It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General orders US election fraud investigation CNN reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

In order to change how each state determines its individual electors, an amendment has to be passed:

The Electoral College is a unique method for indirectly electing the president of the United States. It was established by Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution and modified by the 12th and 23rd Amendments.

Source is linked in my previous post.
edit on 10-11-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed inadvertant caps lock issue

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

lol I accept the correction but will add that it is irrelevant.

Barr is a swamp creature and I don't understand what the hell Trump is doing with that idiot.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Barr says right there that the alleged fraud has occurred at such a scale that it might have flipped the election and is not just some minor incidents of voter fraud.

where did you get that statement from?

This is what is stated in the link you provided

Barr didn't provide any indication that the Justice Department has come up with evidence to support Trump's claim of massive fraud in last week's election.

In his memo, Barr notes that while "most allegations of purported election misconduct are of such a scale that they would not impact the outcome of an election and, thus, investigation can appropriately be deferred, that is not always the case."

edit on 561130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2020 12:56:24 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
I"m no prophet. Myself, I will accept it. I won't like it and I will continue to post my thoughts and observations, but I will accept it.

link   

I am the pervert who stands on the sidelines and cheers both parties on.
"I don't want to stir things up, but I wouldn't put up with that"

a reply to: justsaying111

Yeah "lol" you poor fool

link   

I was just being facetious.

I just don't trust Barr. I think what he's going to do is appease the establishment like he's been doing since Trump hired him.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The election process requires transparency.

This election was the most transparent we have ever had.

Philadelphia was live streaming the vote count on youtube.
A lot of other places were live streaming the counts as well.

Here's atlantas www.youtube.com...

did they live stream those early morning votes in Detroit that came in from out of state? I mean, I saw the video, I just didn't think it was live stream.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
RedState has a more about this in detail. along with the resignation of the guy in charge of it.

Link

It appears that there was a grand jury that was convened. The FBI needs that in order to open up new investigations , which this is.

I bet the MSM drops the grand jury part . The Democratic party must be freaking out by now. The DOJ and FBI would never print allegations or list evidence to be printed on a memo . CBS is claiming no fraud because no evidence listed on the memo lol . CBS is not mentioning anything about the grand jury. link

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I am the pervert who stands on the sidelines and cheers both parties on.
"I don't want to stir things up, but I wouldn't put up with that"

a reply to: justsaying111

Yeah "lol" you poor fool

lol that is hilarious and I now have a totally different perspective on you.

Thanks Peeps.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When word of AG Barr's actions reached the MSNBC News desk: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

where did you get this from?

Barr says right there that the alleged fraud has occurred at such a scale that it might have flipped the election and is not just some minor incidents of voter fraud.

This is what he said in the link you provided

Barr didn't provide any indication that the Justice Department has come up with evidence to support Trump's claim of massive fraud in last week's election.

In his memo, Barr notes that while "most allegations of purported election misconduct are of such a scale that they would not impact the outcome of an election and, thus, investigation can appropriately be deferred, that is not always the case."

By announcing an investigation, it obviously isn't being deferred. Thus we have an indication that it may have been on a scale that may have affected the election, in his view.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think it is a good idea to investigate the fraud in our voting system, it should have been done years ago. Fraud of many types has plagued our elections for all of my life. Whether it replaces Biden as the next president is immaterial, the fact that they check it every election is critical, especially with technology and polarized people who would cheat just to promote their cause. Proving that a candidate actually knew about it is immaterial, stopping the cheating is very important though.

Remember, everyone is focusing on Biden/Trump. What about Senators and House members. The balance of the house and Senate is just as important to know is the honest will of the majority of voters. If fraud is rampant in this election, I think they should go back to the house and Senate election two years ago and double check those if possible.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL, do you think we are busy loading magazines and oiling up the rifles? This is all we wanted. it looked super fishy, and with the last 5 years and the BAMN crowd, I think it's the least that can be done. If nothing is found, we will be sad, but somehow, we will get by.

I don't hold ''the right'' as monolithic Dude, though I believe that is exactly what Trump wants, a monolithic pyramid of faithful followers to rubber stamp everything he says and does. But oiling up the rifles? You and I both read posts on this site alone and from what I have read, that is the very thing that is being threatened. By some, not all.

And yes, just like me, you sir I think will get by, you won't like it and you will continue on your course of belief though that holds true as well for those who are not as level headed as you seem to be.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

at the very end:
".. that is not always the case."

-MM
edit on 10-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The problem isn't with what you and I would do, however. It's what others do that matters. Right now, just about anything could ignite a civil war and whether you and I want it doesn't seem to matter.

It feels like someone or something is trying to drag us all into a fight. I REALLY don't think we should oblige. I'm glad I'm not alone on this.
edit on 11 10 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Lucidparadox

a reply to: Peeple

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And if an investigation shows that democrats attempted to steal the election, will that be accepted?

More than likely a lot less will accept democratic culpability in stealing the election, in comparison to finding no fraud or not enough to change the election. Which is what it gonna happen there will be evidence of fraud but ultimately they will rule it wasn't enough to sway the election

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Now there's a surprise.

A Republican orders an investigation into electoral fraud.

No one saw that coming.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: interupt42

where did you get this from?

This is what he said in the link you provided

By announcing an investigation, it obviously isn't being deferred. Thus we have an indication that it may have been on a scale that may have affected the election, in his view.

Look I have no doubt that there is no way possible that Biden could be the most popular POTUS in our history without cheating ,even with taking tds into account.

However we shouldn't try to make a mountain out of an ant pile. Barr has had 0 accountability within his term and every one of his investigation that dealt at this level has lead to no wrong doing. That statement says nothing about a confirmed large scale amount of cheating that would effect the election. In fact he indicates and hints that its an unlikely possibility.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It feels like someone or something is trying to drag us all into a fight. I REALLY don't think we should oblige. I'm glad I'm not alone on this.

I've felt like this for the last 6-8 years... Divide & conquer!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: interupt42

at the very end:
".. that is not always the case."

-MM

c'mon man, you guys are grabbing at straws especially with barr at the helm and his inability to find any wrong doing at such a high level .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join