It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical evidence the election is being stolen

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Additional mathematical evidence of voter fraud surfaces in Pennsylvania:

In a sworn declaration, a respected mathematician says his analysis of election data and phone interviews with Pennsylvania voters raises questions about as many as 100,000 absentee ballots requested in the key battleground state where President Trump and Joe Biden are separated by just about 82,000 votes.

Williams College Professor Steven Miller, a Yale and Princeton trained math expert, said he analyzed Pennsylvania ballot data collected by former Trump campaign data chief Matt Braynard as well as 2,684 voter interviews conducted by a phone bank and found two concerning patterns. One involved possible votes that were not counted, the other ballots that appeared to be requested by someone other than a registered voter.

"I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801," Miller said in the sworn statement provided to Just the News.

According to Pennsylvania state data for early and absentee ballot requests, there are roughly 165,000 ballots requested in the names of registered GOP voters that had not been counted as of Nov. 16.

Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor told Just the News that Miller's analysis provides fresh evidence of potential voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
More, along with Miller's sworn declaration here: justthenews.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
News was showing interesting
stats of vote versus time. What is
clear is that they saved all Biden
votes to put in surreptitiously early
in the morning of Nov 4.

This is so clearly evidence of
fraud. They didn't care if they were
seen or caught because it was all about
the race to get the mail-in ballots counted.

a reply to: [post=25573142]carewemust
edit on 22-11-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LegendofozReacts
Not to many of us left, we are not a group.

Well then, thank GOD for that...

I told 2 of my family members they are no longer family once i found that he and she were trump supporters.I told them they could no longer see my kids and i would never trust them around my fish or cat. The curse is real.

a reply to: underpass61 Trusting a trump supporter is like trusting a boy scout, a child molester or a catholic priest around my kids, just facts.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join