It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingram...you might be young, but I'm not!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Historically I have liked Laura Ingram, but tonight she infuriated me.

She opened with all the injustices of the election, and then she talked about how “proud” Americans should be because of what has transpired. Then she went on about how Trump should be “gracious” in accepting defeat, and how he would be a “King Maker” for years to come if he was.

You know what, Laura…F# all that!! That’s just a nice way to say “accept defeat and suck it up, America! Because nothing is going to happen, so wait until next time”. Well, SCREW that!! I’m not waiting until “next time”! So you can pound FOX sand!

Very disappointed in your message! You lost a couple viewers, Laura. From my perspective, no one will sleep until this is over, and if that means war then so be it! And, you revealed yourself as the MSM media shill you really are at FOX!

You can live your life, Laura Ingram, in your safe little media world at FOX, but the rest of us aren’t getting any younger, and I gawd damned sure ain’t going to wish four years of my life away waiting for the same exact same BS to happen again next time!!

Sorry, Baby…but that ain’t happenin’!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Yeah I think those other two that were on before her is yelling in rage now. They worked so hard to get fox back in good graces, and she blew it.

edit on Fri, 06 Nov 2020 22:18:43 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Kind of justifies my suspicions that the Republicans secretly want Trump gone.

Nice post

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Amen. Just signed up to get OANN. Although I like Tucker very much and love Gutfeld, we are ridding ourselves of msm including Fox.

And you are right. Now is not the time to fold. If ever there has been a time to take this fight all the way, it is this particular election. We should stand with our president till our feet bleed through our socks.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Newsmax is also on DirecTV etc look on their site for the channels on each service, and it's free. So far my mom is liking it and not watching Fox anymore except for Tucker and Gutfeld which she is recording.

Newsmax channels

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Honestly I never liked her. I always saw thru her BS. I’ve met so many cvnts I can smell them a mile away🤮

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

news max is pretty straight really like gutfeld

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Nice post

Yeah.

Republicans just like democrats like to make promises to the electorate but never plan on keeping them.

Trump is gone though.

He hasn't the support of D's or R's.

He was truely an outsider and that couldn't be tolerated.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nice post

Yeah.

Republicans just like democrats like to make promises to the electorate but never plan on keeping them.

Trump is gone though.

He was truly an outsider and that couldn't be tolerated.

The wife asked me if I was gonna ...

Told her Trump never gave a sh*t about me or any other working class Americans. He only cared that we kept working (toiling away). On his watch, the rich got richer ... and taxes and inflation ate up more of my paycheck(s) than ever before.

Nope!! No dog in this fight. One wrong move by Biden or Harris might change that. Hope they know.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
FOX is officially dead to me, period. OANN, Newsmax, and The Blaze are about all I'll watch now, I can catch Tucker on Youtube, I sure wish he would tell FOX to suck it. As some others said, it's obvious the R's are abandoning Trump so they can get back to business as usual...FK EM ALL!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Nice post

Yeah.

Trump is gone though.

He was truly an outsider and that couldn't be tolerated.

The wife asked me if I was gonna ...

Told her Trump never gave a sh*t about me or any other working class Americans. He only cared that we kept working (toiling away). On his watch, the rich got richer ... and taxes and inflation ate up more of my paycheck(s) than ever before.

Nope!! No dog in this fight. One wrong move by Biden or Harris might change that. Hope they know.

When they steal the election from you, you will have no one left to fight for you.
If this isn’t where your line is, you really don’t have one. You will just keep backing up and telling yourself one more time. One more time. One more time.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

All the conservative hosts are doing the same thing. Limbaugh led off with it on his show Friday.

The thing is they see the writing on the wall. If they go up against them they'll be deplatformed, taken off the air, harassed by the government.

This is how revolutions work.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Infolurker said it best in another thread...they are content being the opposition party and the money keeps flowing from the 'establishment' that way. Buck the system, and be banished.

Trump always was a establishment outsider. Now we're seeing who butter's who's bread!

COWARDS!

FIRE 'EM ALL!!! Beat them down and throw 'em out!! Curb stomps across the board!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

And what a bitch- I guess she showed her hand, didn’t she? With that “Americans should be proud of what has transpired” bullish!t. Are you kidding me? Yeah, let’s be proud about a total and complete sh!tshow of an election, with some really crazy-ass “irregularities” that we’ve never before seen, and let’s be “proud” that the media- of which she is a part- is now openly and blatantly censoring the President of the United States and wont even air his press conferences. Anyone think she isn’t bought and paid for by the same assholes running what’s-his-name for President?

You bitch. She can go drink and eat ice cream and get her hair washed with that haggy drunk old soulless brainless evil hypercritical wine-o Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Nice post

Yeah.

Trump is gone though.

He was truely an outsider and that couldn't be tolerated.

“Trump is gone though.” We have all GOT to fire every one of those fraudulent assholes in Congress. Can we get enough people on both sides to see through this problem? These people do sh!t and we pay them to do it!

I fear too many, sorry, especially those on the left, have been so brainwashed by the rhetoric and have become so stupid that they believe EVERYTHING coming out of the mouths of the puppets on CNN, MSNBC, etc. What the hell are we gonna do?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hey, FOX called AZ before any other network...even CNN!

I was in denial at first, but it's true. Actually I wasn't really because I'm sure you've seen me say FOX is no different than the rest of them, but at least I can 'act' like I'm shocked, right? LOL!

FOX, first and foremost, wants this to just go away. Why? Because then they can get on to reporting what people "think" is more conservative news when in fact it's nothing more than doublespeak. The Trump debacle is in their way, and they can't be the pinnacle of the right if they don't report it...so tamp it down. Put out the fire. Look, another shiny object over here!

Shills, FOX are just shills! Their paycheck comes from the same place all the rest of the MSM's does!

Remember...don't anger the Master!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes I know...but someone has to say it. Andrew Aglins' site is best for news and comedy.
You will find most breaking news that matters there.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I won't speak for anyone else, but the line in the sand has been drawn for me. And that line has been crossed.

Talking is over.

Now I want results...or else!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

FOX is in the tank with the rest of them. If anyone doubted that, they had confirmation on election night.

FOX can suck it.

In fact, there should be consequences for the soulless asshole hacks that are the media. They are more than complicit in this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join