It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Georgia announces "hand recount and audit".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Buvvy
Can you even imagine if they find enough errors during the audit to flip Georgia?

It hasn't been called yet so it can't be flipped.

Recently, it seems like you ate Phage and are now sometimes being a little too Phagey?

Oh, I feel like I just ate Critical

edit on 11-11-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

PA will not stand as is.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
A recount in Georgia may not sway the election.

But an audit will show if any cheating happened and I bet it gives the state to Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Recently, it seems like you ate Phage and are now sometimes being a little too Phagey?

Oh, I feel like I just ate Critical

That facts is kind of important, Georgia's Electoral votes haven't been awarded so it's impact on Biden's win would be irrelevant unless they can find a couple more states to reverse at the same time which is all highly improbable.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow, just wow.

If this ends up going to Trump...

There's literally going to be a new Salt Lake forming somewhere on the east coast.

Crazy times!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Agreed it has not been called yet; however, mainstream media channels have been consistently showing Biden leading in Georgia.

Which is correct with the numbers they have.

If a significant ballot error is uncovered during the recount/audit and Trump wins the state it will provide hard evidence of ballot tabulation errors.

And if nothing is found do you think this makes everyone who voted for trump either believe it or apply it to other states like you just did?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What the SOS said about a “full” recount doesn’t match Georgia state law...be interesting to see if they actually do a complete recount or just follow the state law.

Georgia law only provides for recounts by hand if a certain number of machines are unavailable or a court order is granted. In Georgia, a candidate can request a recount if the margin of the race is within .5 percent.

The first system-wide check will start on Wednesday when Georgia undergoes an audit on its election results. The audit will check for potential voting irregularities by matching electronic totals from a county to randomly sampled paper ballots.

Georgia law states that a public contest is held to see which ballots and races are part of the audit. Criteria include geography, how many ballots were cast in a specific race, margin, cause for concern of accuracy, and the ability for a county to perform the audit before the state certifies election results. The Secretary of State then oversees the random selection of ballots, and counties will then be notified of how the audit applies to them.

According to Georgia law, the risk-limiting audit cannot have a "risk limit" of greater than 10 percent. In other words, 90 percent of the ballots must match to pass the audit.

According to the law, an election superintendent will create audit teams, which sign an oath to perform accurately and securely. The law states chain of custody of each ballot is kept, along with a log of the seal numbers on the ballot containers before and after completing the manual audit. The audit is complete once all the ballots associated with the audited race are counted, the risk level is met, and findings are reported back to the Secretary of State.

a reply to: Drucifer

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If they find cheating in Georgia and Donald Trump wins the state.

I predict the same will happen in many other states too and Donald Trump will be elected the president.

link   
If Trump 'looses' this will go on the same shelf as
Moon Landings
JFK
Aliens
9/11
COVID

good luck every finding proof of anything

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Audit or recount?? There’s a big difference.

link   
When Georgia is found to have a solid lead for DJT as fraud is weeded out by a full canvass, recount and audit of ALL votes then I'd deduce other states will follow suit rather than participate in a scheme to defraud all of the United States and its ensuing ramifications.

In other words "the jig will be up"

link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

PA will not stand as is.

It better not.

Anybody who spent anytime there knows the state is overwhelmingly for Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Same people do the same job over again then.

What was it old Albert said?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

Smashing.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

The OP says in Georgia there will be an audit and recount.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
If they find cheating in Georgia and Donald Trump wins the state.

I predict the same will happen in many other states too and Donald Trump will be elected the president.

And if the lead doesn't change?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: Buvvy

Biden would still have 274 electoral votes and Trump behind with 248, but it would be a good start for election fairness.

-MM

But just think, if Pennsylvania does a recount then biden drops back to 254 until after the recount.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
If Trump 'looses' this will go on the same shelf as
Moon Landings
JFK
Aliens
9/11
COVID

good luck every finding proof of anything

11,000 people have contacted the Trump lawyers to report election fraud and affidavits have been signed, so there already is evidence - the courts will decide if the evidence is valid. There are also videos of preventing the presence of legal observers or obstruction thereof, which is evidence of unlawful activities. There is also evidence of dead people voting, etc.

-MM
edit on 11-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I know, Biden couldn't fill an outhouse with supporters just prior to the election - they want everyone to defy logic to believe what fakery they're spouting.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
When Georgia is found to have a solid lead for DJT as fraud is weeded out by a full canvass, recount and audit of ALL votes then I'd deduce other states will follow suit rather than participate in a scheme to defraud all of the United States and its ensuing ramifications.

In other words "the jig will be up"

If they don't, then in my opinion this should clear the way for Trump to take it to court to demand a recount.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
A recount in Georgia may not sway the election.

But an audit will show if any cheating happened and I bet it gives the state to Donald Trump.

Is it a hand recount? If so that could show vote irregularities in using the voting machines too. There is a hand full of states under question, but I do not know if GA was one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join