It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's face it!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

The US Intel Community said that illegal foreign interference into the 2016 election happened. No one, except Donald Trump and his minions, is saying that US citizens conspired to "rig" this election.

At any rate, Democrats did a piss poor job of it, letting Moscow Mitch "The Grim Reaper" O'Connell and lying sycophant Lyndsey Graham stay in office for another 6 year term.

So election interference only happens if Republicans win the election..... Got it

The truth is that mail in ballots should never have been allowed period. The only people who endorse it are people who want their tribe to win

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

The US Intel Community said that illegal foreign interference into the 2016 election happened. No one, except Donald Trump and his minions, is saying that US citizens conspired to "rig" this election.

At any rate, Democrats did a piss poor job of it, letting Moscow Mitch "The Grim Reaper" O'Connell and lying sycophant Lyndsey Graham stay in office for another 6 year term.

So election interference only happens if Republicans win the election..... Got it

The truth is that mail in ballots should never have been allowed period. The only people who endorse it are people who want their tribe to win

It's one thing to have absentee votes, but simply randomly sending out ballots to everyone on a list is madness and invites the chaos we're seeing.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't under or over estimate anything.

Trump is indeed unpopular among many, not because of his policies, but because of his personality.

Obama and wife are indeed wildly popular, again not because of their policies (did they have any???), but because of the color of their skin. Sorry, but it's true.

Biden on the other hand isn't colored, has demonstrated he's a chameleon for 47 years, and doesn't even have any policies.

What's to like? The new green deal? Higher taxes?

People aren't stupid, well, yes they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's one thing to have absentee votes, but simply randomly sending out ballots to everyone on a list is madness and invites the chaos we're seeing.

Exactly. You're asking an already divided country to question our entire election process and just be OK with the results.

I don't even care if the entire mail in ballot process had zero fraud why the hell are we allowing it this election year?

We all know the answer
edit on 7-11-2020 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They are way too silly to even acknowledge their double standards. Even when it's in picture format it's going to be out of their grasp of understanding.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I'm not sure I agree on the mail in ballot thing. Our military does not have the luxury of coming home to vote. Consequently, there needs to be some mechanism for the military and foreign service personnel to vote. However, I would agree that this same thing should not just be allowed to anyone, there needs to be some justification for being allowed to mail in a vote.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

I've already been told it's because there is difference between foreign interference and election rigging.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Maybe Mr. Trump was not trying to do favors for 'himself'. Maybe he was trying to save the Republic?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Let's get back on topic here!!

The topic is...Biden should step up to the plate and call for a thorough review of the recent elections.

The topic is not...a referendum on Biden, ACB, Obama, the 2016 elections or anything else.

I was guilty too of deviating, so I include myself in this request.

Now, back to the topic.

Biden...election fraud investigation...prosecutions...the future of the United States?

What say you?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm not sure I agree on the mail in ballot thing. Our military does not have the luxury of coming home to vote. Consequently, there needs to be some mechanism for the military and foreign service personnel to vote. However, I would agree that this same thing should not just be allowed to anyone, there needs to be some justification for being allowed to mail in a vote.

If you're in the military, disabled, or overseas you need to do mail in ballots with a witness to your vote. That's nothing new.

But ballot farming is completely different.

Get off your ass, put on a mask, stay 6ft away and go vote in person.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No argument there.

I did.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

So what's that supposed to do for me? It's a website. Okay.

It's supposed to give you an idea of where I'm coming from without derailing your thread with off topic stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Ditto. The best you can do is parrot what Trump and his minions are, and have been, feeding you on a rigged and fraudulent election. The best you can say is that you believe that the election is illegal and fraudulent, but you have nothing to back it up.

Nope, I can and have been saying much more than that, including many many questions. I have actually looked into the various claims -- some I've been able to debunk one way or another, some I've been able to find a reasonable (though not definite) alternate explanation for, others I can neither confirm nor deny, and still others have been confirmed via official statements and/or other means.

I have further demanded that the public be given the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Right now, yes, I sure do believe their has been wrongdoing, probably on both sides, definitely on the Dem side. I am very happy for someone to prove it all wrong.

I am not very happy to see the MSM media refusing to report such news to the public, nor to see Big Tech ban such information to the public, nor to see so many elected officials playing fast and loose with the numbers and the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

LOL! Touche'!

Duly noted.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Exactly. Agreed.

And all the more reason for not just Trump, but Biden too, to step forward, call a spade a spade, and start hunting down the perpetrators like the dogs they are!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Trump is indeed unpopular among many, not because of his policies, but because of his personality.

His policies are unpopular. Like family separation, like his handling of the pandemic, like his foreign policies of alienating our allies and codling our adversaries. Like his domestic policies on the environment and deregulations and like his firing of inspector generals and his penchant for bypassing congress and appointing "acting secretaries", like his court packing claims that "we now have the courts" so we can violate domestic and international laws with executive orders.

I could go on, but I won't.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Nope, I can and have been saying much more than that, including many many questions. I have actually looked into the various claims --

Yeah. You're a real sleuth.

Meh...People can claim anything in public, it's the evidence that they present to the courts that matter. What are the courts saying? So far, they've shot down Trump's claims every time.

I see nothing that tells me that Joe Biden's election isn't legitimate.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Meh...People can claim anything in public, it's the evidence that they present to the courts that matter. What are the courts saying? So far, they've shot down Trump's claims every time.

No, they haven't.

Supreme Court Justice Alito Orders Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballots That Arrived After Election Day Be Kept Separate

GOP observers granted court order to watch vote counting in battleground Pennsylvania

I am keeping in mind, of course, that because the time and manner of elections are a state matter, Trump's legal recourse is restricted to state courts until Biden is officially certified. At that point, as I understand it, there are additional federal legal avenues to pursue.

Also, for some of these legal avenues, Biden must first be declared the official president-elect before Trump has standing before the court. In other words, only when it's official can Trump demonstrate personal harm required for standing.

I see nothing that tells me that Joe Biden's election isn't legitimate.

Okay.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Wrong on both counts.

Election interference by a foreign power occurred in Bill Clinton’s 1996 election when China Essentially became a fund raiser for the DNC. There was no law against it at the time, but Congress was ticked off about it and created a law that explicitly prohibits foreign nationals from directly or indirectly making contributions to US elections. That’s one of the laws that Trump was accused of violating when he solicited help from the Ukrainian president to help get dirt on Biden.

Mail in voting in the US started during the Civil War to allow active duty soldiers to vote. In the 150+ years since then, the number of categories of people who can vote by mail has steadily increased until by about year 2000, some states had gone to mail-in only voting (and they’re not all blue states) and more than half of the states allow mail-in voting on request, with no particular justification required from the voter. Studies have shown that mail-in voting does not skew the results one way or another, it simply makes it more convenient to vote.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Of course you don't! You seemingly won, why would you?

...except for your short sightedness. In your zeal to wrest the presidency from orange man bad, you have overlooked the fact that the confidence of nearly half of this country in the voting system has been savaged to the point of distrust. Democrats can hide in their comfy basements and gloat about their ill-gotten victory (for now) while ignoring the fact even they are uncertain if they really did actually "elect" their candidate. That's okay, for you, this time around, maybe...but it might not work out so well in the future.

After all, what's the incentive to not do it 10x as bad next time? Hey, if it worked this time, and no heads rolled, why not, right? And what happens when all of a sudden some dark horse 3rd party Stalin-esque candidate pops out of the shadows, or a clone of Reagan, and is elected against the will of everyone, not just the republicans or democrats?

No, there needs to be an investigation, and not just a small one either. Too many "coincidences" took place for this not to be fully examined. And, why the obstruction, for those who want to look? You do realize that makes it look all the worse, right?
edit on 11/7/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join