It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Dark4Knight archived thread from long ago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Look in the reply below for the opening statement to this new thread. Mods feel free to make a correction if you so wish.

edit on am1130amThu, 12 Nov 2020 11:17:45 -0600 by antar because: Subject made then it automatically went to the first post "after" the initial opening statement...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
HUH, I am not sure why the thread popped off before I completed this new thread? Hopefully, this is right? It has been a while since I started a new one so... bear with me.

I think if I remember correctly that old thread was thrown into the ATS dungeon of unsubstantiated threads, hence my asking about it in Grey Area...

It was a HUGE thread back in the day and brought so many different points of views.

It scared the pants off many ATSers including myself, and I did not scare easily.

If I remember correctly, it was supposedly authored as a death bed confession by a Military high up to his son or grandson.

The confession was riddled with a wild conspiracy of the coming times and a particular timeframe where darkness would fall and terror would rein upon the earth for days of darkness. I remember something about Holographic treachery in the skies to further complicate an already dangerous point in our shared unavoidable experience.

Does anyone remember this thread? Is it possible to take another look at it?

For me personally, it fell a second place to the thread "Conversation with a Cab driver"... I thought the 2 threads may be connected in some way...

Anyway, looking forward to what you guys remember and to find out if it can be brought back up for another look?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

I think its here... Link.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ok there was much more to this and much of the most frightning details are missing, here is one portion within the thread to get started.

OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see/hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

The hide, and hide well.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If you google D4rkKn1ght + abovetopsecret.com, it will bring up all of the relevant threads.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mandela effect, lol... still a good subject to consider...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You know that is how I started my search and came up with nothing...thanks! WWW Portals...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct Would you find the Conversations with a Cab Driver thread for me too please? YOU are my star!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Loved that thread back at the time.

Shame it was a load of bollocks.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm not surenI know that one. Lloyd from the Pentagon? I thinknit might be gone if that's it.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct It was not that one. It was one that had to do with a passenger picked up after a meeting at the UN general assembly I believe, who then retold the account to a... member of ATS...

edit on am1130amThu, 12 Nov 2020 11:46:17 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This one?a reply to: antar

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was reading through it and nothing really clicked with me....until the talk about the lights.
These were spotted in October, never seen them this color or this ambiguous.

But these were the ones that came to mind when I read "they will dance and shift around"

I don't know who or what caused these lights, was hoping it was halloween related but I still don't really know for sure. Holographic in nature? Who knows. All I know is that some more room and gloom is heading our way with this upcoming vaccine and the theatrical election.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
When im on my death bed im gonna confess something Earth shattering. Something so unbelievable that a lot of gullible people will believe it. I havnt decided what it will be about yet, but its gonna be a doozy.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
When im on my death bed im gonna confess something Earth shattering. Something so unbelievable that a lot of gullible people will believe it. I havnt decided what it will be about yet, but its gonna be a doozy.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

A deathbed confession can be admissible evidence in court under the right circumstances. If someone confesses knowledge of a crime and then dies or their condition worsens, the law does not consider the statement to be hearsay and can be used in a criminal trial.[10] A deathbed confession can be a valuable piece of evidence in a case that may not have much physical evidence. Even criminal confessions that have been secret for years can still be of use, such as in a murder case, because there is no statute of limitations on murder cases.

Wiki but still. That's always stuck with me because a friend that went on to law school told me to take some deathbed confessions regarding aliens more serious than most, his reasoning that in some instances deathbed confessions can be regarded higher than evidence.

Many years ago. Worth pondering, though.

Edit: I'm not lawyer and he was just starting study so figured I'd just throw it out there.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago4201699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Look at this statement from the link given to you. Look at the date of this post too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I remember spending a lot of time reading that thread back in the day, and it was a very interesting and creeped me out a little. Thanks for bringing it up, I think I'm going to read through it again because while I remember reading the thread I don't remember the details just how I felt while reading it.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Loved the links and discussion here. My personal thoughts on the pre-2012 events were that it would not be 2012, that the calendar was from another "possibility" such as alternate timeline/Mandela effect, if you will. As for conversations with a cab driver that too has been changed just enough to make it plausible but not revelatory. K back to reading some posts.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

We have seen some pretty scary times here haven't we?

top topics

join