It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Biden is not the elected president yet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The courts decide the winner of the presidential election, not the media - unlike what the media themselves want you to believe.

Unless Trump concedes to an election loss - which he has said as late as today that he won´t - then it´s up to the courts to decide the election result - and it´s his lawful right to contest the election results.

As for a court battle, look no further than the 2000 election, when the winner of the election wasn't confirmed until mid-December, after the Supreme Court handed down a win for George W. Bush, after which Al Gore promptly conceded "for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy."

-MM
edit on 7-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cause you can’t win by fraud

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why isn't he the King of Merica?

I mean after all 4 years of a literal white supremacist dictator, thankfully the forces of good are doing what is necessary to remove the orange menace.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Why isn't he the King of Merica?

I mean after all 4 years of a literal white supremacist dictator, thankfully the forces of good are doing what is necessary to remove the orange menace.

Weren´t you the guy that shouted “Allahu Akbar” in another ATS thread today?

Yes, here you are

Heard the right and Islam have more similar values than the leftists

Allah akbar

-MM
edit on 7-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm just more than frustrated that there were so many people committing election fraud all over our country just to make sure Trump was ousted. Democrats have proven they can't win without cheating, deception and illegal behavior and this election is fraught with it. Videos and audio recordings don't lie.

Whether it was enough to flip the election or not isn't the point, the point is that it happens at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Don't forget about the massive allegations of voter fraud and wide scale cheating. We all knew dead people vote but hopefully this will be the end of it. They have to prove that he didn't cheat.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Pay no mind to Lysergic. He's a goof ball. Funny guy

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The media has spoken.

Do you know what country you're in?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Why do you hate Islam?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I'm just more than frustrated that there were so many people committing election fraud all over our country just to make sure Trump was ousted. Democrats have proven they can't win without cheating, deception and illegal behavior and this election is fraught with it. Videos and audio recordings don't lie.

Whether it was enough to flip the election or not isn't the point, the point is that it happens at all.

Either way...when this is over, the other party will never be in office again.
If we keep the current system republicans lose forever.
If we fix the system democrats lose forever.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The media has spoken.

Do you know what country you're in?

Is it called China now?

-MM

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Idk about him but I'm beginning to think I'm smack dab in the middle of communist China

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Why do you hate Islam?

I don´t.

-MM

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You got your goggles on again. If you look to your team instead of down field you will notice an old creepy man staring at your kids. Behind him is Kamala waiting to take him out or in no matter what she has to do to become president.

link   
It amazes me how deep in the sand some of you have your heads.

Biden has won.

Now sure you can mutter under your breath about how its not until the 14th of December that the college meet or you can scream about court cases with baseless accusations that have zero evidence to support them but really it makes you look rather silly.

Biden will be the next President.

claiming otherwise is only demonstrating that you've let Trump brainwash you so much you have lost touch with reality....some might even call that true TDS
edit on 7-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
The courts decide the winner of the presidential election, not the media - unlike what the media themselves want you to believe.

Unless Trump concedes to an election loss - which he has said as late as today that he won´t - then it´s up to the courts to decide the election result - and it´s his lawful right to contest the election results.

As for a court battle, look no further than the 2000 election, when the winner of the election wasn't confirmed until mid-December, after the Supreme Court handed down a win for George W. Bush, after which Al Gore promptly conceded "for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy."

-MM

All too true.
But, one caveat...
The mantra then wasn't By Any Means Necessary

It's a different ballgame and we're a long way from hanging and pregnant "chads".
That said, we aren't the only ones who realize this.
The deflection taking place on one side is beyond hyper partisan and delusional.
As if there were never any precedent for this?
Hell, they themselves set the damn bar.
IMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Why do you hate Islam?

I don´t.

-MM

A man can't Allah Akbar every now and then?

link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I think I said it last night, but yeah karmel is totally the vampire queen eyeing bidens dusty old veins

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You want me to buy you a Biden shirt dontcha.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not Trump that we are fighting for they want a pedophile for president without a transparent election.
edit on 7-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join