It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity to Show How Civilized We Are

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25534782]Edumakated[/post

You speak truth!

The song of truth, is waisted on the believer. "Democracy" has spoken! The "majority" of idiots get their say in our Republic. Truth help us! And not that "scientific" kinda truth. You know, the kind? Where all the "scientific data" is tortured into "confessed" "truth"? "History repeats itself".

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

If in fact the election was stolen by introducing mail in ballots as a viable way to vote a question needs to be asked. Did the Dem leadership with their ties to China work with China to release covid in order to make it possible to try and steal an election? It's a horrific thought, but desperation will make people do horrific things.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

To accommodate a rigged election only gallows will suffice.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yeah?

Nah.

You made your f*****g bed, you will lie in it.

I have watched you for a few years, always hew hewing.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Yeah?

Nah.

I don't understand your post. I don't see a reason for your aggressivity. Thanks for following me for years anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'll show how civilized I am when I put my enemies out of their misery quickly in Civil War II.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Hell no!

I have been training for this day, we knew it was coming.

I'm an extremely super fit MAGA soldier, ready and willing to be called upon!

ok maybe not... sounded good though. : )

Weekend warrior/Mon to Fri worker ? Hahaha... I almost missed the last line of your post.

I do UBER on weekends. Full time not enough. Best tips come from black people with yard Biden signs and I have a "Murica" look. Funny right?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I'll show how civilized I am when I put my enemies out of their misery quickly in Civil War II.

You're a nice member, please be careful. If you guys invade NJ one day, let me know.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

You're a nice member, please be careful. If you guys invade NJ one day, let me know.

Do you have S'more Shnapps?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Stockholme Syndrome? No thanks. It's on like Donkey Kong... the next 4 years need to be 4 years of utter hell against those responsible for making the last 4 a three ring circus.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah?

Nah.

I don't understand your post. I don't see a reason for your aggressivity. Thanks for following me for years anyway.

To an English speaker it is aggression, not aggressivity.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hahaha.... you made me watch South Park for the first time ever. Believe it or not.

I'd love to have a few shots of that thing

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah?

Nah.

I'm sorry. Sometimes I mix Italian, English and Spanish and end up with Biden-ish terms.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Stockholme Syndrome? No thanks. It's on like Donkey Kong... the next 4 years need to be 4 years of utter hell against those responsible for making the last 4 a three ring circus.

This is the only correct response.

There is absolutely no reason for people to just reign it back any more. It should be game on across the board until they realise, truly, that it isn't a f***ing game, it is a society, a world, a reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yeah?

Nah.

I'm sorry. Sometimes I mix Italian, English and Spanish and end up with Biden-ish terms.

I am not surprised. But I don't give you Biden credence.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
NO DEAL...you're FIRED!!!

Next?

ETA - Fight this looser every inch of the way, never let up on him. Paralyze him, and the process which brought him here. Completely burn everything down.

Scorched Earth! That's how the dems played it with Trump, and from my perspective that's how we should play it with Biden!!!

Scorched Earth...object to every-thing. Never let even a simplest of things through. Object to everything.

Biden is not a winner, he's not a new president, he's a HACK! So make him look like what he is!!

Democrats have no idea what a scorched earth policy is like, none! They've never seen anything like this...ever.

Welcome, president Biden...watch out what you wished for!!! It might not be what you expected!!!

LOL!!!

edit on 11/6/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Looks like the boogaloo boiz will have their party if this thread is any indication.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No way. It's more about my faith to me. I know God blessed this country and he won't abandon us.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
NO DEAL...you're FIRED!!!

Next?

Do I get endless unemployment benefits with that?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Dude I'm drawing up a nuke map for Russia, so far I mapped the coordinates to CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC headquarters.

I'm gonna email it to Vladimir Putin @ Moscow Kremlin complex.

ok maybe not..... but I'm thinking about it. : )

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join