It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ticketmaster to require covid testing vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Isn't this just precious?
I posted this under secret societies because that is what these control freak, techno fascist, gov-backed people have become.
Not interested in the brave new world of tech-nerds deciding my freedom.
Have a look at this guys...

The pre-concert checklist for music fans is about to get more complicated, as Ticketmaster is planning to check the coronavirus vaccination status of concert-goers prior to shows once a treatment is approved, Billboard reported Wednesday.
The ticketing giant plans to have customers use their cellphones to verify their inoculation or whether they’ve tested negative for the virus within a 24- to 72-hour window, according to the exclusive report.

Article

Here is a linkdump for anyone interested in exploring the covid scam
covid debunk linkdump

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added resource

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Add quotes

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Cool, another reason not to use that godawful company.

Besides, who wants to pay to watch a concert at home?

Ticketmaster president Mark Yovich told Billboard he expects demand for digital screening services to skyrocket once a vaccination is ultimately approved and distributed.

Actually, on that matter, will you need your covid test for those digitally streamed concerts too?
edit on 11/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yeah, I don't do concerts anymore, but this is getting out of control.
Mainstreaming electronic gatekeeping of society.

This needs shutdown

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Concert-goers would then instruct a lab to send over test results to companies like CLEAR Health Pass or IBM’s Digital Health Pass, which would verify the fan’s status to Ticketmaster. Anyone who tests positive or doesn’t get screened won’t be granted access to the event venue, Billboard reported.

At this stage I'd say they're just playing Fantasy Fascist, cause that sh!t above ain't gonna be free, or cheap, putting the total price of going to anything waaaaaaaaaaaaay too high.

Also the vaccine thingy.....LOL......massive stock dump.......again. FFS when are people going to wise up to themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is nobody worth seeing in concert anymore anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think the real diamond here is that Ticketmaster (and everyone imaginable) is pushing for a market for health vetting apps. They'll create the app, then they'll create the need for it. $$$$$$$

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ticketmaster are scum, scalp their own tickets..thieving bastards. I don't really foresee any concerts that I generally attend happening soon. This crap gonna keep on keepin on.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Eff that. I won't go to concerts or any other entertainment venue that requires a vaccination first.

Having said that, what's the difference (aside from the entertainment factor) between that and forcing kids to have vaccinations before they can attend school?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have a concert in my living room every friday, have done for years..I guess that the plan going forward..thats if anyone is allowed into my home(on lockdown of sorts
)
edit on 11-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

They didn't have to lie through their teeth to come up with kids vaccinations.
This gates backed health passport bs puts everyone in the position to be removed from society at the whims of tech companies, while pushing phone tech/surveillance tech requirements.
It is literal electonic prison grade behavior.
All ushered in using bunk pcr tests and fake reporting...on a common coronavirus.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Welp, looks like I’ve seen my last big venue concert.

Death to everyone forcing this sh!t on us!

It’s a short life. No reason to manipulate the crap out of everyone.
edit on 11-11-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
F*ck ticketmaster.

There’s no f*cking way I’m getting inoculated with anything. These f*cking c*cksucking pieces of f*cking # have been ripping off bands and fans for f*cking years and getting away with it. They don’t give a sh*t that re-sellers will buy all their tickets and resell them for 4x face value, they’ve done all they can to take money out of fans pockets with their bullsh*t “convenience fees”....f*ckin’ $45 so I can use my credit card to have a ticket e-mailed to me....bullsh*t.

If one company, well, two, because Live Nation can suck my f*ckin’ balls as well, were to go down during this pandemic, it’s Ticketmaster.

I rarely get heated on this forum, but concerts have been a staple in my life and completely changed my life after seeing Floyd in ‘94 when I was 11. It’s damn due time that promoters just work directly with band’s management and figure out how to make Ticketmaster and Live Nation f*ck right the f*ck off.

There’s no reason in this day and age that we need to rely on a 3rd party to broker tickets for us. Or if anything, get a band of Metallica’s size and stature to say “You know what? F*ck you guys, we’re starting our own company. We’ll take a small percentage off ticket costs to pay the employees and that’s IT.”

That’s exactly what they did with their own record label, then they went out and bought some vinyl pressing units so they could press their own vinyl. All of Metallica’s money comes back to them. They own every one of their albums outright and are entirely self-contained. Even their merch, they don’t utilize a 3rd party to distribute it. They’ve got it all in their San Fran HQ and have their employees ship it out.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am quite surprised this isn't getting a little more responses.
This is an extremely concerning direction change for freedom.

Work, private venues, traveling...buying food?

It's a big hell no from me.

The plandemic is starting to make sense now.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This isn't a common virus for two reasons, contagiousness and the vascular effects. But aside from that, your point is spot-on and it's something we all have to fight back against before it does take hold.

On a related question, what does Gates have to benefit from mass-depopulation and forced vaccinations once he's gone? He's not a young guy anymore and unless he found the secret to eternal physical life he's not going to be around too many more years.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Time for someone to feel the pain of revenue loss via Protest of Disgust.

Shun them, harshly. They deserve nothing less for trying to Nanny people like this.

link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
F*ck ticketmaster.

There’s no f*cking way I’m getting inoculated with anything. These f*cking c*cksucking pieces of f*cking # have been ripping off bands and fans for f*cking years and getting away with it. They don’t give a sh*t that re-sellers will buy all their tickets and resell them for 4x face value, they’ve done all they can to take money out of fans pockets with their bullsh*t “convenience fees”....f*ckin’ $45 so I can use my credit card to have a ticket e-mailed to me....bullsh*t.

If one company, well, two, because Live Nation can suck my f*ckin’ balls as well, were to go down during this pandemic, it’s Ticketmaster.

I rarely get heated on this forum, but concerts have been a staple in my life and completely changed my life after seeing Floyd in ‘94 when I was 11. It’s damn due time that promoters just work directly with band’s management and figure out how to make Ticketmaster and Live Nation f*ck right the f*ck off.

There’s no reason in this day and age that we need to rely on a 3rd party to broker tickets for us. Or if anything, get a band of Metallica’s size and stature to say “You know what? F*ck you guys, we’re starting our own company. We’ll take a small percentage off ticket costs to pay the employees and that’s IT.”

That’s exactly what they did with their own record label, then they went out and bought some vinyl pressing units so they could press their own vinyl. All of Metallica’s money comes back to them. They own every one of their albums outright and are entirely self-contained. Even their merch, they don’t utilize a 3rd party to distribute it. They’ve got it all in their San Fran HQ and have their employees ship it out.

But..tell us how you really feel

I'm with ya, I pretty much have a pathalogical hatred of them!

link   
Watch the NBA and NFL follow suit and totally destroy their business.

The one people should really be worried about is when schools start to push this for returning to school and school related activities and you know it’s coming.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Welp, looks like I’ve seen my last big venue concert.

Death to everyone forcing this sh!t on us!

It’s a short life. No reason to manipulate to crap out of everyone.

I'm with you. Boogie time if they pull this sh!t.
I don't wave signs and protest.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

< sniffs >

This was so beautiful, it might as well be poetry. WELL said!

Seriously though, there's nothing you touched on that cannot be argued without the arguer openly admitting to being a lower-than-dirt control freak.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I don't know gates' deal, or if the whole things a psyop, but the dudes a creep.
From his vaccine passport, to his depopulation speeches, poisoned vaccine cases in other countries, his dads planned parenthood stuff, his Epstein island visits, his "it was the lawn guy" cp busts on his home computer, or his wife that loks like a dude, but it appears these douches want to hand out hall passes to society.

The seriousness of the virus and it's identification is highly debatable.
The testing is not reliable.
Read that linkdump dude.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join