It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Shiva reviews election weighting and possible manipulation

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In this video you will hear the arguments of a data engineer on his and his groups analysis of the data they reviewed in election results in Michigan.

I suppose people should watch the video, it is about an hour long.

It takes you through the process they believe is being used in this process.

That is all I have to say about it really, it is a bit of a mind blower.

If the above link will not work here is the url.

youtu.be...

This is the original upload.

www.pscp.tv...

Chrome and Firefox will not work well with this video, Opera works.

I can not get the youtube video to link here but it works.

The last ten-15 (10-15) minutes really gets to the root of the issue they want to bring up. I find them to be realistic

edit on 10-11-2020 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2020 by Jonjonj because: Fixed video thanks to help from below!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Fixed it for yah you just use the string of characters "Ztu5Y5obWPk" when posting from youtube
edit on 10-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

My bad!!! I used to know this stuff but it's been a while.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Around the 9 minute mark he says that it's illegal to destroy ballot images.

I'm not sure about this, maybe someone else is. I'm pressing X for doubt as it 100% makes sense to retain the original ballot, but a copy of the original ballot. I dont know.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
it looks like a pattern across the board where an algorithm is being used to adjust voting totals. Hope they are keeping the actual ballots. The images by law are supposed to be kept by the states own laws.

This thing is eye-opening you folks need to have a watch seriously.
edit on 10-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Possible?

LOL

Blatant is the word we are looking for.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Around the 9 minute mark he says that it's illegal to destroy ballot images.

I'm not sure about this, maybe someone else is. I'm pressing X for doubt as it 100% makes sense to retain the original ballot, but a copy of the original ballot. I dont know.

That is a good question, but as far as I know, and they mention it in the video, certain states have a law that requires ballot copies are maintained for at least 22 months, other states can discard copies when they like.

Around 53 minutes. Look into the NASED to find out, 55 minutes in.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The last ten-15 (10-15) minutes really gets to the root of the issue they want to bring up. I find them to be realistic.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Watching now, nice find. Looks like very strong evidence some sort of algorithm manipulated the results. I strongly suspect some sort of hack did occur based on all these glitches. People with knowledge of how the voting computer system works could create exploits for it very easily and it yet people act like it could never happen. Thomas McInerney and Kirk Wiebe are both saying a hacking tool called Hammer was used. Look up the background of these guys, they should be taken very seriously.

According to Wikipedia Thomas Mcinerney "is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the Secretary of Defense and the Vice President of the United States". Kirk Wiebe is a former NSA employee and one of the first people to blow the whistle on mass surveillance programs (see Trailblazer Project). Another video worth watching is the interview with Kirk Wiebe which was live streamed 2 days ago. Might also be a good idea to download these videos before they inevitably get removed under some bogus rule violation.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Watching now, nice find. Looks like very strong evidence some sort of algorithm manipulated the results. I strongly suspect some sort of hack did occur based on all these glitches. People with knowledge of how the voting computer system works could create exploits for it very easily and it yet people act like it could never happen. Thomas McInerney and Kirk Wiebe are both saying a hacking tool called Hammer was used. Look up the background of these guys, they should be taken very seriously.

According to Wikipedia Thomas Mcinerney "is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the Secretary of Defense and the Vice President of the United States". Kirk Wiebe is a former NSA employee and one of the first people to blow the whistle on mass surveillance programs (see Trailblazer Project). Another video worth watching is the interview with Kirk Wiebe which was live streamed 2 days ago. Might also be a good idea to download these videos before they inevitably get removed under some bogus rule violation.

The issue is, at the end of the day...not the enemies external to the US, UK, France, Spain, Germany etc.

It surely must be the integrity of elections as a whole, right? And how wwe can find a way to prove our elections are valid. Because if we can't do that then we have no right to complain about other countries' elections at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Don't let this just die on the vine, it is important.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm sure that after this election a lot of work will go into making future elections almost impossible to manipulate, and that system will become standardized and used around the world. But it probably wont get any better if Biden gets into power because he has zero motive to desire secure and fair elections.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Several State elections offices already have whistleblowers claiming that updates were uploaded into the voting machines on election day. This "update or patch" was probably the algorithm to change the vote totals. They said they have never before seen an update being uploaded on the day of the election as the software needs to be proofed, tested and certified prior to being uploaded before election day. You can't just randomly upload software on the day of election.

www.politico.com...

www.11alive.com...

www.freep.com...

www.ptnewsnetwork.com...
Maybe this was the setup to get all new "fixed" voting machines.
www.rollcall.com...

edit on 10-11-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I'm sure that after this election a lot of work will go into making future elections almost impossible to manipulate, and that system will become standardized and used around the world. But it probably wont get any better if Biden gets into power because he has zero motive to desire secure and fair elections.

I think this true for these reasons:

Biden, if president will be run over by any committee regarding security.

Biden will disregard, through mandates, any election reform.

I don't doubt this.

I guess people will prove me wrong or not.

I will be interested to see how the media IN GENERAL treats Biden if he becomes president.

I think that the MEDIA thinks people have short memories, I also think they might have #ed up their strategy.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

it's a perfect storm. Delegitimize Trump, have idiots on social media make you feel stupid for even asking about fraud, and throw in elected leaders shaming the public for doubting the integrity of their machine. The same machine that spend the last 4 years "resisting" the current administration BAMN.

They are setting up the nation for a rather large explosion. If enough regular folks decide this is where the line in the sand is, they have poked the bear one too many times with the sharp stick. He might just maul you and rip your face off. time will tell. but not much time left.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Several State elections offices already have whistleblowers claiming that updates were uploaded into the voting machines on election day. This "update or patch" was probably the algorithm to change the vote totals. They said they have never before seen an update being uploaded on the day of the election as the software needs to be proofed, tested and certified prior to being uploaded before election day. You can't just randomly upload software on the day of election.

www.politico.com...

www.11alive.com...

www.freep.com...

www.ptnewsnetwork.com...
Maybe this was the setup to get all new "fixed" voting machines.
www.rollcall.com...

The whole election thing is fishy, from all sides. From the media to the denials by so called respected voices, to even the Republican party in some cases.

It feels off.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you know if this was actually debunked yet? I haven't heard anything but I am not my own best judge sometimes.

top topics

join