It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ticketmaster to require covid testing vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ticketmaster is on my shyt list Since I bought NewOrder tickets for Philly and NYC, for some of my friends too.

This was March for (last) Sept. Supposedly, the status went from postponed to rescheduled.....rescheduled for a YEAR later, Sept 2021! Could not get a refund either way, even thru CC company! $700 up in the air and down the toilet.

Think about it, my favourite band and my friends....and Ticketmaster. Which doesn't belong in this group?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Watch the NBA and NFL follow suit and totally destroy their business.

The one people should really be worried about is when schools start to push this for returning to school and school related activities and you know it’s coming.

Places of employment will be even worse. My kids are homeschooled, so the brick and mortars can pass whatever tomfoolery they want, won't impact my household in the slightest... but if my employer decides to mandate testing and/or vaccine, then I'll have to do some deep soul searching alongside possibly looking for a different career path.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Most here on ATS told me to quit over reacting because it was just temporary to save lives.

A group I am proud to say I was in no way a part of. The lockdowns are fascist horse#. The government deciding which businesses are "essential" and ordering the effective destruction of all that fail to meet their arbitrary criteria for essential business was horse#. People permitting their irrational fear to silence them in the face of true fascism was horse#.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sooner, or later? You will not be able to,.. "buy, sell or trade".. without your "papers please". ... At least they'll say "please".

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Biden Corona team member just told CNN that U.S. Vaccine distribution will take more than a year.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Looks like I'm done going to big concerts. Oh well. The local shows at the dive bars are usually better anymore anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Looks like I'm done going to big concerts. Oh well. The local shows at the dive bars are usually better anymore anyway.

If you are over 70, you'll be among the first to receive the vaccine. 5 out of 100 in that age range do not recover from Covid-19.

Data Source: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If you like to live in fear? By all means, wear a mask! That way? You can't sneeze (expel) your fear on me, and I can't sneeze my contempt (you breath in) on you? .... See how beautiful freedom works? Everybody gets to be safe. You're not expelling your germs, and not breathing in germs. Because you're free to wear a mask. You are "safe". You don't need "science deniers" to be "subjugated" into "believing" in ignorance like you. Wear the F'n mask if you're scared, nobody will laugh at you. But don't expect to bring others down to your level.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You know they got drug in front of Congress back in the early 2000s. They were and still are a scamie company. The issue back then was stubhub was also owned by them. As a ticket reseller they could bump up the price for tickets, and ticketmaster would put big blocks of tickets on hold for them to resell at big markup on resell. Problem was that was illegal, and...they happened to do it with tickets a senators wife wanted. She caught on there was something fishy and told her husband who in turn had it investigated. What they found was ticketmaster was directly selling tickets to the reseller they owned in large quantity for massive markup. If that lets you know about their character at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Mandroid7
One of the advantages for me that Ticketmaster will be using automated cell phone checking systems is that it can be easily tricked, frauded, cheated.

Easy? Probably encrypted info to phone and database match needed.
The clearme.com stuff I posted above is biometric scanning. Already in use.

Maybe the Darkweb will become more mainstream...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ELON MUSK gets FOUR Covid-19 tests in a row.

Two come back negative.

Two come back positive.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join