It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2020 Election. Biggest Crime in the history of our nation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Don't believe me ?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Almost ALL of Trumps followers voted for him.

74 million people were so enamoured with Biden they were just too busy to follow him.

I get it. It happens. Busy lives and all that snip. There's not much one can really do during lockdowns, and quarantines, and such.

Back to our new prezidente.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

MSM doesn't declare who the President is. It is part of the ILLUSION they have been perpetrating on the teeeeveee watchers. They are just whipping up their next PLAY.... The FAKE REVOLT ..when DJT is named our next POTUS, after the corrupt voting scheme is brought to LIGHT.

Tell me a Story ... When has the FAKE NEWS gotten anything right in the past 4 years regarding the presidency ?

STAY TUNED

God Bless

Flashback - Time for the brainwashed sleeping masses to WAKE UP

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: BRING IT 7 77

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Breaking out big time on Parler. But I guess "Dominion Voting Systems" which were pushed by the Clinton Foundation, are in 30 states and in EVERY swing state!
Add to that what is coming out on "Hammer/Scorecard" and in my eyes it makes me wonder when WAS the last time we had an actual election that wasn't rife with fraud?

Wasn't it Stalin who said something like “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Almost ALL of Trumps followers voted for him.

So it was fraud then?

As many as 70 percent — or 56.3 million — of President Donald Trump’s Twitter followers are fake or inactive, according to an expert interviewed by Mediaite. Dey terk er election

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The figure for former Vice President Joe Biden, who enjoys a relatively paltry following of 6.1 million, is 43 percent, or 2.6 million fake accounts.

Thanks for the Link.

Trump STILL crushes Biden.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So would it be fair to say %70 of biden followers were bots?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Thanks that answers my question and he's still killing it. But logic and common sense don't exist anymore

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Trump STILL crushes Biden.

Yeah, on Twitter, where it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
So would it be fair to say %70 of biden followers were bots?

Probably closer to 110% which is why your boy lost.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks that answers my question and he's still killing it. But logic and common sense don't exist anymore

Does it seem logical that the electorate got tired of trumps BS, just like they got tired of Hillary.

+1 more 
link   

If twitter didn't matter Dorsey and crew wouldn't have censored it so much.

link   

Way to deflect. First you try to prop up biden with 1 sided stats. Then when called out you punt the ball. The op is making a valid point that can't just be thrown away. And the thing is, Trump followers are much likely to not be on Twitter, bidens are.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
„Biggest crime“

Biggest whining of the snowflakes, but that was expected.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

If twitter didn't matter Dorsey and crew wouldn't have censored it so much.

You: "My President has like, so many more, like, people, you know, who like, follow him than, like, Not My President!"

A solid, eloquent and well thought out argument, I can totally understand your outrage over his loss.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Peddle your snip on someone else.

bye

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not by all the numbers and facts out there. And he's not my boy. This is no longer about Trump or Biden. It's about the integrity of the vote. Even if I was a biden supporter I would have serious doubts and questions about this election. But you do what you accuse others if doing. Blindly following

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Way to deflect. First you try to prop up biden with 1 sided stats. Then when called out you punt the ball. The op is making a valid point that can't just be thrown away. And the thing is, Trump followers are much likely to not be on Twitter, bidens are.

Let me mansplain this to you, anyone using a social media platform as a judge of how many of a certain person's world wide followers did something highly specific in one country is a cretin.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Peddle your snip on someone else.

bye

"I don't get it *sob* Donnie's wall on the Myspace was, like, so bitchin' rad, how did he lose?"

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Not by all the numbers and facts out there.

Then show the links to the evidence and facts. Twitter don't count.

Judges are already throwing out trumps ballot recount lawsuits.

www.freep.com...

edit on 7-11-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You just tried to support him by throwing up 1 sided stats. Now it doesn't matter I know. Nothing matters. I tell you what, I concede, you win. Enjoy your W, congrats

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join