It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in the State of fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
First I'd like to say it was a good ride being involved in the political landscape here on ATS.
I had actually posted many I would say somewhat political type Street talks that will happen in America on the disease and pandemic forum.
I'm going to return to the pandemic and disease forum soon.

I just want to make something kind of sad and maybe with some insight and I would probably like to say the word mature insight.

1. The pandemic in my opinion was to cause fear the first stage of fear around the world how can people live with the state of fear on a daily basis with very little income coming in possibly very little food coming in and a deteriorating health.

2. Now, my title says living in the state of fear. This is the second stage of fear living in the state of fear which was programmed through some kind of I don't know psychological means throughout the world to first test the symptoms of fear in the human consciousness. Whoever planned this succeeded in my opinion. I say this now because the fear level of the planet of the coronavirus is exceedingly all expectations at least in the country that I live in right now. Fear is on our mind 100% now. So now I'm pretty accurate on about stating that we are currently and probably will probably forever live in a state of fear.
edit on 1100000034182020-11-07T19:18:34-06:00183411pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Not me.

It's just a bad cold virus. Not everyone is afraid.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The UK just used out of date information to destory even more productivity and businesses in this country because of this flu.

I believe this is the new control mechanism that will guide humanity into the beast system. A gradual chipping away at people's mental and physical resolve until they're compliant and easily misled.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Pushing a constant state of fear is part of the plan to weaken the population. People don't think as well and more willing to take orders. Also helps with the dehumanizing along with masks and distancing, standard divide and conquer technique.

If you are really worried about getting sick, HCQ, Zinc and vitamin D helps. Our evil government still has a ban on HCQ for covid in Australia. Just goes to show they don't really care about treating the disease and more concerned about the power grab.

As for dealing with the fear, I found accepting my mortality helps. It is going to happen to all of us one day. Till then, try and make the most of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It did its job,conquered the world for the true ruler to put his players in position.Think this has been bad? Next is going to be world war or rioting everywhere.2020 won't seem near as bad this time next year.And I hope I'm wrong .

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
The UK just used out of date information to destory even more productivity and businesses in this country because of this flu.

I believe this is the new control mechanism that will guide humanity into the beast system. A gradual chipping away at people's mental and physical resolve until they're compliant and easily misled.

Yep, and biden/harris/dems will help.
edit on 7-11-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Getting informed about things also helps when confronting fear, the unknown can be a scary thing at times.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Systemic induced brain altering as a precursor to war.
Fear will reduce activity in the hippocampus and increase activity in the amygdala and insula.
As kwakakev says, this will make people more susceptible and amenable to taking orders.
Throughout this so called crisis, the UK military have been at the centre of all govt decisions on population behavioural control and this morning, British press are reporting on a leading UK military professional saying how the bug and resulting food shortages et al will lead to war.

top topics

join