It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Georgia announces "hand recount and audit".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Georgia Secretary of State.

In this short clip, the Georgia Secretary of State has announced that there will be a recount, an audit and re-canvass.

I would imagine that this means that some votes will be tossed.

But in order for this to actually be an honest, fair and transparent process, there needs to be Republican witnesses to the recount, and a LOT of them.

Spread the word if you can.

Anyone from that area, please ask around, contact the local GOP chapters, better yet, other Trump supporters, and find out if you can help.

Philadelphia was causing problems from the beginning:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-11-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Lets hope this time its transparent and correct.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Don't all states that are super close do a recount?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Don't all states that are super close do a recount?

No, each state has different rules, some don't have automatic recounts at all.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
twitter.com...

Edits incoming.

The AUDIT during the recount is critical.

The way it was explained, you look at every 50th or 100th ballot to ensure its LEGAL.

Otherwise, it's Garbage IN/Garbage OUT.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It varies by state. Most states require the apparent loser to request a recount. The recount threshold varies by state; for instance, Georgia requires that the gap in votes be within 0.5%, in Arizona the gap is 0.1% and Wisconsin is 1%.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
They just discussed it on Louder With Crowder:

-MM
edit on 11-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Can you even imagine if they find enough errors during the audit to flip Georgia? Flipping Georgia would cast doubt on the validity of the election results in every single other contested state.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Georgia Secretary of State.

In this short clip, the Georgia Secretary of State has announced that there will be a recount, an audit and re-canvass.

I would imagine that this means that some votes will be tossed.

But in order for this to actually be an honest, fair and transparent process, there needs to be Republican witnesses to the recount, and a LOT of them.

Spread the word if you can.

Anyone from that area, please ask around, contact the local GOP chapters and find out if you can help.

My county (Cherokee) was 68% Trump. Glad to see a recount AND audit.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Biden would still have 274 electoral votes and Trump behind with 248, but it would be a good start for election fairness.

-MM
edit on 11-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Can you even imagine if they find enough errors during the audit to flip Georgia?

It hasn't been called yet so it can't be flipped.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Lets hope this time its transparent and correct.

Yes, they must let Rep observers in and look at every vote, also every vote should be checked for legality to get rid of double voting, dead people voting, and votes they got too late, etc. This is a manual recount, so fortunately no software "glitches" this time.

-MM

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

CWM, just a fine point but very important point. SOS Georgia said "Full canvass, recount and audit of each vote. Thats different than traditional audit as you described.

A full audit........will change the entire picture as made up by deep-state and minions

I believe with all the various mechanisms used to cheat that Georgia will be found to have voted for DJT.

As you said while back elsewhere - BOOMERANG!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
We need to stop this audit right away. Biden won fair and square! This is a big waste of money that could be used to fight all the poverty, death and disease caused by............,. Ok Im kidding.

'I cant remember which states used electronic tabulation off shore, buy, if this is one of them, there are some very worried cheaters about now, and a whole lot of finger pointing is about to start.

This is just a chip in their windshield. They are off the pavement now, and a few choice bumps and that fracture is going to spread and the whole windshield is going to fall in on them. I remember when that happened to my cousin as he was driving over the grapevine. It wasnt fun.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Its going to be weird when there are tens of thousands of ballots missing from both sides.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

CWM, just a fine point but very important point. SOS Georgia said "Full canvass, recount and audit of each vote. Thats different than traditional audit as you described.

A full audit........will change the entire picture as made up by deep-state and minions

I believe with all the various mechanisms used to cheat that Georgia will be found to have voted for DJT.

As you said while back elsewhere - BOOMERANG!

I hope they do this for PA as well. The fraud committed there dwarfs the fraud committed in other states I believe.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I’m quite interested to see how this plays out.

While I find the DNC to be a special kind of stupid, I’m having a hard time believing that they went through all this trouble to get these extra ballots in without figuring out a way to get through recounts.

Every and their mother knew this election was going to be contested on one side or the other, which would obviously lead to recounts. I think anyone believing a simple recount is going to sway election has got some really high hopes. That’s an awful lot of work for the Dems to make it one step, but then completely drop the ball with the obvious situation of recounts being called for.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I think anyone believing a simple recount is going to sway election...got...high...

That's better...

edit on 11-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Agreed it has not been called yet; however, mainstream media channels have been consistently showing Biden leading in Georgia.

If a significant ballot error is uncovered during the recount/audit and Trump wins the state it will provide hard evidence of ballot tabulation errors.

Electoral ballot tabulation inaccuracies in Georgia might support further investigation of the validity of the ballot tabulations in the other contested states.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Just an observed opinion as think Trump turn-out was larger than expected due DNC using 2016 numbers. The turn-out demanded an equally large effort at fraud to compensate.

Motivation, being lame duck Trump would risk their game being up forcing a loss of power, influence, monetary gain and result in loss of freedom for certain participants as well as treason charges for a few.

Hence an all out damned the consequences full on attempt to cheat everywhere by any means available - a last gasp as were.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join