It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ticketmaster to require covid testing vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I am quite surprised this isn't getting a little more responses.
This is an extremely concerning direction change for freedom.

Work, private venues, traveling...buying food?

It's a big hell no from me.

The plandemic is starting to make sense now.

I was freaking out about it back in March when it all started. They literally closed the doors on the business I worked for. Literally forced out of my job by the government. Then proceeded to lock us all down and prevent you from finding a job, while the unemployment system is crashed from so many claims. Most here on ATS told me to quit over reacting because it was just temporary to save lives. There was a couple others but 90% of the people here were completely ok with handing over their freedoms. I’m assuming at this point it’s to late to start caring.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I am sorry to hear your job was effected.
I am in real estate investing and it is very difficult right now.
I don't like having to research countries to move to, but have been.
The little techd!cks need a massive smackdown.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
At the very least, companies involved in this need to hear from the people.
In massive numbers.
I don't feel like walking into a gd facebook prison society.

This is 1000x bigger than this election.
Lifepasses pushed through private companies is absolutely terrifying.
Want your groceries? Work? Take your FunVac.
funvac

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Link

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Having said that, what's the difference (aside from the entertainment factor) between that and forcing kids to have vaccinations before they can attend school?

None. They are both fascist disgusting anti-liberty unConstitutional power grabs.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Revelations 13:17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I wonder what do they have in store for people like me that only sit at home lol

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
One of the advantages for me that Ticketmaster will be using automated cell phone checking systems is that it can be easily tricked, frauded, cheated.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
People who haven’t fought senseless mask mandates getting upset over vaccine requirements. If you didn’t see how slippery that slope was, not sure how to help you.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I've yet to see any actual statistically proven causation in any of the papers implying cardiovascular effects.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Looks like one of the companies being used..

clearme

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
One of the advantages for me that Ticketmaster will be using automated cell phone checking systems is that it can be easily tricked, frauded, cheated.

Easy? Probably encrypted info to phone and database match needed.
The clearme.com stuff I posted above is biometric scanning. Already in use.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Thank god I enjoy working conventions and trade shows more than concerts...they are going to ruin my industry and negate the money and time I spent building an education and experience in said industry. I can assure you most of the folks who make all the live events of any sort just want to go back to work. Most of us love what we do and are passionate about bringing the fans the best we can give them.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
F*ck ticketmaster.

There’s no f*cking way I’m getting inoculated with anything. These f*cking c*cksucking pieces of f*cking # have been ripping off bands and fans for f*cking years and getting away with it. They don’t give a sh*t that re-sellers will buy all their tickets and resell them for 4x face value, they’ve done all they can to take money out of fans pockets with their bullsh*t “convenience fees”....f*ckin’ $45 so I can use my credit card to have a ticket e-mailed to me....bullsh*t.

If one company, well, two, because Live Nation can suck my f*ckin’ balls as well, were to go down during this pandemic, it’s Ticketmaster.

I rarely get heated on this forum, but concerts have been a staple in my life and completely changed my life after seeing Floyd in ‘94 when I was 11. It’s damn due time that promoters just work directly with band’s management and figure out how to make Ticketmaster and Live Nation f*ck right the f*ck off.

There’s no reason in this day and age that we need to rely on a 3rd party to broker tickets for us. Or if anything, get a band of Metallica’s size and stature to say “You know what? F*ck you guys, we’re starting our own company. We’ll take a small percentage off ticket costs to pay the employees and that’s IT.”

That’s exactly what they did with their own record label, then they went out and bought some vinyl pressing units so they could press their own vinyl. All of Metallica’s money comes back to them. They own every one of their albums outright and are entirely self-contained. Even their merch, they don’t utilize a 3rd party to distribute it. They’ve got it all in their San Fran HQ and have their employees ship it out.

I like your train of thought!
Couldn’t agree more. 👍

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

What do you do might I ask? I am a lighting technician filling rolls from the L1 (Lighting Programming/design) all the way to L3 as skilled lighting labor on the larger gigs...I was starting to break into being the master electrician on some of the bigger gigs before covid shut us down. I am a freelance contractor and basically got cut off with not much of a life raft after the initial stimulus.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'd be equally worried. You are working with crowds also.
That's where the big push is.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I work in the information technology field. I easily found another job, I was more upset that they killed the business. Not everyone there had transferable skills like I did and that was around 100-150 families affected right there. The business owner may have had his entire life put into that business, who knows. I know a few people like yourself that worked for themselves and had no unemployment to fall back on. Hope you turn out alright.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I am quite surprised this isn't getting a little more responses.
This is an extremely concerning direction change for freedom.

Work, private venues, traveling...buying food?

It's a big hell no from me.

The plandemic is starting to make sense now.

I was freaking out about it back in March when it all started. They literally closed the doors on the business I worked for. Literally forced out of my job by the government. Then proceeded to lock us all down and prevent you from finding a job, while the unemployment system is crashed from so many claims. Most here on ATS told me to quit over reacting because it was just temporary to save lives. There was a couple others but 90% of the people here were completely ok with handing over their freedoms. I’m assuming at this point it’s to late to start caring.

My son works for a sound company and was starting to work on shows on the road (Madison Square Garden being one location) and all of them are out of work since March. He's working a temp job elsewhere but I understand the frustration about it. I never thought it was going to be a short-term issue, though I did hope it was. The way it was handled (or mis-handled) by our governor I knew it was going to be a sht-show for a long time.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

My job does not bring me near crowds like that. I'm either backstage or front of house behind barriers. My job does depend on crowds though and thats where the issues lie. I'm not scared of a virus I am however nervous I wasted many thousands of dollars and about 10 years of experience in an industry which is being destroyed.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Luckily I have family to lean on if it gets too bad...but I am currently facing a carreer change and not many good perspective options...and none that I actually enjoy and will feel passion for. Thats the big loss to me. I was lucky enough to have a job that pays well and one I was proud of and passionate about.

I am going to be looking at marijuana industry jobs, but a lot of those suck pay wise until you can get into the rarer well paying positions. Its going to be a whole new game of politics and I get to start from scratch at almost 35.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Good luck, anyway, you may be ok. We'll see how this all pans out.
Another lockdown won't fly.
You can only rip off so many small business owning deer hunters.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join