It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Elections Being Drawn Out to Create Tension Leading to Inevitable Unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Everyone's having their own election day conspiracy fun. Thought I'd give one a go. What if all this election non-sense is being done to drag things out as much as possible? Build as much.tension and resentment from each side towards each other so that no matter who wins, people are going to lose their #.

Let's say Biden wins as the.l news keeps saying, it'll never sit with half the country after all the election bull#.

Let's say Trump wins as the news keeps saying is impossible. Half the country is now completely.convinced Biden will win no matter what. Just look at all the left leaning folks on here getting real uppity all week.

Both sides have been pushing eachother all week.

Hell i've even heard people I know here in Canada say they're going to riot depending on who wins.

In the end, unrest I think is the only goal of this election. Unrest and division. Rising tension pushing people to finally explode at the end of it all whatever the outcome.

Just a thought. But, people have been volatile lately. Ready to snap at the slightest thing. Especially politics. This whole week seems like all it's done is drive many people into a frenzy so no matter what happens. Some group of people will be pissed and lash out.

Just my conspiratorial thoughts for the day.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Everyone's having their own election day conspiracy fun. Thought I'd give one a go. What if all this election non-sense is being done to drag things out as much as possible? Build as much.tension and resentment from each side towards each other so that no matter who wins, people are going to lose their #.

Let's say Biden wins as the.l news keeps saying, it'll never sit with half the country after all the election bull#.

Let's say Trump wins as the news keeps saying is impossible. Half the country is now completely.convinced Biden will win no matter what. Just look at all the left leaning folks on here getting real uppity all week.

Hell i've even heard people I know here in Canada say they're going to riot depending on who wins.

In the end, unrest I think is the only goal of this election. Unrest and division. Rising tension pushing people to finally explode at the end of it all whatever the outcome.

Just a thought. But, people have been volatile lately. Ready to snap at the slightest thing. Especially politics. This whole week seems like all it's done is drive many people into a frenzy so no matter what happens. Some group of people will be pissed and lash out.

I stated early on the Democrats were going to try to create as much chaos as possible. The big problem now is that if Trump is right and does wind up being elected, we know the left is going to go apesh*t. They already riot now over every little thing and they'd lose their minds especially given all the media propaganda over the past couple of days.

If Trump loses, the right will just grumble and discuss our theories... and go back to being productive citizens.

Personally, I think this was a hail mary throw by Democrats. The ran Biden thinking he'd have no chance in winning. They figured they create as much chaos with Covid lockdowns. They then figured they'd push mail in ballots to open up for getting a few extra ballots in their favor. And son of a b*tch... it worked.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

people have been volatile lately.

I don't feel that way at all.

If chaos comes I will play a little. But mostly watch.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

If trump can prove in a court that massive voter fraud happened.

Enough to swing the vote to him.

I'm on your side.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
IMO, TPTB are gauging if they can steal the election without the people overthrowing the government.

I really hope Trump has some evidence and the courts do their job.

Tensions have been growing since 911 and in the last years have accelerated. Especially since the beginning of this year.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Well nobody on the Left really did anything to help quell the rioting that was going on before the election.
They all basically looked the other way...remember it was “The Summer of Love” in Seattle?
And remember Jerry “Hardy” Nadler saying Antifa was a myth?
It was all “Mostly” peaceful protests while they were burning down police precincts and looting Walmart.
Remember “Defund the Police” from the mentally ill sh!tbags?
This is what they want apparently and they are going to bite off more than they can chew.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yup, I'm pissed already!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Personally, I think this was a hail mary throw by Democrats. The ran Biden thinking he'd have no chance in winning. They figured they create as much chaos with Covid lockdowns. They then figured they'd push mail in ballots to open up for getting a few extra ballots in their favor. And son of a b*tch... it worked.

I think they ran him because no one else wanted to be know as the President that stole an election.

He may not even know what's really happening. I think this plan has been around for about 4 years and many of the bad things we have seen in 2020 were part of this plan.

Too many unprecedented things have happened this year and I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I had a weird thought few minutes ago. It looks so ugly that maybe Trump was right after all, now Mexico might want to build the wall, to keep us away from them.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have mentioned this on a couple of threads. They are winding up both sides hoping they will attack when their guy looses. One side has a history of attacking others, their own, statues, buildings, basically anything they can. The other side will look at changing voting laws so it won't happen again. What they are really wanting is the two sides to attack eachother.

I say why bother attacking, hold your ground, home, and let them destroy themselves. They are destroying themselves politically. It wont take that long. If riots do happen, they wont know what to do outside cities.
edit on 11 6 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Why build a wall. They will just walk in and take what they can find in the rubble and will likely return home, when China and Russia come in and divvy up the place.

We won't be able to do a thing because we are too divided. We are being led to believe the tree of liberty needs to be fertilized. So when mob mentally rules, commonsense is buried in rage, and the heat of the desire to feel the badass hero, we will fall. And there are quite a few countries that have been waiting for centuries for us to make this last mistake.

The power of the internet is their perfect tool to aide in the manipulation and control of those that can't see the forest from the trees, or recognize they are more predictable than Pavlov's dogs.

It was warned that America would fall from the inside, with no enemy firing a single shot. They didn't say anything about Americans doing the shooting and it would be at each other.

It all looks so staged that it is almost impossible to believe that so many are falling for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, we don't look too attractive for them now. They might want to stay at home.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There will be time when the smoke clears.

There is a lot of truth in that old adage, "United we stand." "Divided we fall."

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
IMO, TPTB are gauging if they can steal the election without the people overthrowing the government.

I really hope Trump has some evidence and the courts do their job.

Tensions have been growing since 911 and in the last years have accelerated. Especially since the beginning of this year.

I agree with your first sentence bigly.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Their games right or left will not have the desired effects. The American people are smarter than that. Perhaps their is trickery on all sides. One side got tricked into voting for a pedophile and the right got tricked by a senate and house that care nothing for who is president and just sucking up wealth from lobbyist.

Boycott the Vote.

Vote third party from now on folks.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Vote third party from now on folks.

Gotta say, if i was American, my vote would have gone to Jorgenson. She's about the only one of the people running down there that made sense. Checked out the green party's manifesto, it was alright for the first few points, then went way off the crazy end.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I stated early on the Democrats were going to try to create as much chaos as possible. The big problem now is that if Trump is right and does wind up being elected, we know the left is going to go apesh*t. They already riot now over every little thing and they'd lose their minds especially given all the media propaganda over the past couple of days.

If Trump loses, the right will just grumble and discuss our theories... and go back to being productive citizens.

That makes no sense, since the states that are slow in returning are Republican states, not Democrat, and it's Trump himself who is threatening all kinds of law suits that will slow things down even more.

The Democrats would very much like to call this election ASAP as Biden is in the lead. If it were up to the Democrats this would all be wrapped up by now.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
It's not really the states that are being slow, but certain cities.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The election appears to be over. There don't seem to be any valid fraud claims that could come close to overturning the election. The delay in calling it may be to give Trump a chance to accept defeat and concede graciously or to get the national guards in place for when they declare Biden the winner they are ready for the ravenous militia types who try and implement any acts of terror.

top topics

join