It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Department of Homeland Security calls election "the most secure in American history"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Odd since any number of hacker conventions have shown the electronic voting machines are anything but secure and have shown that for years.

Add in every single state has a different standard...

Seems a stretch for 1 federal agency to have gone over every states cyber security, with enough depth to claim most secure in history.

Especially when the fed just got hacked AGAIN because of terrible system admins.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"The most secure process in the universe!"

-counting isn't done yet

That's not enough for you to question the article op?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I seem to recall 17 Intelligence Agencies that all confirmed something....

That turned out to be BS too...

:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
www.axios.com...

A top committee made up of officials from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and its election partners refuted President Trump’s claims of widespread voter fraud and irregularities in a statement Thursday, calling the election "the most secure in American history."

This is Trump's Homeland Security. It is headed by a Trump appointee.

Also

Before Election Day, the Trump administration invited a delegation of 28 international experts from the Organization of American States, which has reported on elections around the world, to observe the vote. Its preliminary report found zero evidence of significant fraud.

frontier.yahoo.com...

I have nothing more to add to this as anything that I could say has already been said and refuted by members here. So how about this stuff?

You can't believe anyone or anything right now, IMO.

The lies are worst then they have ever been.

Fight this election with all you have legally and honestly.

Think of what Trump has gone through these last 5 year.

Tell everyone you know that there is no winner until the states certify the vote.

Don't give up till the votes are certified.

The cheaters are having second thoughts. They are not going to want to sign off on the certification, they know it's fake. They know down the road it will be found out.

The GA Sectary of State's wife just got covid, he probable has it too. Good timing.

ETA - If it is the most secure election in history it should then be the most transparent.

Because of the historic transparency everyone that wants to, should be able to look and see that it was a fair election.

edit on 12-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I"m interested in what the White House has to say about this DHS statement, or will he just ignore it.

You mean much like our PR arm of the Democratic party, the American Media, has completely forgotten anything about investigative reporting and are not even bothering to dig in and see what the "evidence of election fraud" is?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So , the Obama " Holdovers " in DHS Think So ? .......Hmm.....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So they have already completed the investigation? Wow. They should have handle the investigation of Russian collusion accusations. It would have saved the tax payers millions of dollars. You really think people are going to believe the media since they have been exposed in the last four years?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Disinfo Terry. You there Terry? Do you want to retract your thread in shame Terry? We forgive your naiveté Terry, not really.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Looks like the Obama Youth have infiltrated everything in this country.

Trump should have purged everyone left from the Obama Administration as soon as he took office.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Don't
Have
Squat

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Total Red Herring Story 😂

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Let's at least wait till after the court proceedings before we say that, but it could turn out to be like the Russian Collusion hoax. We have to be fair and balanced about this. Right?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

From your source.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

Would those be the same election officials that oversaw the election process on the 3rd when the rigging occurred?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Sorry , I'm Still Piessed Off at Bush for the Patriot Act . Fools We Be .........

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Trump and his followers are in denial and delusion.

Trump will probably fire him.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The statement is part of a psychological operation caused by fear and Desperation. It is not from the director of Homeland Security.

mobile.twitter.com...

FUN TIMES....They know what's coming!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Sorry , I'm Still Piessed Off at Bush for the Patriot Act . Fools We Be .........

Well he was a progressive...so....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Has their been allegations of cyber attacks on the election?

If not doesn't that make this assignment irrelevant to the issues of the day?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump and his followers are in denial

Denial of what? That a Federal Investigation needs to take place because reporting of a fraudulent election has occurred? Isn't that what the Left have been doing for four years after the last election? I mean I am glad that you concede that it is a dumb thing to do, but you guys have already put that ship to sail. Now Trump will use the left's tactics against them, again, as he has done before.

Every single time you guys say, We Got Trump Now! I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins this one also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join