It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, on the way out the door...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Trump may have had a briefing, but he's not a need to know when it comes to the details. Let's not forget Eisenhower had to threaten to invade Area51 to get details of the programs.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Nah, I've been watching for the last 4 years and that's enough for me to draw my conclusions about his presidential actions. If people cared about what presidents did prior to being the president then Obama would've never made it, Clinton would have never made it, and Bush II would have never made it.

I don't have a romanticized view of Trump, I just know that he always put my country first and he was aggressive enough to get most of the things he wanted from the government. I really don't care how much of a facade someone has as long as they do the right things when they have the power. Unless you actually prefer a crap economy, high taxes, no fossil fuels, pointless climate wars, resurgence of terror groups, high unemployment, jobs going back overseas, etc., then you would be able to see all of the good Trump has done for our country.

I’m not a fan of Trump but I can understand why some people are.
His tough, relentless pursuit of his goals seems to be a fresh new approach that even yields results sometimes.

The problem is: He does not seem to oversee the long term consequences of his actions.

Fossil fuels? Good for the economy now, but a global climate disaster later.
Climate wars? Only by laymen and the occasional rogue scientist. Climate change is a scientific fact and we will be confronted with it one way or the other.
Terror groups? Trump’s baseless accusations may stir up his voters in the short term, but may lead to dangerously polarized terror groups in his own country in the long run.
Unemployment? His protectionist actions may save some blue collar jobs today, but these jobs will be automated eventually. To prevent unemployment in the long run you need to invest in a well educated population.
High taxes? Lowering taxes may fuel the economy now, but higher taxes can make education and health care accessible for everyone – a dire need for a country in an educational and health crisis.

His lack of oversight has damaged the image of the US as a global leader. This, in turn, has lowered the leverage of the US on global affairs. His withdrawal from global organizations and agreements lowered the hold of the US on global developments even further. That is bad for the US in the long run.

Every leader puts his or her country first, but a good leader understands that no country is truly isolated from the rest of the globe. And good leaders oversee both the short term AND the long term consequences of their actions.

Back on topic: Even if Trump would have info on UFOs, he will never use it because there is nothing to gain for him on the short term. It will only be used to make him look even more like someone who completely lost touch with reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Another “You have to Wonder” .... with any previous or present president, you would think in any negotiations with Aliens, the “what’s in it for me” factor. As the president, wouldn’t you think one request from “advanced” aliens would be a cure for your own aging and all the sicknesses that come with aging?

Surly “advanced” aliens would have what it takes for a long life into the hundreds, if not thousands of years....even as far as immortality? IF, aliens are that “advanced” even to be given the titles of gods.

Yet, presidents, kings, emperors have died at what is natural old ages and causes...etc.

Now, you could go down the “body snatchers” theory, or transference of mind and conciseness into a younger body, rabbit hole, whereby ex-presidents are still alive under assumed names and livelihoods..for deals or rewards from aliens...but that’s another thread.

I still maintain that aliens are not as advanced as others would think they are.... just because they fly (metaphorically) Lamborghini’s of the sky versus our Model “T”s.... So what, they have better engine’s.

Also, life on their home world has got to have their own problems. I can’t fathom the rest of the universe being a nirvana kumbaya existence but not us here on earth.

The word “advanced” is much abused when automatically tagging it to Aliens...imo. ...Do their craft not crash?

Somethings are just a farce... “advanced” aliens? Don’t believe the hype. If you do, just ask them for the Covid-19 Cure..Mr. President...see how far that gets you!

edit on 13-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I bet Trump saying he knows something about Roswell was bs...just like everything he says. He won't say anything about UFO's.

Biden on the other hand I hope doesn't touch the subject until much more pressing concerns are addressed first. Jimmy Kimmel will ask him and that will be it I bet.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Trump cant profit from ufology so he won't touch it. He doesn't believe in it either and certainly won't become any quick study.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If I recall .... President candidates while campaigning are asked by someone, anyone along the way ...to paraphrase...”As president, will you tell the American public about aliens and UFO’s” ...to get your votes... they will say, they will try or words to that effect.

I have not yet read that type of question posed to Biden. Perhaps it has and I have yet to come across it and read his response. I’m curious if that exchange happened and what the dialogue was.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: HalWesten

I want to know what ET stuff we have.

Totally. 100% agree.

But I do reckon Trump would have been considered a liability if he knew any UFo info as his history of talking while in an emotional state might have been a black flag to disclosing that stuff to him..?

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for him to know in order to spill the beans. I just don’t think he has any beans to spill

Q drop

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 98088e No.3094236 📁 2222
Sep 19 2018 19:25:34 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 5948d8 No.3093831 📁
Sep 19 2018 19:10:44 (EST)
Q

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?
>>3093831
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.