It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Dir. Brennan Calls For Coup On Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Cornered Rat, Former CIA Dir. Brennan Calls For Coup On Trump So He Doesn't Declassify Everything

I’m very concerned what he might do in his remaining 70 days in office... Is he going to take some type of military action? Is he going to release some type of information that could, in fact, threaten our national security interests?

If Vice President Pence and the cabinet had an ounce of fortitude and spine and patriotism, I think they would seriously consider invoking the 25th Amendment and pushing Donald Trump out because he is just very unpredictable now.

It is pretty standard for CNN to have this political perspective these days. Cannot say I am surprised to see John Brennan squirming on this one either. For some more background from Zero Hedge

Days ago amid the Trump administration's election challenge turmoil which has resulted in over a dozen lawsuits filed in several battleground states, Donald Trump Jr. urged the president to unleash the nuclear option: "DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING!!!" he wrote in all caps on Twitter. "We can't let the bad actors get away with it."

Others also picked up on the idea: "Here’s something constructive Trump could do before leaving office at noon on January 20: he could order — demand, insist — that all classified intel and other documents related to the origin of the Russia/election investigation be declassified and released to the public forthwith — unredacted," columnist Sheldon Richman wrote.

If Trump was to drop the declass on everything against the CIA, it gets a hell of a lot worst than the Russia election interference.

edit on 11-11-2020 by kwakakev because: Formatting

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The CIA shouldn't even exist. Pearl harbor was an inside job.

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Translation:

We're scared that Trump may release information that exposes our long running frauds against the American people...

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I am sure if the people knew the real truth, we would be stringing these bastards up from light poles.
I would love to see it happen.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

he continues to amaze me with his stupidity.
He's mad Trump fired Esper, because Esper might not follow the orders Trump would give him.
then goes on to say Trump is still president.

Should a president have a secretary of Defense that he believes would go against his orders?

if ever there was a derp worthy moment, this clown has shown what it would look like.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Translation...let's ramp up to level 10 fighting amongst ourselves and pretend there are 2 parties.
We need to shape the direction of civil unrest so they don't come after us.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Translation:

We're scared that Trump may release information that exposes our long running frauds against the American people...

⬆️⬆️⬆️

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I am sure if the people knew the real truth, we would be stringing these bastards up from light poles.
I would love to see it happen.

Hang em!
It's been too long since the government has gotten a reminder of who they work for.
The CIA hasn't worked for us in decades, what are they even doing?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

The CIA hasn't worked for us in decades, what are they even doing?

Running wars, selling drugs, trafficking kids, over throwing nations and making wall street rich.

Message to the CIA

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

CIA has basically been a rogue agency acting on its own for decades now. What little oversight there may be is just a mirage. The amount of black ops and untraceable money flowing in I think would blow our minds. I think for the most part they act independently except for a few instances which the public is meant to see. I would have no issue with it being dissolved and in some form reinvented but I have a feeling we would have another JFK scenario on our hands

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
DP

edit on 11-11-2020 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I suspect many of these folks are worried that the charade of elections that they have presented to the American people from electing their chosen candidates for years. This is our country and transparency shouldn't be impossible from state to state. The world is watching our free an fair elections and saying wtf? The sitting president shouldn't have to make legal maneuvers to determine if a vote count is wrong it should be an open book.

States such as california and illinois where its the most dishonest election rigging going on probably more corrupt than foreign actors such as Russia should not be able to fix elections year after year with questionable election laws aInd conceal their records.

Why is it even possible for dead folks to vote year after year without being taken off the voter rolls and for folks to move out of state and stay on the rolls for years. Its not that complicated to verifying you have an accurate roll and making adjustments when folks are no longer filing taxes in a county or state for them to be removed from the rolls.

Florida didnt become red all of the sudden they took a more diciplined approach at keeping things transparent and making sure the voters were who they say they are.

Lastly how in hell is a state allowed to use voter machines without clearcut transparency on how it works. We are hearing these machines source code have never been reviewed by government to make sure their isnt some crazy algorithms effecting the vote.

You can bet your ass the world is watching and their not asking why doesnt DJT concede, but how the vote was cheated this year and the lack of transparency and obstruction to every inquiry leans credibility to it.

I could make any outrageous accusation at the system and no one could solidly disprove my accusation without arguing it in front of a judge, It shouldnt be this way period.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
God I hope it’s obvious to the average person that he was worried about being exposed.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I fear we have a jfk scenario now

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If Brennan and his cohorts in the coup against President Trump are not put to death, I will have lost all faith in our justice system.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Why is it even possible for dead folks to vote year after year without being taken off the voter rolls and for folks to move out of state and stay on the rolls for years.

The has been a lot of attempts at cleaning up the voter rolls in some districts. When people like Mark Zuckerburg hand out $300 Million donations to election judges, the system is running on the golden rule - those with with gold makes the rules.

As for government oversight of election machines, a lot of high ranking democrat party members names keep popping up when following the corporate structure of the election machine business.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
72 million American are losing faith in free and fair elections. And without transparency they will believe it was rigged. After 4 years of investigations, every level of media corruption, spying and lies,you think we trust you? Brennan lied to the senate. If 72 million defenders of the constitution believe a corrupt govt took away the right that generations of Americans paid for in blood, they will exercise the second amendment. Its what its there for. I double dare this traitor to lay one hand on my president.

Remember 72 million Americans are not hearing your calls to bend over peacefully they are hearing the same call their ancestors heard "Give me Liberty or give me death". 72 million people are watching. We better be able to see Biden win fair and square. Or the patriots will not stand down.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What is Brennan's neck size?
I want to get him a shirt.
Yeah, a shirt.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Funny thing,

I think it is Trump who's considering a coup,and certainly acting like it, maybe this thread is disinfo to distract what is actually Trump's real intent.
edit on 11-11-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Push, push, push, to make this election fait accompli ... You'd think they were nervous about something.

Look. If you won an election fair and square, then you let Trump flail around legally because you know the law is on your side and the courts will bear that out. Sure, you can be angry about it, but the system works, just like it did with the Fake Russian Dossier and all the nonsense that came after it.

However, this does you no credit. It makes you look desperate for some reason.

You let Trump flail around and then while you sit there and watch him flail, you wait to be confirmed in what you know is your sure victory. And at the end you point him out as the sore loser you want everyone to think he is. But all this mad dash to make this all fait accompli only make you look like you may have stolen your election after all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join