It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - Harris Victory Speech Saturday Nov 7 2020 8pm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As the wild celebrations continue in major cities nationwide, Joe and Kamala will speak tonight at 8pm ET

After major networks declared Biden the winner, all Hell has broke loose !!

They will be at the car drive in setup in Wilmington !!

Lawsuits be damned, they're popping the Champaign corks anyway !!

The MSM is in total anti-Trump mode now and revenge is the agenda at least until the Democrat failures start piling up 🚨

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will speak to America tonight for the first time as the President-elect and Vice President of the United States

Less than an hour after the former Vice President was declared the winner over Donald Trump, the campaign of the soon-to-be 46th POTUS’ announced Biden and Harris are set to address the country at 8 PM EST/5 PM PT

Dr. Jill Biden and the now Second Man Doug Emhoff will join their spouses on stage in Wilmington, Delaware.

Joe Biden To Address Nation Tonight As President-Elect; “We Did It,” Kamala Harris Declares
🤣🤣
🤣🤣

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

As the wild celebrations continue in major cities nationwide, Joe and Kamala will speak tonight at 8pm ET

More proof covid and mail in ballots was a FRAUD.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Arrested for Treason on Tuesday.

Let them have their day.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think Trump will do a speech after it, probably claiming that he has won that way he can draw the media attention to himself.

I hope he see's sense though and concedes.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd like to see the Neilson ratings on this. Wonder how many people will actually watch.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why the EFF should he concede?

ONE GIANT LIE.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nais its going to be like that rave scene in the matrix where everyone looks like Kanye West dressed them.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Haven't you learned by now? Covid only affects you if you're doing normal, productive things or enjoying yourself at non approved political gatherings/protests.

Covid's a really sneaky little bastard. It knows when to strike. Only His Holy Eminience Pope Fauci hears the word of the 'rona's next target and knows what we need. Pope Fauci knows Covid's waiting at the grocery stores, the restaurants, hair salons, coffee shops, corner stores, banks, gas stations, beaches, parks, forests, your own home...but strangely enough, not massage parlours, those places are open, go figure, in fact a new one opened in town as other businesses were forced to shutdown. Covid's a tricksy, wily little devil.
edit on 7/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
All HAIL!

Excuse me a minute...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They will be at the car drive in setup in Wilmington !!

Lawsuits be damned, they're popping the Champaign corks anyway !!

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will speak to America tonight for the first time as the President-elect and Vice President of the United States

Less than an hour after the former Vice President was declared the winner over Donald Trump, the campaign of the soon-to-be 46th POTUS’ announced Biden and Harris are set to address the country at 8 PM EST/5 PM PT

Dr. Jill Biden and the now Second Man Doug Emhoff will join their spouses on stage in Wilmington, Delaware.

How very magnanimous of you by informing the populace here at ATS....things are looking up already!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why the EFF should he concede?

He should because it would just be petty and delusional not to except the reality of the situation and humbly concede.

I bet he refuses to concede... lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yosef and Klamella must hurry to bury these facts:
😁
(from May after Democrat governors started moving people into the homes)
Nursing Homes & Assisted Living Facilities Account for 42% of COVID-19 Deaths

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

So Trump should ignore an engineered fake pandemic to create the opportunity to stage a COUP D'ETAT by manufacturing millions of fake votes, and just let D's Steal his job?

That it ?

I say Trump should go down bareknuckle brawlin and pound their commie little faces in to the cement metaphorically speaking.
edit on 7-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wonder if they are gonna let joe die, or they are gonna parade him in front of a bell tower to send another message.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No reason for Trump to concede yet.
The MSM can announce the coronation of the clowns but they are not the final word as you brainwashed lemmings think.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I wonder if they are gonna let joe die, or they are gonna parade him in front of a bell tower to send another message.

Aft er reading this.

We'll never know when Joe dies or who will be running the country.

So the President Harris/clinton duo isn't likely anymore that I use to think.
edit on 7-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I was just about to post that myself. I wouldn't doubt it if he did die we would never know. I bet he already has everything prerecorded. Also holograms, and deep fakes are a thing.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
She's already to order those launch codes from Day1 !!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Is this a covid cure celebration?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's already to order those launch codes from Day1 !!!!

That scares the sh!t out of me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join