It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidney Powell claims there are 450,000 ballots that voted only for Biden, left the rest blank

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
MICHIGAN: 70,000 "Biden Only" Ballots: redstate.com...
< br />
Yep, this is an obvious fraud!
edit on 9-11-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
a reply to: neoholographic

Question: does the lack of house choices make those ballots invalid?
I'm a long way from the US so not familiar with peculiarities of US State laws. The campaigns leading up the election really concentrated on choice of president so a voter could conceivably be led to think that's all that needed (choice of Pres).

Your current Covid mortality rate is over 1000 per day (5000+ just since election day) so there could easily be a large number of voters who were alive to post early votes having succumbed sometime later. Would that render their votes invalid?

Thanks for the covid update.
In case you haven’t noticed, Biden supporters have ditched the masks.
Flaunting that it was an election prop, a politically weaponized scare hoax.
Police have stopped pepper spraying gatherings in Oz.
Now you can gather because orange man lost bad.
Governors and mayors have shut their pie holes about it.
Costco, for the first time since March, has rolled out the free samples.
Really, it’s OK now. You won’t die. Here, try one!

Everything about covid is a taunt for how much power a two bit punk
politician can relegate to their power mad police, and wield over the constituents.
And now they are silent, because it worked.
The globalist political weapon worked.

Right?

And once this backfires, I will observe the return of the masks.
It will roar back with supercharged fervor,
moral hypocrisy on a stick. I cannot imagine the soul loss
inherent in those with such motives proudly on display, but I will gladly take it in.

They earned the destruction they have heaped upon themselves.

# 1238
edit on 9-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Covid19 doesn't care about political affiliations.
Your new President has vowed to take it seriously which is in stark contrast to the DJT approach (do nothing). You're on track to lose 60000+ more by the time JB can implement his plans for controlling it. It won't be easy because it was ignored for way too long but remember the economy can recover, dead people not so much.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

I am glad Joe takes it seriously
He can do that forever, on his own dime.

I prefer a man who leaves that choice to me.

That he has highlighted almost everyone
who I should never like to know as a person, neighbor
or friend, by transmuting their sick mental state into a
greed by which they have drawn themselves out
as being inimical to everything this country was built on,
is a bonus. This is what he is being persecuted for.
He called them out. He said they are sick. The gender
bender chuck wagon jack knifed on the very day he first ran.

Do you remember? We were going to war over bathroom design.

# 1239

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majorsetback
This is just the tip of the iceberg. What comes out over the next few weeks will shake this country to it's core. Well at least the ones that are not manipulated by the current Psy-op going on in the MSM.

Nothing will come out. Just like fake bombshell after bombshell the past four years.
All talk, no action.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Majorsetback
This is just the tip of the iceberg. What comes out over the next few weeks will shake this country to it's core. Well at least the ones that are not manipulated by the current Psy-op going on in the MSM.

Nothing will come out. Just like fake bombshell after bombshell the past four years.
All talk, no action.

Yeah because Biden is squeaky clean isn't he 😂

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Majorsetback

Michigan didn't require a witness address for mail-in ballots. Only an outside signature for the voter. Also, in-person-early-voting at the clerk's office (which require ID) used the mail-in ballot system, so all of those would not contain the witness address either...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which is strange because Michigan has the ability to mark straight down the ballot on party lines as well as straight ballot with exceptions. Which means someone could have easily, with just two bubbles, voted all Republicans straight down party line but also voted for Biden if they really hated Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

What plan? You have some screwed up numbers. How much is the DNC paying you?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Each governor can implement Joe's plan right now. If Joe has a plan that is so great that the entire country should do it, then there is nothing stopping Joe from releasing this plan so Governors can get a jump start before January.

Why is Joe waiting until he is President?

I'm thinking great swaths of this country (and other countries) don't understand the 10th Amendment.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

Each governor can implement Joe's plan right now. If Joe has a plan that is so great that the entire country should do it, then there is nothing stopping Joe from releasing this plan so Governors can get a jump start before January.

Why is Joe waiting until he is President?

I'm thinking great swaths of this country (and other countries) don't understand the 10th Amendment.

*Chuckles*

Yes, by all means, identify yourselves.

Walk right in and show your true colors.

We are watching.

# 1240

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wonder how many People only voted for Trump, as compared to those that only voted Biden.

Surely there should be some if there are that many for Biden.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Posted in another thread but applies here as well.

I love how all this evidence keeps coming in everyday, especially mathematical evidence. It's going to get to the point where it's overwhelming, if not already, that even the MSM can't suppress it. I seen alot of people make the claims well joe should have more mail in ballots. But I watched the election very closely and mail ins were about 50/50 everywhere on election night. That trend should have continued even as they kept counting through the days. But around 4am Tuesday morning the numbers started changing, but if you go back and look county by county in the states that weren't "important" it's still remains about a 50/50 split on average.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Lots of big RED FLAGS across certain states.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well Trump was up massive when we all went to bed and were told they had stopped counting.

Can you imaging how many millions of votes were harvested and sent in on time ? So for Trump to be up that massive when we went to bed and then losing when we woke up means those late night deliveries are real and they didnt have the time to downvote on that many more ballots.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Trump probably won by 20 million votes lol

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So #ing ridiculous. Wait it out, see what the results are showing. What's the fastest way to get more Biden votes without wasting time...just filling out his name only.

There has to be a way to do an audit on the ballot casted and contacting that person that supposedly filled it out.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So, still no actual evidence whatsoever.

So this Sidney Powell character is saying that out of the 5 states voting, which is 24 million votes, less than 2% of voters just cast for Biden and not anyone else?

Why does anyone think this is unusual? Pro tip: it really isn't. It's in line with previous voting patterns.

Also, it makes no sense. If someone was falsifying ballots then why would they not fill it out for the Senate race as well? That's kinda important, if you didn't know...

This is just the usual handwaving and noise. Never present any substantial evidence: just keep repeating the same crap on the airwaves over and over again until people start to believe it. No smoke without fire and all that. Yet in this case there is no smoke.

Trump lost, get over it.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Sounds like someone got lazy with this bit of Fraud.

It happens , and when people get lazy they get caught.

Yep, they were also rushed. They saw Trump was going to win and they had no time to fill out down ballot races. This is why they stopped the count and then when the count started back up, VOILA!, they found 20,000 ballots in one county and 100,000 in another.

And amazingly, found ballots always are in Biden's favor. No one ever finds a bag of Trump votes. Machines don't mistakenly flip votes from Biden to Trump.

That is the most important observation. Its either fraud or Biden voters are so unimaginably stupid they don't know how to fill out a ballot. Honestly it could see some overlap here

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Democratic fury raised against Trump probably caused many people to vote for the first time, and solely vote against Trump (and no down-ballot voting).

I go back and forth on the election fraud. On one hand I wouldn't doubt the Dems would take any measure possible to rig the election. But on the other hand they may have actually manipulated enough people to go out and vote against Trump due to their incessant media bias programming.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join