It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Homeland Security calls election "the most secure in American history"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Trump is dragging the US through the gutter and the whole world is watching with a mixture of horror and hilarity.

I shouldn't be surpised but so many people on here - a fair few who though I may not agree with on a lot of things I developed a huge amiunt of respect for - seem to have lost all common sense when it comes to Trump and believe his every word blindly as if he was some sort of infalible godlike being.
They hang on his every word and are incapable of applying even the most basic level of critical thinking to what he says.
Its actually quite disturbing really.

But then again.....I've been watching The Masters and it sort of struck me that most American's will simply be getting on with their lives giving it only a cursory thought.
They are far more concerned with normal, everyday things like work, their families etc.....and cheesburgers.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have and it isnt him. Its blatantly obvious. Anyone who cant see it is blind and those openly denying it is complicit.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Cant teach pork.

The thing is half of them are not daft.

Which means its conditioning of a sorts.

And it was not Trump that done that because the Man could not reprogram the remote.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Can you help a blind old Scot out here and explain what's blatantly obvious please?

Because what's blatantly obvious is that he lost. x

No winner, winner, chicken dinner for Trump I'm afraid.
edit on 13-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The election fraud. You will not be told the truth from any mainstream media. I'm afraid all the major stations are complicit tooo.

edit on 13/11/2020 by 20Eyes1974 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Aye, that's a thing called actual proof you are after.

Where is that now?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
How can you say he lost when the electoral college hasnt nominated anyone yet? Did ou just get hired to be the electoral chief by the United States Government? Awesome, big guy. Im happy for you and your Scottish family.

edit on 13/11/2020 by 20Eyes1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The court have it. Why would i?
Good god man, are you daft?
reply to: andy06shake

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
www.axios.com...
"A top committee made up of officials from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and its election partners refuted President Trump’s claims of widespread voter fraud and irregularities in a statement Thursday, calling the election "the most secure in American history."

This is Trump's Homeland Security. It is headed by a Trump appointee.

Yes, The swamp is indeed deep and swampy.

So, I guess you'll completely discount and dismiss the declaration by the head of the FEC that this election is illegitimate?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Trump lost mate, that's just a thing.

time.com...

No i did not just get hired, although your Man does seem to be in the hiring and firing mood.

The information and NEWS pertaining to the US election is freely available to all.

Im not that big, about 5"10. LoL

Cant see what my family have to do with much, but im happy, that you are happy for me and my family, if that helps.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Accept the courts don't have it.

And Trump kens that fact just fine.

Your courts have repeatably thrown out the ludicrous claims of election fraud.

A few times now.

Guess they are in league with the mass media mad squad?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Accept courts don't have it while 5 courts are looking at the evidence as we speak? No one is the winner until the electoral college says so. Sorry.
reply to: andy06shake

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: DanDanDat
"Has their been allegations of cyber attacks on the election?"

Dominion.

No. Dominion is the voting machine software that flips vote. It is not a 'cyber-attack'.

HAMMER and SCORECARD are the tools used to execute the cyber-attack on the State servers that are used to do the actual vote tally's - much easier to minpulate and much harder to detect.

I hope the rumors are true that the Trump team set this all up, and have absolute proof that the votes were manipulated electronically on a massive scale.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

They have to look, thats how courts and the laws work or so I'm lead to believe.

Like i said all the same proof is what you are after, and you don't have any to date.

Nor last time if memory serves.

Your electoral college is about numbers and Biden has the numbers, Trump not so much, hence Biden wins, but we knew that near enough last week. LoL

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
If Trump had such misgivings about the US election process and procedures why did he do absolutely nothing about it during his four year term as President?

What makes you think he did nothing?

What he did, I believe (we'll know soon enough), is set up the democrats in the biggest Sting in history.

He had ample opportunity to adress these issues but he did nothing.

He is addressing these issure, now, as we speak.

The only way to properly address it in such a way that it will be remedied because the American people demand it, is to fully expose all of the corruption, but most importantly, the software and programs that are being used.

Start at the 31:30 mark, and watch the description of the massive flip that happened in Antrim county MI that flipped the county from Biden to Trump, and also for the R congressman in that district:

But as far as I can tell there is little, if any, evidence of substantial organised vote rigging as yet.

Yes yes yes, I know, TDS is a serious disease, you poor thing...

America needs to move forward.

Don't you worry, we are, and we will, once this is straightened out.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Do you honestly think Trump somehow set this all up?

If he had such conclusive evidence he'd be shouting it from the mountain tops.
His ego wouldn't let him be quiet about it.

And why did he do it?

Why didn't he simply prevent the voter fraud in the first place and let the American people vote free from any interference?

Many of us on here have repeatedly stated that if there is evidence and proof of vote rigging then it must be investigated rigorously and transparently.
That's not enough for you?
You want us to just blindly accept that there was interference in the election simply because Trump said so.

You're right, I don't like Trump - he's an egotistical narcissist who has no thought for anything or anyone other than himself.
He has delusions of grandeur and has pushed this myth of his Messiah like destiny to a level I thought impossible.
Whilst trying to bizarrely portray himself as some sort of 'man of the people' he has actively increased the divide between have's and have not's.
He has exploited and manipulated existing divisions in the USA in order to further his own agenda and those of the industrialists/bankers that he represents.

But here's the kicker: I think Biden is just as dangerous to the American people - albeit for different reasons - and the prospect of Kamala Harris getting into The Oval Office scares the #ing crap out of me.
I think Biden is unfit for Office and should never have been allowed to run.
He's a career politician - the lowest of the low in my book - whose drivers are power and control.

But none of that alters the fact that no undeniable proof of any sort of concerted and co-ordinated vote rigging has been presented yet.
Or that Trump has somehow been aware of this unprecedented voter fraud conspiracy and has somehow orchestrated a sting operation that will provide undeniable proof.

I think Trump's actions here are the biggest threat US democracy has ever faced.

Just my opinion.....an opinion that means # all at the end of the day.

You guys will do as you see fit.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Do you honestly think Trump somehow set this all up?

I'm not 100% sure about anything.

What I do know is, a) Trump is anything but stupid, b) Trump knew what they were going to try to do - he saw it firsthand in 2016 (but they didn't think they'd have to cheat, and got caught flat footed), c) used the 2018 elections to closely monitor how they do it., and d) designed a sting operation to catch them, but only after the fact, because that was the only way to show just how far and how deep it goes.

If he had such conclusive evidence he'd be shouting it from the mountain tops.

Only if he was stupid. Hint: he's not. He is dropping nuggets all the time though, just to poke and prod the deep state operatives, and keep them off balance, and keep the MSM distracted.

His ego wouldn't let him be quiet about it.

It would if he knew there would be a much, much bigger payoff ego wise later, when everyone realizes that he is responsible for - gasp - draining the swamp in a way that will last for decades, maybe even a century or more.

And why did he do it?

Why didn't he simply prevent the voter fraud in the first place and let the American people vote free from any interference?

See above. Stopping it just for one election wouldn't have stopped anything for the long term. He loves our country, and wants his grandchildren to grow up in a free America.

Many of us on here have repeatedly stated that if there is evidence and proof of vote rigging then it must be investigated rigorously and transparently.
That's not enough for you?
You want us to just blindly accept that there was interference in the election simply because Trump said so.

Of course not. We want you to open your eyes and the evidence that is as plain as the nose on your face... but your TDS keeps getting in the way.

You're right, I don't like Trump - he's an egotistical narcissist who has no thought for anything or anyone other than himself.

And again, your TDS is getting in the way. Is he egotistical? Yes. Most alpha males are.

But go back and watch videos of him going back 20, 30+ years. He is just as consistent in the things he's been sayiong as Ron Paul.

He has delusions of grandeur and has pushed this myth of his Messiah like destiny to a level I thought impossible.

No, thats just your TDS again.

Whilst trying to bizarrely portray himself as some sort of 'man of the people' he has actively increased the divide between have's and have not's.

You're confused - thats what the MSM and those with TDS have been doing ever since he announced he was running.

He has exploited and manipulated existing divisions in the USA in order to further his own agenda and those of the industrialists/bankers that he represents.

Ditto times twelve.

Project your own guilty sins much?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No, I will not completely disregard his statement. I will take it under advisement and give it consideration. I will also consider that he is a Trump appointee and that his department is not involved with election counting, rather his department focuses on the money that finances election campaigns. I will also consider that we know that one of Trumps actions is to fire anyone who he thinks might jeopardize his supremeness and replace them with ''yes men and toadies''.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Except the OP subject isn't your favorite dig at trump it has to do with an agency responsible for election security and their statement that they did a good job securing the election. Indeed I too think my argument was pretty good as to why that doesn't hold much water for me...so go you even said as much, then proceeded to off topic for no reason bring trump up. I'd say my job is done here...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You're incapable of understanding this aren't you.

Trump isn't driven by any desire to 'drain the swamp' or to do right by the American people......his every consideration is about him and his ego.

The only people alleging Trump's superior intellect are Trump himself and his acolytes who hang on his every word and believe everything that comes out of his mouth.
This is a man who struggles to keep his train of thought long enough to complete a sentence - yes, Biden suffers from the same affliction as does Boris over here - who has had more 'mis-speaks' than all previous President's combined and who has openly supported and advocated some of the most off the wall theories imaginable.
He governs by tweets and brooks no dissention whatsoever.

If the man had real concerns over potential voter fraud he should have taken every precaution possible to prevent it.
That would be the action of a responsible and proactive President.

Instead you allege he set up some sort of complex sting operation that will prove the collusion of those bastard commie Democrats and Deep State operatives and will be fully vindicated.

You fail to acknowledge that he represents the interests of the banker/industrialist complex that he has been actively involved with all his business career and that the gap between rich and poor has increased significantly during his Presidency.

You also conveniently ignore my dislike for Biden and his running mate and then quite bizarrely say something about me 'projecting my own sins' - I have absolutely no idea what point you are trying to make there, please indulge me and clarify.

I don't have to live under Trump or Biden's Presidency - unfortunately I do have to endure that bumbling oaf Boris Johnson, a man so clearly out of his depth - and if you're happy with Trump dragging the US's reputation through the mud then crack on, no skin off my nose mate.

TDS?
I'm afraid not, far too much going on in my own life to care that much.
But talking about him is sometimes a welcome distraction and can be an opportunity to exchange opinions with people.

edit on 13/11/20 by Freeborn because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join