It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I’ve watched enough law and order to know to just repeatedly scream lawyer. Why would he sign and not immediately contact trumps lawyer team to have them back him up.

All the evidence seems thin. Real thin.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Talk to O''keefe......he has rarely been wrong.

www.dailywire.com... nia-mail-carrier-reportedly-recants-allegations-on-ballot-tampering-okeefe-responds?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbcl id=IwAR10di0EyGPzWLTGVlOQ8Tf53QpjRqyEzIrZblfOVoAiFSyd6BX2R6fUDuE

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Can't argue. His testimony thus far is the evidence. That raises an important question.

Why were they more concerned with him changing his testimony in any way rather than investigating the claim?

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

For who? You or us?

i was wondering that myself. what is he now changing his mind and saying the guy didn't recant and added another video to back up the first one posted.

cause i gotta say nothing in that video the OP just posted proves the guy recanted.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Those of you perpetuating these false ideas are counterproductive to the advancement of the American people.

So you're saying expectations of a fair election and demands that any accusations of fraud be fully investigated are impeding the "advancement" of the American people? Exactly WTF are trying to advance the people towards?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just out of sheer curiosity, when did we do away with the requirement that posts and replies had to have substance to them? I remember years back that you had to have at a minimum of two sentences or lines in a post, apparently that has gone out the window, as all I see in this thread is someone spouting two word responses over and over. The opening post is fine and within standards that I would come to expect from this community, everything after that however has just been a "nuh uh!" or "I'm right, you're wrong" situation that harkens back to grade school.

On topic, we have a post that claims a person recanted their story, this sort of thing happens. We also have the same person stating they have not recanted their story shortly thereafter. Which take are we to believe? I would rather leave it up to proper investigation rather than speculation at this point as the story isn't exactly clear.

Also let me preempt this right now...denial post.

(post by underpass61 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The problem with that is talking to him about the incident and having him recant is the first step in the investigation. If he truly did recant than that thus ends the investigation for which he was the lone person in question

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No...
That's what YOU said.
a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

...some years ago it was discovered that the interwebs were filled with Twitter Twits and Snapchat #heads with short attention spans and an inability or lack of desire to put more than a sentence or two together. Thus, the site's standards were eased where one-liners and posts devoid of strong thoughts (yet very attractive to weak THOTS) were concerned.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No...
That's what YOU said.

No, pretty sure your words read to that, as a fair and accurate election is the opposite of what you're championing here and, for the record, seems to stand in the way of your enlightened "advancement."

(post by Ophiuchus 13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Ophiuchus 13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting that he had raised over 130,000 after he made his claim on a Gofundme.

A GoFundMe page created under Hopkins’s name had raised more than $136,000 by Tuesday evening, with donors praising him as a patriot and whistleblower. The fundraising page was removed by GoFundMe after this story was published Tuesday, a spokesman for the platform said.

Washington Post

Wonder if his saying he didn't recant is because the money disappeared after he did.
edit on 10-11-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

Forgot to add. They state they have reached out to him after his social media posts today but Hopkins refused to talk to reporters.
edit on 10-11-2020 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If you mad leave the thread mad one.
😂

What are we witnessing here?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link