?!? That's absurd. It's even more absurd to someone like me who has never voted in my life.

At 3am when I saw this online, my first thought was "Those damned hackers. They must have really screwed with the voting machines this year." And as a people-reader, my first thought was right.

Dominion Voting Systems machines were used in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina and Wisconsin. All the states where the voters don't believe the results in mass numbers. The software for Dominion Voting Systems is provided by Smartmatic. Smartmatic's CEO is Lord Malloch Brown, an old and dear friend of George Soros.

In 2005, a concerned Florida election supervisor asked the Finnish data-security expert Harri Hursti to hack into one of the state’s commonly used voting machines to test its vulnerability. The verdict wasn’t reassuring. By modifying just a few lines of code on the machine’s memory card, Mr. Hursti says, he could change the results of a mock election. That same model, he adds, will be among those used in the 2020 elections. (A spokesperson for the machine’s vendor, Dominion Voting, says that these weaknesses were fixed in 2012, but Mr. Hursti says that he has tested the new version and found the updates insufficient.)

Mr. Hursti has spent the past 15 years trying to draw attention to the weaknesses in America’s voting systems. Last month, he was featured in an HBO documentary called “Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections,” about far-reaching security breaches in multiple U.S. elections that he says have gone unfixed. He warns that both the American political establishment and the public are far too complacent. “Once you understand how everything works, you understand how fragile everything is and how easy it is to lose this all,” Mr. Hursti says in the film.

Why A Data Security Expert Fears US Voting Will Be Hacked

So Dominion Voting Systems already knew about the problem but didn't fix it. And Smartmatic with George Soros' friend as CEO definitely didn't fix it.

Smartmatic’s chairman is a member of the British House of Lords, Mark Malloch Brown, a former vice-chairman of George Soros’ Investment Funds, former vice-president at the World Bank, lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, a political consulting firm, and former vice-chair of the World Economic Forum who “remains deeply involved in international affairs.” The company’s reported globalist ties have caused members of the media and government officials to raise questions about its involvement in the U.S. electoral process.

Officials Raised Concerns About Security of Voting Machines Software Systems

So all those GLITCHES in the software-- that's simply Lord Malloch Brown's team trying to help out his friend George Soros with his political chaos.

What is George Soros" political agenda for the United States?

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared, “is the United States.” Ergo, that constitutional republic must be weakened and its allies degraded.

Connoisseur of Chaos: George Soros

And how does George Soros try to weaken the United States and its allies? Through his organization: Open Society Foundation. Soros' OSF funds all kinds of political groups that cause chaos in city after city. It's all the crap that you see on CNN when CNN looks more like a Jerry Springer show instead of reporting news.

So why is the media covering up for George Soros and his old, dear friend Lord Malloch Brown CEO of Smartmatic, software for Dominion Voting Systems???

Read the executive summary of Media Research's mind-boggling report, "George Soros: Media Mogul." The Hungarian-born billionaire "has managed to insinuate himself and his money into the media culture, making connections with the nation's top publishing organizations. He has direct ties to more than 30 mainstream news outlets -- including The New York Times, Washington Post, the Associated Press, CNN and ABC. Each one of those operations has employees, often high-level ones, on the boards of Soros-funded media operations."

George Soros Bought and Paid America's Media

So all of the above named media outlets are covering for the Soros-Malloch Brown-Smartmatic Voting Systems Tampering because Soros has bought them off. There are a few others. WarnerMedia who has been tied up in court over Trump and anti-trust laws over the media, they were happy to chime in.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh and there's still another group bought off by George Soros.

On April 8, House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi headlined a Boston conference on ''media reform.'' She was joined by four other congressmen, a senator, two FCC commissioners, a Nobel laureate and numerous liberal journalists.

The 2,500-person event was sponsored by a group called Free Press, one of more than 180 different media-related organizations that receives money from liberal billionaire George Soros.
That has given Soros far more influence than even many of his harshest critics realize. He has managed to insinuate himself and his money into the media culture, making connections with the nation's top publishing organizations. He has direct ties to more than 30 mainstream news outlets - including The New York Times, Washington Post, the Associated Press, CNN and ABC. Each one of those operations has employees, often high-level ones, on the boards of Soros-funded media operations.

George Soros Media Mogul

As a neutral non-voter, I know I'm pretty disgusted at all of this. I sure don't like watching Soros' funded groups causing chaos on the news. But to see Soros do this to the voting system and then use the media to turn it into a circus is just plain disgusting.

Soros is a perverse old man who just gets his thrills and jollies out of causing chaos country after country. Why is everyone playing the Soros game? As Soros said it himself in his plans for the United States.

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared, “is the United States.” Ergo, that constitutional republic must be weakened and its allies degraded.

Connoisseur of Chaos: George Soros

edit on 12-11-2020 by MapMistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Wanna know how to have an election without bull#?

#ing piece of paper, pen, mark ballot sheet, put ballot sheet in box, observed ballot counters count ballots while constantly on film, absentee ballots arrive monitored all at one time, absentee ballots are verified on counting on film, absentee ballots counted. Congratulations, election done.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Certainly, this is beyond coincidence, and as most of us here know, the true ring leaders of the world are essentially invincible.

So what can we do with this information? What does knowing give us?

Perhaps a more solid inner foundation, the confidence that you know what is actually going on...

But that's truly not enough. How do we make a change? Is it even possible for things to change?

We are talking about a plan, or plans, that have been molded over the past 100 years at LEAST.

This machine has history behind it, trillions of dollars, it's perpetual motion that cannot be stopped.

So what are we to do? As average people...?

I also happen to be of a neutral, voyeur-esque mindset with the things that go on in the world. I like to watch what's going on from any angle I can access.

From what I can tell, the only way to really enact change at this point, at this pass, is for a massive, MASSIVE, shift in general consciousness. From my point of view, this seems impossible.

People have been being brainwashed for decades, whether from the education system, or from their choice of outlet, for information.

How do you tear people from their deeply engrained and subconscious thinking?

It's just unlikely.

Fear is too powerful, and as Pink Floyd stated many moons ago

"And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown
And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone
And it's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw around
So have a good drown, as you go down, all alone"

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

All I could think was WTF?!? Why would anyone claim to be a winner without counting a million votes? I check later at 11am. 850,000 votes not counted and Biden claiming to win. I check at 5pm, 600,000 votes not counted and Biden claiming to win.

Without arguing whether foul play occurred.... The answer to your question assuming things are done properly, you can predict a winner sometimes with a lot of uncounted ballots because ______ candidate got the right counties. They have enough tallied in those areas vs registered voters to call the county.

Again, I'm not saying whether or not that happened here... But I think knowing that may help the lens you use to look at this.

Edit: I think your recollection is off on the numbers too. 99% in with his total vote count being barely more than the lead you remember to have been claimed with lower amounts of votes counted.

edit on 12-11-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Without arguing whether foul play occurred.... The answer to your question assuming things are done properly, you can predict a winner sometimes with a lot of uncounted ballots because ______ candidate got the right counties. They have enough tallied in those areas vs registered voters to call the county.

Again, I'm not saying whether or not that happened here... But I think knowing that may help the lens you use to look at this.

Or you could just use the lens that the OP gave you and look through it.

You are assuming that things were done properly?

You were just given the information (should you choose to use it) that things were not done properly at all.

But here we are, talking about how you don't understand the information given to you.

I think the Democrats are right.

People are too stupid to vote.

So they should just vote for them.

For their own good.

~sigh~

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I was trying to answer the question without giving an opinion.

But it looks like OP's numbers are off.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thank you. For um remaining neutral. And stuff. And I guess not voting m? I voted for Cthulu.

Anyway. Lisbeth Salander? Is that you? X O x o

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Bring out the RICO.

Hit all the politicians who took (and spent) monies from Soros with Conspiracy charges.

It's really that simple. Making it complicated is what lets these people stay out of jail. Get 'em in on a simple single charge ... and THEN hit them with 'the book'. But, get them off the streets first and ASAP.

Ever notice that doesn't happen ... even though it's common sense?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Good info, thank you.

By “hacking” do they mean “programmed?” Because what it looks like in places is that the vote counting software was pre-programmed with algorithms to switch votes from Trump to Biden.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Edit: I think your recollection is off on the numbers too. 99% in with his total vote count being barely more than the lead you remember to have been claimed with lower amounts of votes counted.

Actually what I recollect was odd statistics. At 3am after the election it said that Biden had 1.9 million votes and that Trump had 1.2 million. I added the exact number on a calculator. Approximately 3.1 million. Then I googled the number of registered voters in Arizona. It said 4.2 million registered. So a million votes not counted.

The really odd thing is later in the day, Biden's count was reduced to 1.7 million a reduction of 200,000 votes from the 3am count. I know most states counts went the other way with a sudden jump in thousands of votes to Biden.

The other thing I found odd was the news reporting more registered voters in this election than any other. How?? The SnowBirds didn't come to Arizona this year because of Covid. In Arizona, starting in September and October, large groups of elderly retired people migrate to Arizona for our warm winter months. We call them Snowbirds. Snowbirds (elderly) usually hold 2 residences. One in their home states up north and a 2nd residency in Arizona during the winter months. Since they live in Arizona for 6 months out of the year, they vote in Arizona every winter.

But because of Covid and the high rates in Arizona, the elderly who usually come here for the winter didn't come this year. So I have no idea how there could be record turnouts of registered voters if none of our winter residents came this year.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Good info, thank you.

By “hacking” do they mean “programmed?” Because what it looks like in places is that the vote counting software was pre-programmed with algorithms to switch votes from Trump to Biden.

I agree. It looks like its preprogrammed. Like Smartmatic had some program to change every 3rd vote for Trump to a Biden vote. Like what happened in Michigan. Or Smartmatic could have just left a backdoor into their software that they could access and manipulate data later. Many reports were saying that when there was an alleged glitch that numbers would increase for Biden. Other reports said that the glitches would happen when they were downloading from the software company. They really shouldn't be doing downloads during an election count but apparently in some places they did.

new topics

top topics

join