It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat and Former Illinois Governor Blagojevich says Democrats has been stealing votes for years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Democrat and Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich says Democrats has been stealing votes for years - if this is true, this just has to stop. Do you guys believe he´s right in his statement, and if so, do the ones of you that vote Democrat think it is ok to cheat like this?

-MM
edit on 7-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I believe it. Why wouldn't they lie, cheat, and steal?

They have no respect for American Citizens. Their followers love it, because they too, have no respect for themselves nor their American neighbors.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
In

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I believe it. Why wouldn't they lie, cheat, and steal?

They have no respect for American Citizens. Their followers love it, because they too, have no respect for themselves nor their American neighbors.

Words of wisdom well said.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Can I just remind everyone that Rod Blagojevich was impeached for charges of corruption and later sentenced to federal prison over the charges and was only released after Trump commuted his sentence.

edit on 7-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He was sacrificed to save Obama.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can I just remind everyone that Rod Blagojevich was impeached for charges of corruption and later sentenced to federal prison over the charges and was only released after Trump commuted his sentence.

They say that in the video, didn't you watch it before replying?

-MM

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If anyone would know, he'd be the guy. I have no doubt he's telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He acknowledges his guilt,and is coming out to reveal his sin.

He has humbled himself and is saying what has happened.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Shame his old party will never be able to do that.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

He was thrown under the bus by his own people. Why would he lie about that.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Shame his old party will never be able to do that.

This election will inevitably end up in the Supreme Courts - any evidence of fraud will be scrutinized and the truth will come out - I´m looking forward to it.

-MM

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I would say a prayer but then make me an 'American Taliban'.

For effs sake.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yeah you forgot former Convict not sheltered by the Dems, unlike a whole host of convicts for the right, except . Michael Cohen do you trust his words on Turmp??, and if you're being intellectually honest???.. I'll just shut the hell up... I promise. :

edit on 7-11-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If half your voting base is willing to riot,burn,pillage, murder, and vote for a pedophile who in their right mind would think they wouldnt cheat.

Honestly if you voted for D this race you are at the least enabling the above if not being complicit.

There not one parent (in their right mind) that would let their child play with the hairs up that mans legs, yet they voted for him and would likely invite him to bang their children.

What a disgusting bunch of people.

And anyone that acts shocked at the accusation is in denial or is complicit in attempting to enable this monster.
edit on 7-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Yeah you forgot former Convict not sheltered by the Dems, unlike a whole host of convicts for the right, except . Michael Cohen do you trust his words on Turmp??, and if you're being intellectually honest???.. I'll just shut the hell up... I promise. :

No offence, but I think that you should watch the video and read the comments before commenting yourself, he admits in the video he´s a former convict and this has already been pointed out a bit further down in the thread.

-MM

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
If half your voting base is willing to riot,burn,pillage, murder, and vote for a pedophile who in their right mind would thing the wouldnt cheat.

Honestly if you voted for D this race you are at the least enabling the above if not being complicit.

There not one parent (in their right mind) that would let their child play with the hairs up that mans legs, yet they voted for him and would likely invite him to bang their children.

What a disgusting bunch of people.

And anyone that acts shocked at the accusation is in denial or is complicit in attempting to enable this monster.

Jeez just how good is that Q Anon Kool-Aid??... I prefer raspberry flavored myself....:

edit on 7-11-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Blago being an experienced Chicago politician and lawyer, he would know wouldn't he.

Hell, Chicago Mayor Daley guaranteed a Kennedy win in 1960.

Think about THAT for a minute 😃🦇

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He was sacrificed to save Obama.

Funny how they leave that part out. He was convicted of selling Obama senate seat. He was railroaded. Convicted of old fashioned political horse trading.

top topics

join