It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa, which Joe Biden said ‘is an idea,’ vandalizes Democrat campaign building in Portland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

At the first presidential debate, Democrat Joe Biden famously said, “Antifa is an idea, not an organization.” That idea vandalized his Portland campaign building Sunday night, breaking windows and spray painting “BLM” and “F— Biden,” among other things. It would seem that the idea has manifested into a form that isn’t happy with the media-anointed president-elect.

Source.

For once I agree with Antifa, but only so far as the comment.NOT in anything else they say or do.

Warning graphic language clicking on the link below.

Stuff like this is happening with BLM too.

“For all of you *Snipping journalists, for all of you white liberals, who have been celebrating, getting drunk off your asses about Biden winning this election, you are all a bunch of *Snipping fools,” one of the demonstrators said. “Get it together.”

*Edited to be ATS TC friendly.

So people expect more, and sit back and watch their implosion.

Without a single unifiying factor- Hating Trump.

I expect more of this.

In fighting is even happening with progressives in House ,between Cortez's ilk and the so called moderate faction.

I don't think there's going to be unity between anyone in the coming years.

Unless, that's why Bollywood celebs like John Cusack and Miz Obama,and many others are snip talking 70 million people.

I retort.

You decide.

Unity is just Newspeak for when we are getting bludgeoned to death.
edit on 9-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They either looked up his history of racism or they're about to make a big demand and just gave Biden a miniscule glimpse into what it will be like if those demands aren't met. They couldn't bully Trump, they can push Biden around like he's an empty child's shopping cart.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I am not saying this is going to happen.

But if progressive groups like BLM, Antifa and the squad really do have momentum out side of their oversized media coverage than Joe Biden (or more appropriately the moderate Democrat Congressman will have a big problem under the new government. They won't be able to appease these groups for long since they won't be able to provide results. Could this lead to a large fracture in the party? Could it lead to a progresive third party?

Since I personally would like to see the Democrat (and republican) party broken up I hope thid occurs.

However I don't think the corporate news media will allow that to happen. If BLM, Antifa and the squad start to hurt the establishment they will start to get less and less coverage until they become irrelevant.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Just wait and see, within 6 months all the "normal" democrats that aren't completely far left wing progressives will be wishing they had voted Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Portland has a problem.

For one thing, they rejected the ANTIFA candidate for mayor, so those groups are going to take a lot of appeasing, and they're already used to being allowed to more or less run the city and that was *before* the Summer of Love.

They've already called in the National Guard once, but I look forward to seeing what will happen when the bullets start flying up there, and I'm talking left on left. The only sad thing is that the Guard will be caught in the middle.
edit on 9-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

At the first presidential debate, Democrat Joe Biden famously said, “Antifa is an idea, not an organization.” That idea vandalized his Portland campaign building Sunday night, breaking windows and spray painting “BLM” and “F— Biden,” among other things. It would seem that the idea has manifested into a form that isn’t happy with the media-anointed president-elect.

Source.

For once I agree with Antifa, but only so far as the comment, NOT in anything else they say or do.

Warning graphic language clicking on the link below.

Stuff like this is happening with BLM too.

“For all of you *Snipping journalists, for all of you white liberals, who have been celebrating, getting drunk off your asses about Biden winning this election, you are all a bunch of *Snipping fools,” one of the demonstrators said. “Get it together.”

*Edited to be ATS TC friendly.

So people expect more, and sit back and watch their implosion.

Without a single unifiying factor- Hating Trump.

I expect more of this.

In fighting is even happening with progressives in House ,between Cortez's ilk and the so called moderate faction.

I don't think there's going to be unity between anyone in the coming years.

Unless, that's why Bollywood celebs like John Cusack and Miz Obama,and many others are snip talking 70 million people.

I retort.

You decide.

Unity is just Newspeak for when we are getting bludgeoned to death.

I take it they got the baddies then?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Interestingly enough, AOC has contemplated leaving politics because of the internal hostility she feels from her own party.

"I genuinely don’t know," she said when asked if she'd potentially run for the Senate down the road. "I don’t even know if I want to be in politics. You know, for real, in the first six months of my term, I didn’t even know if I was going to run for re-election this year."

If there is a God and Heaven, and justice in this world at all. She'll call a lid on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The dems are ignorant to think those antifa scum bags are on their side. Anarchists in the guise of anti fascism.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Looks like somebody at ANTIFA came up with one Hell of an "IDEA" roflmao 🤣

But this could easily be another Democrat false flag operation to somehow blame Trump/Conservatives etc 🌑

As everything since 6 months ago, watch how local Democrat "authorities" "react" and "respond" 🤣🚨

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But this could easily be another Democrat false flag operation to somehow blame Trump/Conservatives etc 🌑

Most likely.

Everything BLM and ANTIFA do will be blamed on 70 million of us.

The perfect excuse to crack their iron whip.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Most people who believe in Anti-Fascism are leftists, not liberals.

Things would make more sense to you guys if you could understand the actual meanings behind these words. And not just throw them around interchangeably. The left isn’t a monolith.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Most people who believe in Anti-Fascism are leftists, not liberals.

Things would make more sense to you guys if you could understand the actual meanings behind these words. And not just throw them around interchangeably. The left isn’t a monolith.

The only people that believe that BULL SNIP are leftists,liberals COMMUNIST SNIP BAGs.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It's like nobody ever learns. What has happened with every terrorist group the US has ever created? They always end up turning on there masters. Everytime, this will be no different
edit on 11/9/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"Most people who believe in Anti-Fascism are leftists, not liberals."
🙄

Is there a source on that?

"The left isn’t a monolith."
🤦🏼‍♂️

Neither are the Right or Trump voters.
But that's never stopped you.
Hypocrite much?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Enjoy your dogs turning on ya Democrats!
You guys are gonna have a blast defunding the police.

Oh, edit to add, the womyn who spit in the cops face? Is an aide for Jerry Nadler!

edit on 9-11-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've never viewed BLM/Antifa as being left-wing. Hell, many right-leaning members have poised the question repeatedly, why would BLM/Antifa side with the party with a history of racism?

I've said for the last 8 or 9 months that if you go down a Twitter rabbit hole to see what people in those groups are saying, it's not pro-DNC stuff at all.

The left got caught up in it doing their usual pandering and this time it's going to bite them in the ass.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

She worked for Nadler.

Source
edit on 9-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

edit on 9-11-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Isn't it amazing they start calling in the guard after the election as if it wasn't a possibility the entire time?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I think Democrats have gone to great lengths to have the MSM transmit that brainwashing idea.

Democrats will turn the blame onto Conservatives at any cost 🚨🦇

top topics

<<   2 >>

join