It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Tape In Russia 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Kurokage

In what way?

The camera is slowly panning left and the "Bigfoot" miraculously leaps out whilst smack bang in the middle of the shot. No quick turn to find and film the "Bigfoot" once it's seen. It's Just right there in the middle of the shot ready to be filmed!

In my opinion it does follow the same routine as the other Russian vid and even in the translation they say they can send it in to the news.

edit on 14-11-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let's put it this way, according to my theory (see previous page), if you're going to shoot a "feral human", for example (notwithstanding if you can still find one these days) you will see the DNA is human. It will not be Neanderthal or some ape hybrid mix. That despite the fact that the appearance may be quite archaic and altered. Just like if you shoot a wild hog with domesticated ancestors the DNA will be porcine.

For example the Almas called Zana - despite her wild appearance and behavior she not only eventually integrated into settled society in Abkhazia (also her descendants), but her DNA was human and points to escapees from the sub-Saharan slave trade, probably in the Ottoman Empire.

That is if you shoot a feral human, unless in self-defense, you're a murderer.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

So they knew roughly where it was, they apparently had seen it earlier and followed it. They probably heard noise in that direction.
Just because he had the phone pointed in the right direction you're willing to dismiss it? So you want the perfect footage?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I think that bear/dog thing is way odd being so passive and the boy seems like he is acting completely opposite any observer I have heard of. But hell, IDK maybe that kid is just generally oblivious and the animal is being submissive and hidden.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
And how many times do we read in narratives, I was just about to shoot?

But I didn't.

And hooray, because it's not an animal.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Not all bear dog things are instantly vicious. That one looks curious more than anything, i'd say it wasn't an adult bear dog thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Why do you think its not an animal?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

No, it's an altered human.

But where is the line between "animal" and "human"?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So they knew roughly where it was, they apparently had seen it earlier and followed it.

There's roughly knowing were it is and then there's getting it right in the middle of the shot as it steps out of hiding?
No ones ever shot one or collected enough evidence to prove these things even exist, but a group of noisy people can hear it and set up a video perfectly to record it?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

So they knew roughly where it was, they apparently had seen it earlier and followed it.

There's roughly knowing were it is and then there's getting it right in the middle of the shot as it steps out of hiding?
No ones ever shot one or collected enough evidence to prove these things even exist, but a group of noisy people can hear it and set up a video perfectly to record it?

It’s a matter of opinion of course but for my money this was legit. It’s movements match the profile of a ton of eyewitness accounts, and we are all quite proficient at videoing things these days with cell phones, certainly boys of their age would be for sure - be it a phone or camera.

I’d say they are simply following movement through the trees and maybe the sound that might go with that, my 10 year old could easily hold a camera correctly in a similar circumstance (maybe a little shaky!).

In my view, this looks more legit than the Patterson / Gimblin video.

Sadly, everything can be, and is debunked, even bigfoot captured alive and filmed for all the world to see would likely get inevitably debunked one way or the other. Unless the debunker knows KNOWS first hand how a Bigfoot walks and talks, has probably met one... how the hell do they really know??

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

I agree.

I think because its in Russia that people wont accept it. Strange really.

People want the perfect footage, like they stumbled upon bigfoot and start filming. These kids were following noises they knew where it was so the filming was centered.

It looks and moves like a shed load of witness statements, but for whatever reason people want more. Probably in the wrong country in my opinion

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Its cgi or they have see thru trees in Russia. When you watch it frame by frame at 1.24 you can see they used a shadow to make it look like it was traveling through trees. But this shadow can be seen even when its behind tree trunks. You have a case here of a Russian fake surprise surprise. Oh and everyone is right looks like a gorilla was used mountain gorilla to be exact.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

It’s a matter of opinion of course but for my money this was legit. It’s movements match the profile of a ton of eyewitness accounts, and we are all quite proficient at videoing things these days with cell phones, certainly boys of their age would be for sure - be it a phone or camera.

I’d say they are simply following movement through the trees and maybe the sound that might go with that, my 10 year old could easily hold a camera correctly in a similar circumstance (maybe a little shaky!).

In my view, this looks more legit than the Patterson / Gimblin video.

Sadly, everything can be, and is debunked, even bigfoot captured alive and filmed for all the world to see would likely get inevitably debunked one way or the other. Unless the debunker knows KNOWS first hand how a Bigfoot walks and talks, has probably met one... how the hell do they really know??

We are all entitled to our opinions, we are just discussing a topic with no real proof of anything....Yet!!
In my first reply, I stated that I liked the arm movements, I thought they were very chimp-like, like when a chimp or gorilla runs on two legs, It's arm's tend to stick out like in a few frames of the video.
That said, I still find the perfectly framed shot before the 'suspect' jumps out, a little to convenient. If these are the same creatures that can 'steal' a person a few feet away from others silently (Missing 411) then this group of noisy kids hearing and then filming a perfectly framed "Bigfoot" with a cheap low rez' phone is astounding.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Looks like a Wolfman. Those very wide shoulders on a small body.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I just got around to checking back thank you for the translation

On a side note it appears to be a real bigfoot and their conversation seems on point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join