It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax. We've Already Read This Story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The parallels between 2016 and 2020 are stunning. Last time it was Trump didn't win, Russia, Russia, Russia! Now its Biden Didn't win, Fraud, Fraud, Fraud!

In both instances, the loosing political party used that do drum up anger and more importantly DONATIONS! "Hurry! We need your donations to expose Trump and his Russia ties!" Now it's "Donate to vote fraud campaign, don't let them steal this election!"
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back in 2016 I loved to point out that Dems were being played and falling into the emotional carrot on a stick traps being played by the lefts leaders. Everyone who was thinking rationally, could see the Russia crap was all BS. Now you guys on the right are doing the exact same thing.

Here is just one example: Trump tweeted this last night

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Ballot Corruption will be exposed tonight at 9:00pmE on
@SeanHannity
on
@FoxNews
!

twitter.com...

What was exposed last night on hannity?

NOTHING!!!!!! But please donate, donate, donate!

Sound familiar?!!

Remember when Madcow was gonna expose Trump's taxes on her show? What happened?! NOTHING!

Remember when Muller was going to expose Donnie and Putin? What happened?! NOTHING!

Just yesterday there was a thread saying that "Pennsylvania was ripped from Biden by Real Clear Politics", changing the state from blue to grey on their map. You have to read multiple pages in just to find out its not true. Rudy tweeted this crap only for Real Clear Politics co-founder to call it out as a lie. RCP NEVER called PA at ANY time, it has always been grey.

Wake up people, you are being played the exact same way the left was for the last 4 years.

Are you gona hold onto this until 2024? Are we going to have a special prosecutor that finds absolutely nothing and wastes millions of dollars?

Or you can move on and start figuring out how to take the house in 2022 and make biDen/Harris a 1 term president in 2024.

Am I saying that there was no election fraud? No. I think there is in every election. But I also think it wont amount to anything. Especially since all evidence has been anecdotal or a strait up lie to this point. Sound familiar? (Russia Russia Russia, donate, donate, donate)

I could go on with example of many members all sounding the same as the left did over the last few years but I'm sure this thread will be filled with denial either way.

It's tortoises all the way down then.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I could go on with example of many members all sounding the same as the left did over the last few years but I'm sure this thread will be filled with denial either way.

I like this double-bind at the end. Well done.

Have you considered a career as a talking head? I hear CNN and others are always looking for convincing pundits.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

But it's totally different when it happens to me, then it's real.

You could throw the 2000 election in the mix too with all the whiney, 'Dey terk er election' talk we had then too.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I am reminded of the Donkey, Benjamin, the oldest animal on Orwell's "Animal Farm." He is the only animal not excited by the revolution. When asked his opinion, he says something like "life will go on as it always has; that is, badly."

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm not a commie so they won't hire me. But I hear Rudy needs more donations, maybe you could whip out that check book. I hear they're going to expose some more fraud tonight. But only if you donate enough money.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You could throw the 2000 election in the mix too

That same court system is going to fix it.....

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Totally, it will be epic in its uniqueness to the last time.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Is not Arizona having to revote? I believe pa will have to revote as well.

To say there’s nothing to these claims is disingenuous.

I don’t think it’s the same.
But the argument you’re using is infallible yet unprovable. Because it’s subjective.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Is not Arizona having to revote?

No.

Stop reading garbage sources.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

This is the crap I'm talking about. What "revote"? Got a link?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Everything is garbage. That’s the problem.

The wapo just got called out by the post office whistleblower for saying he recanted his story. He’s on YouTube telling them to recant their story.

I saw Arizona revote on my local news tv channel.

What is real? What is garbage?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
One thing remains constant and that is the tears are as salty on both sides.

Hypocrisy on both sides for sure, but only one side is fighting the good fight, depending on which side of the fence you are sitting on.

What has amazed me is that many of those supporting Trump were set up months ago, and what they were told has come to fruition, simply because they were told what was going to happen if the result didn’t go their way.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Klassified

I'm not a commie so they won't hire me. But I hear Rudy needs more donations, maybe you could whip out that check book. I hear they're going to expose some more fraud tonight. But only if you donate enough money.

You thought I was taking a poke at you. I was being serious. You could go Fox as well. The pay is outstanding.

Seriously, I get where you're coming from and agree with some of what you say, but I think this whole situation is one symptom of far deeper problems in our government and in our society, indeed our world.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I saw Arizona revote on my local news tv channel.

Sure.

Maybe your local station should let the rest of the state know about it since it isn't happening.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

To say there’s nothing to these claims is disingenuous.

I don’t think it’s the same.
But the argument you’re using is infallible yet unprovable. Because it’s subjective.

There's no re-vote. It's a re-count.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It could be "all of the above." It doesn't have to be an either/or situation.

I think voter/election fraud is happening on an increasing level. I think as officials figure out how to game the system, they do. I think this year they may have bitten off more than they could chew, didn't have the time and opportunity to properly hide their tracks, and didn't count on so many citizen watchers and whistleblowers. Maybe the critters did expect the losing party to do the usual song and dance and fearmongering about "fraud! fraud!" and they'd make their $$ and then do nothing about it -- like usual. But maybe they underestimated the people's support for Trump. Maybe this year they underestimated the honest citizens that just want fair and free elections.

Maybe THIS year, the people stopped waiting for the critters to do something about it and are doing something about it themselves.

Whatever happens legally and whoever ends up in the White House, the people cannot unsee what they've seen and cannot unhear what they've heard. Most people just want honest answers to honest questions. They may have their suspicions, and opinions, and speculation... but they know they cannot know the truth. They know they need more facts and information. And they want it.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sorry. My phone or ATS is making me post random duplicates

edit on 11-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You just made the exact same post so see my previous reply for my unchanged recommendation.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Seriously, I get where you're coming from and agree with some of what you say, but I think this whole situation is one symptom of far deeper problems in our government and in our society, indeed our world.

Yes it is. Part of that is how peoples emotions are so easily preyed upon. We fall for the same crap over and over and over and over. The problems with government and society could fill these boards to the brim.
edit on 11-11-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You just made the exact same post so see my previous reply for my unchanged recommendation.

I think you know me well enough by now to know my phone and ATS don’t get along.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join