It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is right!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
"It's time to unite and heal."

- Joe Biden

When the law takes it course and the dust settles, opponents should reach across the divide and get on with the business of making America great.

The media is already behind this message, and so can you!

Let us sync our auras as we murmur our mantra:

Yes.
We.
Can.

Speaking of auras, I suggest a color that recognizes each and every one of us that played our integral part in history.

I'm sure you'll find yourself represented somewhere in the following :

Orange symbolizes energy, vitality, cheer, excitement, adventure, warmth, and good health. However, pure orange can be brass; however, it may suggest a lack of serious intellectual values and bad taste. Orange is currently a trendy, hip color.

Namaste.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Joe Biden is wrong.

He's so wrong he's on the dark side of the moon playing checkers with Megatron.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Joe Biden is wrong.

He's so wrong he's on the dark side of the moon playing hair up his leg with Megatron's children.

You replied in haste I fixed it for yah.
edit on 10-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You cant demonize half the country for five years through the media and Democrat politicians and expect the other side to unite.

Every president says that and never once even attempts unity. Hell Biden won't even be able to unite moderate Democrats and the far left progressives.

You won dirty and expect the other side to just roll over? I'm not even talking about fraud but 24/7 hate of your opponent.

But I appreciate your optimism while it lasts

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I agree with the concept. A good start would be see democrats apology.

They know why. God knows why.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Here's a fun suggestion to "unite and heal"

Stop putting your faith in businessmen or politicians and get a hold of a few guillotines.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Search for Podesta and Election Wargames/Transition Integrity Project to see just EXACTLY what kind of people Joe and his ilk are.

They'll be no peace.

They'll be no unity.

It's total domination and nothing else.
edit on 10-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The Democratic party is very narcissistic. That's the only way I can explain it. They're the ones tearing the country apart.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

yeaaaaaaa,........NOPE!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousNutjob

Best way to deal with narcissists is to ignore them, but those people are so crazy they'll destroy everything in their temper tantrums. I've gotten rid of some toxic people in my life who were narcissists. Guess what. The major one was a Bernie bro. It wasn't for his political views either. He was one of those "it's everyones fault but mine, and I can do no wrong" types.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob
The Democratic party is very narcissistic. That's the only way I can explain it. They're the ones tearing the country apart.

Delusional paranoid schizophrenic psychopaths is appropriate for them as well. Biden isn't going to unite anyone, if he still remembers what side he's on in January he'll be running things from a script handed to him on a daily basis. Kamala will be right there telling him who to hate that day too.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Here's some more unity.

Trump,we are fighting for our existence now.

link   

Why would Biden supporters want to unite with racists, Nazi's, xenophobes, islamophobes, etc?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
How quickly you forget that the Democrats has been breeding hate since they lost in 2016 until this very day - when Biden says "unite" he means accept everything he says, and if you then don´t he´ll call you a racist and worse. Don´t want to follow the upcoming Biden mandatory face mask law - we´ll then your´e against "unity" and "healing" aren´t you? Don´t want Federal control of the police, we´ll then you´re just a racist, arn´t you? Don´t want 35% income tax, we´ll then your against "unity", etc.

-MM
edit on 10-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Bidens party is calling for blacklisting anyone that didnt agree with them or worked with Trump, ostracizing anyone who worked or supported Trump from academia and politics.....

Does that sound like unity?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

They've been breeding hate since 2000.

I've seen it myself to epic proportions.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Biuden says "unite", what he means is "obey", "comply".

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

James Woods said it best.

And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight. And now the half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and “come together as one.” Her answer? “Go #$^$ yourself.”

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Tritts up there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join