It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the status of the stimulus bill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
With the election over what are the odds of getting a stimulus passed? I just did a quick search and nothing new showed up. I know here in MN the Gov just passed more Covid "Rules" that will hurt businesses that just seemed to just get back open. Then you hear rumors about other states locking down. If extended lock downs happen it is going to have a crippling effect on families and businesses, some of which won't ever be able to come out of. Will the house and senate even put forth an effort to help the people or not?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Nope. Nothing will happen until either the election is over or the coup is over. Whichever reality is supposed to be happening right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The people are and always have been the absolute last priority of congress.

What has changed?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
With the election over what are the odds of getting a stimulus passed? I just did a quick search and nothing new showed up. I know here in MN the Gov just passed more Covid "Rules" that will hurt businesses that just seemed to just get back open. Then you hear rumors about other states locking down. If extended lock downs happen it is going to have a crippling effect on families and businesses, some of which won't ever be able to come out of. Will the house and senate even put forth an effort to help the people or not?

The democrats need to cripple the economy to restructure the status quo to their liking/ideals. Not to mention they will have to make good on all their crooked deals with china, the E.U. , and U.N.

They have promised to deliver in return to gain favored status under the new world order that they believe in.

Desperate times for them , as once Trump is proven the actual legitimate winner of the current election cycle, he will continue to push an America first agenda/ideal. Thats not good for many crooked buisnesses and global elite who want to control the world , instead of just their countries/buisnesses.

edit on 10-11-2020 by Notoneofyou because: Old fingers

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If the CeCePee steals the Presidency.

They will start taking money and freedom from us, not giving it.

Money will go to rebuild the cities they burned down, maybe.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Will be a Democrat country , they will just raise taxes on everyone.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What is the status of the stimulus bill?

🖕

sorry....I try to make more articulate posts...but that seemed fitting.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I hope you aren't in a hurry...the stimulus is simply an event that will move up the dollar crash timeline. Printing billions even before Biden starts his own freebees will bring this to fruition before my toddler grandkids are in high school. I hope my daughter is prepared...I won't be around to help her.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen until Pelosi pulls her head out of her ass and backs off the copious amounts of pork she keeps demanding. Or until she's dethroned, which is starting to look more & more likely considering how much she's pissed off her own ilk being so rigid at crunch time.

I have to back the republicans on this -- the Dems' bill overall is asking for WAY, WAY too damn much money for what amounts to, by comparison next to the human factor, utterly frivolous bullcrap. They need to reel it in, a lot.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There isn’t going to another stimulus both sides aren’t going to compromise and agree to stimulus.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I’ve stated in previous posts I don’t think the stimulus was necessarily the way to go as I thought there were other things that could be done to provide relief but I am not so sure now with all these businesses in ruin and with extended lockdown possibly coming. Maybe it is best to give the tax payers back their money but then they have nothing for their pet projects and other BS.

I just find it interesting how just the week before the election there was the push to try and get it done to help the people and now crickets. I hope people wake up and see how their money is being stolen from them by these politicians. The way they are able to manipulate so many things should have more people worried than what there are.

At some point I think it will all come crashing down for them I’m just not sure how far the populous will allow themselves to be muzzled.

new topics

top topics

join