It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's face it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Friendly Reminder!!!
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The facts of the matter are, if you tell a child to clean his room, and if he does you'll give him a lollypop. And then you give him the lollypop, he'll never clean his room. Simplistic, yes, but there are similarities.

Your reward, Sookie, is the presidency. However, before you get your reward we need to clean up the system!

And, even in the remotest of chances there was no fraud, no one can possibly deny that the current system is staggeringly outdated, inefficient and ripe for fraud. By investigating we can identify these things and correct them. The simple fact that even one ballot made it to a landfill, or even one vote was miscounted due to some 'computer glitch' in MI is enough to warrant improvement, let alone thousands and possibly even more.

So no lollypop for you until we clean up this colossal mess we call an election system!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump did himself no favors by declaring the election rigged and fraudulent before the first vote was even cast. He did himself no favors by broadcasting that he was banking on winning on the strategy of trying to debunk the results of a presidential election.

There is no positive or negative here with Trump being worried about mass mail-ins. The idea was put into place very quickly by the Left, and I don't buy the "helping every person to vote" message. They most definitely saw huge advantages in it for their side otherwise they would not push it so quickly.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I thought the same about Amy Coney Barrett, but I was wrong.

Kind of what has also happened 28 times across 22 presidents? She was a hell of a good pick and you should be proud of that. Even RBG said back in 2016 that the President doesn't stop being President his last year and Obama should be able to pick his SC judge and Obama did.

I just do not understand the left's point outside "I didn't win so I going to take my ball home" mentality EVERY freak'en time things don't go their way.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And it's interesting to wonder about how the democrats would feel if those mail in rules were adjusted, even just slightly. Something like all ballots must be received by election day at 10pm Eastern. No ballots will be accepted or counted after this. Not military, not anyone! And all voting precincts will count the votes, non-stop, until they are completely counted. No exceptions. No days off, nothing. It's a critically important job, and it only takes place every 4 years so suck it up and do it.

Do you think the democrats would go along?

Of course not!! No, they want to play the waiting game, and as long as they (the democrats, incase anyone wonders who "they" is) obstruct, delay and obfuscate the process then they will be considered the problem. When they become part of the solution only then can The People be sure the problem lies elsewhere.

In any case, there's no denying there IS a problem. None what so ever!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

HAHA... LMAO!

Supreme Court Justice Alito Orders Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballots That Arrived After Election Day Be Kept Separate

The Secretary of State had already made such an order, which was legal and, as far as anyone knew, was being implemented. Trump's lawyers argued..."How do we know they are?" So Justice Alito said he'd make a SCOTUS order! Okay? Is that good enough? They still couldn't go look at the ballot bags themselves!

GOP observers granted court order to watch vote counting in battleground Pennsylvania

In Philadelphia, the vote count paused briefly after GOP observers were admitted to stand within six feet of the tables where workers were tabulating the ballots, thanks to an order from the state’s Commonwealth Court.

Yeah, they were observing at 20 feet, and they're still complaining about how they could only stand 6 feet away from the counters/tabulators! MAGA!

Yeah, you've sleuthed out some real court wins against American citizens, working as ballot counters/tabulators, conspiring to mis-tabulate your ballot, on behalf of the evil and dark side of America.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

However, before you get your reward we need to clean up the system!

Exactly where do you think we need to clean up the system? What's broken?

And, even in the remotest of chances there was no fraud

You know, just because there are laws and police, that doesn't mean there aren't criminals out there looking to break the law and avoid the police. The system, while not perfect, is designed to catch fraud, and so far, seems to be working. We've found lots of cases of fraud. Great, right?

What uncovered fraud are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

She was a hell of a good pick and you should be proud of that.

In fact, I find her, her appointment, and the process in which she was confirmed embarrassing. I find her willingness to be a part of the shameful attack against the American majority, center right and center left of this country, a disqualifying trait.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

And it's interesting to wonder about how the democrats would feel if those mail in rules were adjusted, even just slightly. Something like all ballots must be received by election day at 10pm Eastern. No ballots will be accepted or counted after this. Not military, not anyone! And all voting precincts will count the votes, non-stop, until they are completely counted. No exceptions. No days off, nothing. It's a critically important job, and it only takes place every 4 years so suck it up and do it.

It would be easy to do...have a deadline date earlier for ballots if mailed...Here is Military absentee ballot recommendations.

Please fill out and send back your ballot as soon as you receive it. Following are recommended return dates to make sure your ballot arrives at your election office on time:
35 days before election - On a ship at sea: September 28, 2020
30 days before election - Outside of the US: October 2, 2020
11 days before the election - Stateside: October 23, 2020

Make it the Friday before as the last day for a post mark, and after that you will need to drop off in a ballot box. Ballot boxes are watched by members of both parties and at closing the boxes are sealed. In the boxes would be another tamper proof box that the ballots are in, and not a group of guys digging them out stuffing them into duffle bags...lol really???

Have only X number of boxes in a city...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Okay, Sookie. Whatever.

You can mock, belittle, ridicule, undermine and even deny the facts and information any way you want... and all you want... to your heart's content. If that's what you think, that's what you think. I'll continue to read and watch and take in information and think what I will think. We have both had our say, our words will stand on their own merit, and people will (hopefully) do their own due diligence and come to their own conclusions.

The people will do what the people will do, you'll do you and I'll do me, and it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
If they get their wishlist, the extra 30K+/year in taxes on top of the higher prices for everything might put a sock in her mouth.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

In fact, I find her, her appointment, and the process in which she was confirmed embarrassing. I find her willingness to be a part of the shameful attack against the American majority, center right and center left of this country, a disqualifying trait.

Did you not read where I said it has happened 28 times across 22 Presidents? And where I wrote even RBG said its the right of the sitting President at anytime during their last year to pick???????

Didn't Obama pick during his last year too...lol geez.

The only difference is over 90% of the time when the senate and President are the same the pick is approved (as in the case of Trump) and over 90% of the time when they are not the same the pick is not approved (as in the case of Obama).

You just keep on showing your "if I can't win then its wrong" attitude.

Trump and the Senate are in office BECAUSE they were voted there BY the people. Biden will be OUR President too...by the People, The People kept the Senate in the Republican control and that will screw Biden over to no end, so unless the Senate changes then Biden will not get a judge approved BY THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE...Do you disagree?

edit on 7-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The "Big Guy" Biden should demand accountability.
If he is running for President that is. Last I heard
he was still running for Senate, that was from his
own mouth.

But aside from whether he is cognizant to any
degree, it should be integral in his system after
47 years in politics that transparency and honesty
are above all characteristics of a true leader.

Does it bother him and his supporters that
The Supreme Court was forced to intervene
because his followers were not obeying the
law and blocked the election observers?
He should be calling on them to do the right
thing, but instead he is still hiding in his
basement! Why is that?

The stench of this will never go away now.
Not only is POPs "Big Guy" Biden compromised
from his corrupt Ukraine dealings, taking
kickbacks from Russia, Ukraine, China, he
was irreparably damaged from his unethical
involvement in entrapping Michael Flynn with
Andrew McCabe. Now he thinks he can just
cheat himself into an appointment by former
General McChrystal using Dominion Software
and DARPA AI. The intelligence community has
been rigging elections in other countries for
decades. This is illegal in The United States,
POP's "The Big Guy" Biden will never be President.

nypost.com...

www.stripes.com...

www.mcchrystalgroup.com...

The group, Defeat Disinfo, is being advised by retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal, the former head of US forces in Afghanistan, the Washington Post reported Friday. They will use artificial intelligence to map out Trump’s claims on social media and then attempt to build a counter-narrative through a network of 3.4 million influencers across the country — even paying some users with large followings to oppose the president.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bravo! And well said.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

President Trump allowed and fully cooperated with
a years long Special Counsel into the accusations
of Russian collusion. That is what a true leader does.

He was then impeached, but persevered.
President Trump proved himself to America
as a man of integrity. Will POPs "Big Guy" Biden
do the same? I think everyone knows what
he is going to do. Hide behind anyone and
anything he can like the cowardly cheater he is.

S&F for the thread FCD!

edit on 7-11-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Did you not read where I said it ...

Who cares what you said dude! What you wrote changes nothing, especially my opinion of ACB.

Why are you trying to derail FCD's thread by baiting me into a debate about the disqualifying character traits of ACB?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Does it bother him and his supporters that
The Supreme Court was forced to intervene
because his followers were not obeying the
law and blocked the election observers?

As usual, there's a lot of faulty logic there.
First of all, it wasn't the Supreme Court. A court order in Allegheny County, Pa, was "forced" to rule because Trump supporters complained to the court about rules that said they had to observe from 20 feet away. The court allowed them to stand 6 feet away.
MAGA WIN! Woohoo!

edit on 7-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Is that your only defense?

Oh look what is this?

The Supreme Court Oders PA To Seperate Votes

The Supreme Court on Friday ordered Pennsylvania election boards to separately count mail ballots that arrived after Election Day, while rejecting a GOP request to stop counting those votes. The order, signed by conservative Justice Samuel Alito, left open the possibility that the justices could exclude the late-arriving ballots in a subsequent ruling, a move which Alito and at least two other conservative justices have previously signaled they may be incline
thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So your defense is to plug your fingers in your ears and loudly chant," LALALALALALALLALALALALALA!"

That's no kind of defense and you're not engaged in any kind of discussion, so why are you bothering here?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Who cares what you said dude! What you wrote changes nothing, especially my opinion of ACB.

Why are you trying to derail FCD's thread by baiting me into a debate about the disqualifying character traits of ACB?

I just replied to your post about ACB in this thread, and that what they did was no different than what Obama/RBG and 22 other Presidents did or wanted to do...

Don't get your panties in a bunch.. Trump will be gone, but I don't think you will stop being triggered...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join