It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I vaccinate therefore I am

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well I've always thought about it with regards to Mexico and Central America. None of those countries ever really shutdown because they couldn't afford to as 3rd world countries. So they just didn't test the people in their countries, also because they couldn't afford to. So with Mexico and Central America not really shutting down and not really wearing masks, they will reach herd immunity faster than the United States.

Living in Arizona, we are a border state with Mexico. We do a lot of trade with Mexico and our economies are intertwined. If Mexico is not really testing their people and not shutting down for Covid, then Arizona needs to also gain herd immunity. Because we can't keep our border shut down and we can't stop all trade with Mexico.

You would think that all border states would have a grasp of this concept. Texas gets it that they too need to gain herd immunity as a border state with Mexico. Most of Arizona understands this even if they don't like it.

But then there's California and their governor that seems to have a FANTASY of stopping Covid. He's not even trying to help the citizens achieve herd immunity. Gov. Newsom wants to keep shutting things diwn like a power-hungry Nazi.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I wasn't forced to take the flu shot back in 2014, but I lost my job because I refused it.

It may have been my choice to refuse the shot, but I was forced to leave my job because of that choice.

Still feels like I was being forced to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
it was being forced on you . Do it or your fired and that is how they will force any vax now .
The problem is while you can still quite you wont be able to get a job any ware after a vax is mad mandatory for Business liek the mask is now even though many states dont push mask hard FOR now .

Biden will just push through things that ATTACH teh money states NEED from the FED to Mask and vax .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I thought the COVID vaccine was a creation of Trump's.

I saw this coming from the begining, back in March. I told my boss that the moment the order came down that a vaccine was mandatory for the job, she could consider it my resignation.

I work for the State so I know it is coming. I am ready to do full retirement anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join