It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As if Donald Trump's day wasn't bad enough

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Part of me wants to think he was trying to do the Four Seasons hotel, and it got messed up somehow. it would have been great if a midget in a gimp suit would have ran out of the Fantasy Island yelling "The Plane! The Plane!" in the middle of the broadcast.

Its been a stressful day here at work. This made it all better. LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I saw this earlier. Only three possibilities I can think of at the moment.

The person tasked with booking a venue seriously screwed up (thinking this was a hotel).

Someone in Trump's ranks did this on purpose.

They're running low on cash.

I'm leaning towards the first option, but man, that Is embarrassing, I have to admit. They didn't need this right about now.
edit on 7-11-2020 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: helloman

Common sense doesn't apply to politics.

Most of the talking points are ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as the ones touting them.

Just don't mention the record breaking debt accumulated before covid by this administration. My team breaks records!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

The funny thing is that he still had more attendees than bidens 2020 jeep commercial.

Ya, yet he still lost and won't follow tradition and give a concession speech.
Great "man" if ya ask any American.
The dude is like a child making baseless claims. He has absolutely zero proof of his claims. Even FOX said so.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

No one gives a crap about Obama.

Well not until Harris replaces Old Joe and she picks Michelle as her VP...you heard it here first folks!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hillary broke that tradition, just to keep things fair.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The dude is like a child making baseless claims. He has absolutely zero proof of his claims. Even FOX said so.

Trump acts like a child and the whole Liberal base acts like a child...The only different is Trump will disappear. but the liberals will still be in their two year-old tantrum phase for years to come...

edit on 7-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Part of me wants to think he was trying to do the Four Seasons hotel, and it got messed up somehow. it would have been great if a midget in a gimp suit would have ran out of the Fantasy Island yelling "The Plane! The Plane!" in the middle of the broadcast.

Its been a stressful day here at work. This made it all better. LOL

Better yet....Borat runs out in his green nut sack strap and starts to dry hump him.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Trump acts like a child and the whole Liberal base acts like a child...The only different is Trump will disappear the liberals will still be in their two year-old tantrum phase for years to come...

Ok, fine deal with it. Shiz happens, so set an example of how to manage it.
Please be one that leads.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Just going by what I can see on twitter, that seems to be what has happened. A mix up in the bookings.
But like the other poster said, a lucky break for the landscape business in Philly.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

They just confirmed exactly what I stated. Obama went from "historic" to just a blah President nobody cares about. If anyone thinks Obama is happy about they are kidding themselves. That voter count was his legacy. All gone now.

Biden pickpocket Obama's legacy. Trump did as well by default but that is the cost of cheating. It causes collateral damage.

DNC will always be known as the party of fraud. At least for several generations.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I will accept in Jan whoever is President and hope they do well. I agree with Trump's agendas, but it does not mean Biden can't have good ones too as long as they are not far left. As to the children...I live near Portland...haven't been there since Feb so they lose out on 500+ bucks a month I typically spend...I don't have time for their craziness so I'll just stay away until they grow up. If they come across the bridge to WA then they will get a good spanking and sent back home to Portland. When Portland realizes there are 100,000s like me in loss income maybe they will do something about their deranged kiddies.

edit on 7-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Trump acts like a child and the whole Liberal base acts like a child...The only different is Trump will disappear the liberals will still be in their two year-old tantrum phase for years to come...

Why do you need an example to control & conduct your ass like an adult? Do you need remedial schooling to grasp that? One does not need someone to "lead" them in high road territory, you either do it, or you're the exact same kind of baby, only merely wearing a different diaper brand.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Lmao.

Gotta admit this one is embarrassing...

Perfect setting for anything 2020 though...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So his admin booked a landscaping company? How much did they charge for the venue? Talk about a major screw up. Either this landscaping business just banked 20k for a venue rental on their sidewalk, or an admin assistant was dumb enough to not see that Four Seasons Hotel just comped or low balled their 20k venue (20k is probably even lowball, honestly)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It is tradition to challenge the results. Because it's tradition to game the system.

Has been for at least 20 years now.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
footnote

Side splitting hilarity

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: helloman

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Trump did great. Obama's "historic" election just dropped down the list to 3rd place. No matter what happens Trump got more votes than Obama and will always be more loved by Americans until the end of time. ALWAYS. Obama's historic voter count is historic no more. Next election he will drop down to 5th. And Biden won't even make it a full term. 2 years tops then nursing home.

do you realize the population of the united states is increasing so most presidents get the most votes in U.S. history? Same with "most people working" or "most jobs created." Most all presidents can claim these things because there have never been as many people in America as there are in the present.

Don't use logic, it only scares them off.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat

I'm loving that front door to the dirty book store. Just screams old men in dirty raincoats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join