It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True count

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Any idea what penalty there may be for ignoring/violating a court order from the SCOTUS, seems pretty rare event in and of itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I civil contempt cases it's typically a fine.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well since you've been ridiculing and pretending none of the election fraud is real or significant...and generally bringing your "I'm cooler than you screw what you say I'll make it into joke" attitude to every thread, I haven't really cared to actually give you a thoughtful response. I used to think you were more level headed and the joking and such was a thing you left out of more serious topics...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'm not the topic, try answering the question.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You asked the question why I didnt answer the question...I gave it to you. Maybe one day I'll take you seriously again...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I hope not, then I won't have to hold another tedious conversation.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There has been ever since elections the accusation that one party is commiting election fraud. Why have both parties not discussed how to prevent election fraud before the elections..

Why will both parties not discuss voter fraud prevention for the next elections.. With all the smart scientist today it must be possible to design a system which will make election fraud very difficult to pull off.

Give me 100 million dollars and I will safe the US citizens 50 million dollars after the next elections..

edit on 12/11/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join