It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher - See The Possibilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Looking for some awesome entertainment? TV adaption of a comic, with a lot of modifications so you can actually enjoy both.

It is wild! didn't get the attention I think it deserves, because it's truly inspired, crazy, beautiful just great.
A lot of "wtf just happened?" if you're into to that like me you'll love it.

And for the conspiracy aficionados
spoiler ahead

In the church scene quite at the beginning "...and now there's this new disease making people afraid to hug eachother..." 2016

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
YUP. Three tons of cosmic crappola mixed with one more ton of violence. Great fare for us kiddies.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Loved this series. The acting is so above par for what I was expecting.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ok, didn't know you hate fun...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Almost shot in my backyard. Worked BG and driver on that show. Auditioned but didn't get a speaking part so hired on as BG.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It's too bad it was canceled after season 4. Would liked to have seen what ended up happening after the showdown at end of season 4.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It was a great series! shame it's finished!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

It's too bad it was canceled after season 4. Would liked to have seen what ended up happening after the showdown at end of season 4.

Thats a bummer to hear you say the show is cancelled...really liked it much. Sometimes a show is very good and still these hollywood mogels cancel....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Did I miss-state my appreciation for Preacher? If so, let me say that I waited each and every week for the next episode to play when it first came out. What a freekin hoot.

top topics

join