It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania 'counting the minutes until divorce' after 15y 'transactional marriage'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I agree. The wife and children should not be gossip fodder. Yet since it has been extremely malicious here for years there is no reason to stop for one individual. Either stop for all or suck it up. As a female do I enjoy the disgusting references to Harris as a woman who has a sexual past? No. I can't stand it, but I don't whine here about it being unfair.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: djz3ro

Those are personal issues and shouldn't be a topic to discuss. That's cheap gossip and hate.

If they divorce, is their problem.

Yeah like the Clintons marriage or how Michelle Obama is a man....personal issues that shouldn’t be a topic of discussion.

Someone has to stop this constant seek for gossip revenge, "I do this to you because you did that to me". Meanwhile important issues are ignored.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I mean.....this is the material we're now reduced to posting on ATS?? A message forum ostensibly about conspiracy theories, UFOs, cryptids, mysteries, cutting edge science.

Because "Inquiring Minds Want to Know"?!

When did ATS become a tabloid? Did the owners of TMZ plop down some cash for ATS?

I've heard quite a lot of b!tching from members about the deterioration of this message board, generally with the implication that it's because of political stances favoring Trump.

Meanwhile, let's start threads speculating on Melania Trump's marital plans.

Yup, CHECKS OUT

It's a lot like this...

NEWS OF THE WORLD "Double Decker London Bus Discovered on the Moon" "Roll up, Roll up, Read allll about it".
(Cockney accent)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Some of the responses on here...effin hypocrites ! is the only thing that comes to mind.

Of course its news if the soon- to-be former 1st lady has been trapped in ' photo op ' marriage for 4 years !

It just adds to the complete dupe that don the con has been pulling on the world for his entire term.

Faux outrage from the trump cult.

Stars n flags op
Interesting development

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Those are personal issues and shouldn't be a topic to discuss. That's cheap gossip and hate.

Yeah like the Clintons marriage or how Michelle Obama is a man....personal issues that shouldn’t be a topic of discussion.

Someone has to stop this constant seek for gossip revenge, "I do this to you because you did that to me". Meanwhile important issues are ignored.

Ohhh am not saying am doing it because you did it

Am saying if your going to spout bullish!t be consistent.

Don’t spend years talking about the Clintons marriage or staying quiet when people gossip about them but act all high and mighty when folk start talking about the trumps.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Don’t spend years talking about the Clintons marriage or staying quiet when people gossip about them but act all high and mighty when folk start talking about the trumps.

Let it go brother, let it go. Just don't bring the topic back.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm right there with ya man.
They opened the flood gate now let's see if they can swim.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh no! Trump is going to have to marry a 25 year old hottie after the divorce.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
YASS QUEEN SPILL THAT TEA HUNTEA

lulz, sersly give me your man tokens.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Its a shame But Melania know exactly what she wanted and how to get it VERY smart woman .
Trumps only problem is The day he decided to run it was Not what she wanted and That day is when she started planning the divorce .
she sure wont Wait till he does lose all his money .

Woman Like her don't play the games like here at ats she will just divorce him have millions and millions of dollars as for child support I guess Baran is getting around 17 now so at most she gets till he is 21 ..
Really i dout she cares about that .

As For Trump once what he owes is takin out of his account he will still have well over 2 billion so he wont be hard up for money .
AT 72 a hot woman is just someone to make you look good ( or maybe he pops viraga like candy ? lol
ALL I do know IS Hicks will be waiting out side the white house when he steps out and wow .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The ONE and Only redeeming factor Trump has is he sure knows how to Pick the hottest woman on the planet .
Clinton president MONICA that was as the best he could do ????? l

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Do I really need to dig through your posts to find what you said about the left and their "Personal Issues"

Really?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I guess he likes plumpers

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's threads like this that make modern day ATS all worth it. The comedy of Trump supporters calling this "tabloid" after all their ridiculous nonsensical 'weekly world news'-style threads is solid gold. Keep it up Trumpers! Y'all never fail to deliver on a steady stream of award winning hypocrisy.

"I really don't care, do you?"

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Seems like something gay dudes and their hags would concern themselves with, you probably enjoy celeb gossip as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Do I really need to dig through your posts to find what you said about the left and their "Personal Issues"

Really?

Go ahead, dig all you want and continue your sickness.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If Biden lost and his wife was due to leave him, I bet all you G.O.P fans would be all over it like white on rice. But because it's your man Trump suddenly it isn't fair.

I compare it to Trump fans wanting counting to stop in states that Biden was winning the more votes that came in but to carry on in the states where more votes were coming in for Trump. How can you not see this?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Really?

Go ahead, dig all you want and continue your sickness.

Sickness?

Explain Lucy...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Did you really have to bring up the OtherSideofTheCo-- ahhh nevermind!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join