It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingram...you might be young, but I'm not!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Laura Ingram is showing her true colors, just like most Republicans are doing. You don't see that many Republicans trying to fight for honest elections. I do think most of the Republicans in Congress secretly want Trump gone. They don't like Trump exposing pay to play schemes.

This will probably be the election millions of people lose faith in the system. For years now we have seen piss poor voting machine security. No paper trail on each machine or any way for voters to confirm the vote was counted correctly. We can't required ID for people to vote, even if the ID was 100% free.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

We can realize that bad people are in charge.

We even have the freedom (still) to state that bad people are in charge.

But the bad people in charge will never allow us to have good people to put in charge.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

YEP!!

In my mind FOX is even more complicit in that they played like they were on the side of conservatives, when in reality the opposite was true.

At least with CNN, MSNBC and others you knew where they stood politically.

Shame on me, but this isn't the first time they played this. I remember Megyn Kelly taking on Rove way back many moons ago in another election. And it's happened every time since but I just kind of blew it off because there was no real alternative. This year it was straight-up blatant, in your face style! There was no mistaking it.

Tonight was the icing on the cake. Hannity thrashed the process, and then Ingram came on with this peaceful 'everybody should be proud and just calm down message'. I went ballistic! SCREW that noise!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

BINGO!!

We have a winner!

"They".

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's like snoop dog once said

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

edit on Fri, 06 Nov 2020 22:56:58 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Snoop Dog actually said something profound like that???? Really???

Color me amazed!!

ETA - That ol' boy musta' stole that from someone, like Martha Stewart who he's been hangin' out with! Those two prolly get high together!

edit on 11/6/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
It was actually a poet called dylan thomas, but the whippersnappers would probably ignore it if I didn't attribute it to someone hip

Unless you give them candybars, they don't wanna read no poetry and stuff

edit on Sat, 07 Nov 2020 00:03:56 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

FCD. CK your p.m.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I did. Nothing there. Did you send it?

I got it...finally. Slow arriving though. Right back at ya!
edit on 11/7/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's not just Laura, Rupert has thrown trump and his family under the bus.

www.crikey.com.au...
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 7-11-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, that's all fine and good, but this isn't about Trump anymore, nor Biden, hence my anger.

This is much bigger than those two.

No good is served by trying to make this just go away, regardless of Murdoch's feelings about Trump or his family. He's prolly just sore because Trump rips so hard on some of his other holdings, and Trump's not afraid to call out FOX right along with the rest of them...good!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Finally, finally, finally people are waking up to the media. They are the first thing we need to get under control or all is lost. The media feeds the people constant lies and agendas on a daily basis with just enough truth mixed in to confuse us. It’s understandable why people believe their propaganda because it’s in our faces constantly.

It’s time to stand up to the msm media outlets. Do not support them anymore!

This is not just a partisan issue, both sides have corrupt media outlets that steer the lemmings any direction they see fit. Stop supporting big name media and fight for the return of unbiased journalism.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Well, I agree, but plumbing up the MSM is not the first thing which needs to happen. A full and thorough investigation, from top to bottom, with absolutely ZERO BS and politicking needs to happen first thing.

We can get to the MSM after that. The reason for this is, the only way to plumb the media up is to take away their revenue base (i.e. advertisers), and the only way that can happen is by viewers not consuming their media product. This takes time, and time is something we do not have in this election!

The only way to get the media whore's attention is through their wallet! Short of that, they'll do whatever they want.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I wonder if Trump will buy or create a new news network considering what the current ones did to him.

Trump news network? I wonder.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

This was actually brought up by another member in a different thread, and it's an interesting idea!

I think Trump personally might not be the right personality to put on the face of it, but this is something I could see him getting behind and backing.

The only risk I can see is they would need to be very careful about not just picking sour grapes. There would need to be some serious and objective forward looking content too.

ETA - I think a good starting point would be on the premise of...Politicians are ALL just a bunch of lying, cheating, filthy, slimy, selfish, power mongering thieves, regardless of which side of the aisle! And then start exposing ALL the corruption, regardless of party.

I'd definitely tune in for that! Gawd, wouldn't that be just glorious???!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join