It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Plans Include Family Separation & Involuntary Quarantine in “Camps”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

I know right?
I had to lock 'er in 4wd just to get over the bodies on the way to the store.
You need to put a shirt on and go do some research.
Big guy

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Really. And when that doesn't happen, you going to come back on here and state you had no idea what you were talking about.

i hope your right. When I see treatments for covid getting locked up with the population my faith in responsible management of this crisis is limited. How am I suppose to reconcile the conflict between these two sites without being prepared for more nefarious motives?

www.tga.gov.au...

c19study.com...

I have tried talking to my government representatives about it, it was too much for my Federal Ministers representative to even look at. Just what is going on?
edit on 12-11-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed link

edit on 12-11-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed link again

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
I should also add.

If most Americans actually took notice of global happenings. This Pandemic would NOT be a shock. There would be no need for all these stories because you would not be confused.

We have close calls a few times a year of some nasty pathogens trying to go global. And if it was not for the work of some people who do not even get paid sometimes. And the locals who live with disease ( unlike your privileged existence ) and have no issue helping isolate them. This would happen more often.

I mean you think Ebola has not gotten in Europe by chance. Just good luck. Yea, you probably do. Or worse never think about it.

This Pandemic was inevitable, for a number of reasons, and was needed to wake some entitled people up.

Ebola hasn't gone pandemic or even really epidemic on a large scale because it just doesn't have the ability to do so.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What has happened, and is a fact, is the U.S. did not take Covid seriously and it has now killed more people than it needed to. In a manner you should not wish on anybody.

Ummm... nope. Please stop spreading false/fake crap.

First, this is America, not China. If you want to live under a regime that has the lawful power to enforce a total shutdown, move there. Please.

Second, this is America, not China. If you want to live under a regime that has the lawful authority to enforce a nationwide mask mandate (when all real studies have proven that they may - may - have a very minor ability to limit the spread, but also have considerable detrimental effects on the wearer - then, by all means move there. Please.

Last - as to the number of deaths - you do realize that the vast majority of deaths are due to DEMONRAT Governors that forced people who were actually SICK from COVID-19 into old folks homes where pretty much everyone is in the extremely high risk category? You realize that, right? Subtract those deaths, and you're left with a number of deaths well below a bad flu season.

Now - please outline what you think Trump - or anyone - could have done differently.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Biden's COVID Task Force already plans to make sure they outsource the vaccine everywhere else before they let us have it here in the US, assuming one is developed.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
well I for one always knew even if a vaccine is made Virus change to darn fast for one to stay effective long .

All this talk of camps it is not the 1930 s or 5 or 10 million people .
High risk is by define people over 55 or so 54 MILLION over 64 now just how many camps do you need and feeding caring and so on .
what you going to do BUILD THE BIGGEST city on the planet and stick everyone over 55 in it ?
biggest city on the planet -- Shanghai, China (population 23,740,778). now including 55 and up you are talking about 60 million plus people .

NOT going to happen . Heck 5 million would be to much of a pain .

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is getting scary!
Biological Threats and Children

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Lets hope for your sake it is not just another wild baseless theory about huge camps getting ready to imprison the population, like we see on here every so often. You need this to be real.

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No thanks, It seems that you are working the muscles you don't need to work on. You should instead concentrate on using the most important muscle. Hint, it is the biggest muscle in your head.

Either you are taking too much steroids and they are clouding your most important muscle, or you are a deluded authoritarian.

Idiots like you can try to force us to do your bidding, but I assure you, it won't go as you think it will.

edit on 12-11-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You are once again ignoring history. Yes, it is possible to put millions of people in concentration camps, and gulags... It has been done many times over. The fact that you claim it can't be done only shows us your ignorance on important history lessons that everyone should know.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is utterly outrageous.

Has anyone read CDC's website?
www.cdc.gov... 5ZLVlZ1ZrobrA

What shocks and disgusts me is that, surely, there are Americans who would find excuses for their neighbors being taken off to the "sheilding" camps.
At least they are planning to meet the minimum of humanitarian standards!

The green zone and living areas for high-risk residents should be aligned with minimum humanitarian (SPHERE) standards.6

Time we started getting more vocal and get the word out to our non conspiracy minded friends.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
New Zealand and Canada look to be at the front of returning back to internment camps. I hope those pushing for this way of life are the ones that ends up falling into in.

So being made too, when arriving in the country from a place with Covid issues or on a flight that tests as positive, have a 2 week isolation period in a government payed for hotel under some fairly common sense rules (we even tell the people coming here plan for the 2 week quarantine) to stop any potential spread before being allowed into the country after which your free to do what ever you wanted to in coming here is considered being at the forefront of Internment Camps?

For the record we beat this thing to a point months ago where its no longer a serious issue inside the country and any unexpected flare ups (usually caused by visitors breaking the simple rules) are instantly tracked and dealt with so as few new community cases and economic and daily life halting lock downs happen as possible... hell were working on a Trans-Tasman bubble with Australia for travel and trade etc, and its slowly getting bigger, although some states/regions in Aus are causing problems...

How are you fairing over there in the states... oh yeah, thats right your not... but a large portion of your pop seem to simply not care (How'd that work out for Sweden and Brazil?).

Internment Camps my arse...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join